V-Cards

When sending a v-card, how to I get it so the other person can see what
category I have chosen for the contact being sent? Is this possible?

"Goldenstar" <Goldenstar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> When sending a v-card, how to I get it so the other person can see what
> category I have chosen for the contact being sent? Is this possible?

I don't believe categories are part of vCards.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

GP does not use Accounts entered in Inventory Card ?
We setup Accounts for Inventory as followed: 1. Posting Accounts for Inventory left BLANK because we'd like GP to pull them from the Inventory Card. 2. Accounts used in the Inventory Card are Inventory, COGS, and Sales. The rest are left BLANK. When we entered an item in the STE window and check its Distributions, all Accounts are automatically filled in by GP using just a "single" Inventory account. It's a tedious task for Salespeople has to come in every time and change the COGS and Sales, for instance, to their respective account numbers. What did we do wrong? Th...

How to Tell What Updates Have Been Applied to Office v.X?
How can I tell what updates have been applied to a given Office v.X installation on a hard disk? Before installing the 10.1.5 update, the directions say two other updates (10.1.2 and 10.1.4) must be installed. Is there one file I can check to see if these updates have been applied? Thanks, Will On 9/4/03 12:23 PM, in article 030920032023536734%deatrick@cox.net, "Will Deatrick" <deatrick@cox.net> wrote: > How can I tell what updates have been applied to a given Office v.X > installation on a hard disk? > > Before installing the 10.1.5 update, the directions sa...

Value Pack from Office v. X and Office 2004
Can the value pack installer from Office v. X be used on Office 2004? Thanks. Norm Hi Norm It cannot be done -- Naren Please always mention the Version of Software Waiting to know if it works "Norm Phillips" <Norms1985@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:BD50D136.65E%Norms1985@hotmail.com... > Can the value pack installer from Office v. X be used on Office 2004? > > Thanks. > > Norm > Have you tried? Thanks. Norm Norm Phillips <Norms1985@hotmail.com> wrote: > Have you tried? > > Thanks. I haven't, but I know you can manually...

SOP Picking Ticket
I would like to make a suggestion about the change of how entirely back ordered line items are handled on the SOP Picking Tickets in version 8. In version 8, these items will not print at all on the picking ticket. In version 6, these items could have their entire quantity on back order and they would still print. Because people often lag behind in updating their inventory quantities, I would like to suggest that we bring back the ability (or give an option) to print back ordered line items on all SOP documents, including the Picking Ticket. -- Margaret Saville, Newtek Accounting Sy...

Time-Card Solutions for GP Manufacturing
I've seen Time Matrix for Dynamics GP. Are there any other competing solutions that Customers or Partners are using/implementing? -- Tim Foster Maximum Data (An Accellos Company now) has a scanner system that is very good. I have it in use at several sites. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Tim Foster" wrote: > I've seen Time Matrix for Dynamics GP. > > Are there any other competing solutions t...

Budget Does Not Reflect Credit Card Purchases
I use Microsoft Money 2002. I set up regular monthly budget to be used with checking acct. Also set up several credit card accts (as Money suggests). Posts made to credit card accts (with appropriate budget groups and categories) are not reflected in my budget. Therefore, can't keep accurate monthly budget. For example, I sometimes make grocery purchases with an ATM card attched to my regular checking acct. On other occasions, I purchases groceries using a credit card. When I input the data for a grocery purchase made with my ATM card, the info is reflected in my budget and...

V Card
How do I attach a V Card to the bottom of all of my out going e-mails? Thanks for your help. Stephen Reinstein SteveR7138@msn.com Steve Reinstein <SteveR7138@msn.com> wrote: > How do I attach a V Card to the bottom of all of my out going e-mails? Create a signature that includes one. -- Brian Tillman ...

reinstallation of Office:mac v.X
Hi, My G4 mac is running OS 10.2.8. I have used the academic edition of Office:mac v.X for several years. Recently had some problems, removed Office per instructions, resolved problems and reinstalled Office. When the "Personalize this Product" screen comes & I enter the product key code on the OfficeCD envelope, I get an error message telling me that the code is invalid. What's going on? Any & all help appreciated. Thanks in advance,. Bruce Make sure that you are entering the CD key correctly. Assuming you got the software from a reputable source, the CD key shou...

