"Microsoft Office Outlook (2007 Office Pro) has stopped working"

Hello,
I recently installed Office 2007 Professional on a laptop recently upgraded
from Vista Home Premum to Windows 7 Home Premium  on my Inspiron 1545. It
worked fine for 2 weeks, and  and suddenly came up wiht "Microsoft Ourlook
has stopped working" The program downloads messages, and I can access
settings, but as soon as you go to read a message or open one to send, it
crashes.

I have done the following:
1-Tried to repair the software, no problems found
2-Installed all updates
3-Repaired to original install
4-Deleted the Software and reinstalled a fresh copy
5-Started with a fresh .pst
6-Restored my system to a state prior to the install of Office 2007
professional, reinstalled the software
7-Disabled and then deleted all add ins for the program

Despite everything I have tried, the problem still exists/ If I run the
program in safe mode, I can open and send email, but I cannot get it to work
normally.

This is my last hope of a solution, my only recourse that I can see is to
revert back to VIsta,, would reinstalling Window's 7 provide any hope? Also
Microsoft Office has been activated and any updates applied. All updates have
been done to Windows 7.
 Thanks for any ideas.