Syncing contacts to a 2nd computer using a treo phone

I can sync my contacts list to my treo phone but when I tried to transfer the
contacts to a work laptop my phone would not let me transfer them to the
laptop. My calender and asks sync over but the phone won't let me check to
allow the contacts. Is this something on the original outlook computer or
should I be questioning Palm Treo?
--
MJA

Sync issues are never Outlook issues.
--
Russ Valentine
"MJA" <MJA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can sync my contacts list to my treo phone but when I tried to transfer
>the
> contacts to a work laptop my phone would not let me transfer them to the
> laptop. My calender and asks sync over but the phone won't let me check to
> allow the contacts. Is this something on the original outlook computer or
> should I be questioning Palm Treo?
> --
> MJA

0
Russ
1/4/2010 2:29:40 AM
Thanks. Now I know what direction to go in to figure it out.
--
MJA