Alt-Printscreen and Ctrl-V only works 3x, then I must reboot?
I cannot get Alt-printscreen to work more than 3 or 4 times in any given session. I must close down computer and restart. Then it works again, but only 3-4 more, then repeat. Is there some clipboard that is not erasing, and getting too full for more? If so, how do I clear it each time? Do you have the Office Clipboard displayed? If so, perhaps you've exceeded its capacity? -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "leftturn" <leftturn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C644E8B...

Creating a conditional format for a cell based on another cell's v
Hi All: I was wondering if someone could help me with this. I am making a form in excel. When a user of this form clicks on a check box, I would like a series of excel cells to change color. However, it seems to me that excel only lets you apply conditional formatting for a cell if the condition is based on that cell's value. I would like to control the formatting of the cell based on another cell's value. Does anyone know how to do this? THanks in advance for your help, Steve-o First select cells you want to apply conditional formating, than in conditional formating under ...

how do i make cue cards
i dont know how to make cue cards. When i clicked on bussiness cards, if i wrote anything on the first card it repeated it throughout all the other's, making it ideal for bussiness card makers although not for making cue cards. The layout for the bussiness cards was perfect, if only whatever i typed in one box would'nt repeat in all the others, everything would be okay. I need a template the exact same as that of the bussiness card, but which allows me to type different things in all the different boxes. Cue cards? Like what Johnny Carson used to use? Business cards would be a ...

Help With Problem: Nested IF Function, Office2K v Office2003
Hello Group, I'm looking for some help with a nested IF worksheet function. Shown below is a formula that I'm using in a model. =SUM(IF(worksheet!$A$3:$A$54=DATEVALUE("9/1/2005"),IF(worksheet!$B$3:$B$54="<90",worksheet!$C$3:$C$54,0),0)) If short, what I'm trying to do is scan the data in two columns and for any cells which meet the TRUE case in both columns, then sum the third numbers for all cases returning TRUE-TRUE. If either cell returns a FALSE, then enter 0. I created the original formulas and model in Office2000 and have used the model for more tha...

Payroll card
We seem to have an issue where the info. on the Additional Information window of an employee's Payroll card disappears. This has now happened to more than one employee, on different days. These are long term employees who have had no other changes made to their employee card. Because we feed info. from the additional information card to other 3rd party software, we are notified the next day of any missing info. Anybody have this experience? Any suggestions? The only suggestion I could offer is to turn on activity tracking for file maintenance and activate it for all users. I...

help with credit card individual transactions
My goal: I want Money to automatically download my credit card transactions, and place them in predefinied categories, for better reporting. I add a credit card account (Citicard), and change it to Advanced Register. Money successfully downloads my account info, debt, and tells me: "Items to review (182)" But when I go into the account register, and have the View display "All transactions...", I see nothing! How can I review individual items? Why don't I see them? I've tried a repair on the database, as well as deleting and recreating the credit card accou...

Debit Card Error
We are running RMS 2.0 and just setup Chase as our Preferred Processor, we can successfully process and settle credit cards. During the installation of preferred credit card our v number was 8 digits (1) alpha, and (7) numeric. RMS requires 8 numberic, so we removed the V and added "1" to the end (Chase recommended we do this). Could this be why debit cards do not process - We have setup the tender type for debit, we are using Verifone 1000se pin pads with facotry settings, and can successfully test the pin pad. During a Debit transaction, we can verify the amount, and ent...

how do i print a fulll page of differnet business cards?
Hello, I am new to publisher and I'm trying to print a full page of business cards but each card is different. I can only get it to print a full sheet of the same card. Please help. Laurie Hi Laurie (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || I am new to publisher and I'm trying to print a full page of || business cards but each card is different. I can only get it to || print a full sheet of the same card. Please help. Check out the business card tutorials at my site: http://www.kvalheim.org -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Office Publisher MVP ...

gift cards processeing
Hi, Did I understand correctly, If we only have one location, RMS can handle all the gift card processing. I do not need a outside service keeping track of balances or transactions? melissa Correct. You can set up a new item as a voucher. Use multiple serial number. "melcort" wrote: > Hi, Did I understand correctly, If we only have one location, RMS can > handle all the gift card processing. I do not need a outside service keeping > track of balances or transactions? > > melissa Well, a voucher is closer to a "gift certificate" than a "...

Downloading transactions from a Chase Business Credit Card
Hi, I setup online downloads of my transactions for a Chase Business Credit Card account. However, it downloads information into three separate accounts. There are two authorized users. So it's one account for the main account number and one account for each of the authorized users since each user has their own separate account number. I can't seem to merge any of the accounts as they are not listed in the merge list. If I try to delete one of the user accounts, then it only gives me an option to either close the account or delete all three accounts. I can't simply close it b...

Product list in CRM v.1.2
Hi all, i have another question concerning the product list, can i attach an excle sheet that contains my products instead of loging each product one by one as i have over 25,000 products to log? -- Regards, Marwa I'm afraid not. This is a major pain point for a lot of people and I do not kno of any 3rd party add-ons that have addressed it either. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "marwa" <marwa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C062CF1E-EEF8-43B4-AC31-F299BF707252@microsoft.com... Hi all, i have another question concerning the product list, can ...

Credit Card processing -Internet based
Is it possible to use RMS and non-software internet based credit card processing? It's NOVA’s VirtualMerchant which is just done through a web page. Hypercom’s SmartPayments and RMS Plug-in provide a direct interface to NOVA as well as the ability to work with many multi-lane Pin-Pads with support signature capture. For more information: http://hps.hypercom.com/ 190 Technology Circle, Suite 119 Savannah, GA 31407 Phone: 912.965.9019 sales@tpisoft.com -- -- Andy Chau "JC" wrote: > Is it possible to use RMS and non-software internet based credit card > processi...

how do i design on both back and front of business card
I am desiging my own business card, i want to design on both the back and front, how do i go about doing this.. it is just a blank template i am using Insert, page. When it is time to print, print current page, go to page two, turn the stock over, print current page. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "natashaneedshelp" <natashaneedshelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DFD5DDC6-B46F-4009-AEDA-1549C6CB56B9@microsoft.com... >I am desiging my own business card, > i want to design on both the back and front, > how do i go about d...

Updates to Office v.x
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Are there any updates to Office? I have a computer lab that is running it (we can't afford 2008 yet) and I need to know if there will be any future problems. Is MS supporting v.x any more? In article <59b765f3.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, <davidwick@officeformac.com> wrote: > Are there any updates to Office? I have a computer lab that is running it (we > can't afford 2008 yet) and I need to know if there will be any future > problems. Is MS supporting v.x any more? http://support.microsoft....

Business Card query
I wish to produce my own business cards for a self catering flat with details on one side and a picture on the other side. So far I have produced the details and the photograph in Word but now want to match the two sides so that when printed they coincide. I wondered if Publisher has this facility. Blair What is on the right on the front will have to be on the left for side two. Might do better with either two pages or two separate publications. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Blair" <Darrach@aol.co...

Credit Card Minimum Payment
I have Money2004. When I goto my credit card to change account details, It does not allow me to adjust the minimum payment. It is stuck on 2.0%. Is there another area or way to make this change. Thanks It sounds like this card is in your debt reduction plan and I believe in that version, it can only be changed in the DRP. Go to the DRP and change the rate there. -- "Bgreer5050" <bgreer5050@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:qbzIe.1345$646.118@newssvr22.news.prodigy.net... >I have Money2004. When I goto my credit card to change account details, It >does not...

Credit Card Processor.
What credit Card Processors are you guys using out there? I have just about had it with citibank although i am grandfathered into their 20 cent debit program. They are best. Stick with them. Mercury my offer you less but They have hill off hidden charges. "Peter Liu" <PeterLiu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38C60243-0109-4F3F-947C-875B91171D9E@microsoft.com... > What credit Card Processors are you guys using out there? I have just > about > had it with citibank although i am grandfathered into their 20 cent debit > program. > We are ...