Multiple emails for one contact in distribution list

I have created a group to send out bi-monthly emails from my personal email
account.  One of the people in the group would like to have the email sent to
her work email and to her personal email.  I have attempted to add both email
addresses to the group, and initially it does.  After syncing, however, the
personal email disappears from the group list because it is not the primary
email listed in the contact.  Is there a way to include both email addresses
without creating a separate contact for just the personal email?

I am running Outlook 2010 beta.  My email is through Hotmail.  I don't know
if either of those could be contributing to the problem or not.

Thanks for any help!

"After syncing" means what exactly? Provide the evidence that supports your
conclusion "the personal email disappears from the group list because it is
not the primary email listed in the contact." State what you mean by "group"
since Outlook does not define this term or use it consistently.
--
Russ Valentine
"DeeMac" <DeeMac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have created a group to send out bi-monthly emails from my personal email
> account.  One of the people in the group would like to have the email sent
> her work email and to her personal email.  I have attempted to add both
> email
> addresses to the group, and initially it does.  After syncing, however,
> the
> personal email disappears from the group list because it is not the
> primary
> email listed in the contact.  Is there a way to include both email
> addresses
> without creating a separate contact for just the personal email?
>
> I am running Outlook 2010 beta.  My email is through Hotmail.  I don't
> know
> if either of those could be contributing to the problem or not.
>
> Thanks for any help!

0
Russ

Display Field Name as Text Listing if Value True from Checkbox Fields
Hi everyone! I have 40 or so columns in a table using the yes/no data type. Each record in the table represents an audit of a paper form. Those items filled incorrectly or incompletely on the paper form receive a check on an access form during the audit process. I would like to create a feedback form based on the audit record that displays a listing of fields that received the check boxes, or rather, were incomplete or incorrect on paper form that was audited. On the feedback form, I only want to display something like this: "Your form had the following errors: ErrorFieldOneName Erro...

Reply emails are blank?
We are using Exchange 2003 SP1, not sure what version the other party is using but it is some version of Exchange. Problem: the remote user sends one of my users an email. My user replies to it, but when the remote user receives it the message body is blank. My user can send a new email message (not replying to one) to the remote user and everything comes over fine. The remote user is using email stationary. I have had her change her email format to plain text, but it still sends as HTML. Does stationary force HTML? I haven't had a chance to have her stop using the stationary...

Send an email until all steps done
To complete an order, I need to code the following steps one by one. 1) update order table, tOrder 2) update customer order history table, tCustomer 3) update shipment table, tShip 4) send an confirfation email The problem is sometime due to unknown reason, after step 2), program can not finish step 3) and 4). Since tOrder and tCustomer table was updated, how to back to their data before update? -- Message posted via DotNetMonster.com http://www.dotnetmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/asp-net/201002/1 On Feb 3, 3:05=A0pm, "aspfun via DotNetMonster.com" <u53138@uw...

can I add a link in Publisher to display, "join our email list"?
I am creating a fairly simply website and need to add a button for visitors to join our email list. Is this possible in Publisher? Please post your question in the web group and we will try to help you there: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign or http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign&lang=en&cr=US Always include the version of Publisher you are using, the URL of your site and as much detail as possible. DavidF "mfreecox" <mfreecox@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Setting up own block list (e2k3)
hello all, tried to create my own block list for exchange 2003 but i got an error. using telnet on port 25 ##### 220 xion.hybrid.intra Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service, Version: 6.0.3790.0 ready ... helo 250 xion.hybrid.intra Hello [192.168.0.2] mail from:spam@spam.com 250 2.1.0 spam@spam.com....Sender OK rcpt to:support 421 4.1.0 Dropping connection due to an error on this server Connection to host lost. ##### everything runs fine when i disable my connection filtering rule. someone an idea ? tia ...

Algorithm to combine identical items in a list
I have a rather large worksheet that contains a list of all items in a warehouse inventory. I would like to be able to combine duplicate items as new inventory is added. Each item has (among other fields) an item ID, a color and a condition. I would like to combine only the lines where all of these fields are identical, summing the quantities in each record, and recalculating the cost based on the cost field in each record. Currently, I do this by starting at the top of the list and comparing each record to all of the records below it to the end of the list. This is rather time-cons...

Add the same field twice to a pivot table but filter one of them?
In my datasheet, I have a "cost" column and a "date" column so each cost has an associated date. In my pivot table, I've added the "cost" as a field, which shows the total and this is fine. However, I'd like to add the "cost" as a field again and this time selecting which dates to include in the cost number so that I have two cost fields side by side. Is something like this possible? Hi That is not possible in the same PT. You will need to set up a second PT based upon the same data set as the first but do NOT use the same Pivot Cache to save ...

2 Email domains w/2 Act. Dir. Domains - Same Forest
Hello, Scenario: We've had domain1.com (AD) setup and running in exchange 2003 for a year now w/mixed win2k and win2k3 servers - email domain name is the same, domain1. OWA works great and haven't had any problems. Our company is branching out into a new business segment and I've created a new active dir. domain within the same forest, domain2.local. It is NOT a child domain, but does sit under the same forest. I need to configure my front end/back end exchange 2003 boxes to do the following: -receive email for both email domains (domain1.com and domain2.com) -let users...

Search Multiple Worksheets #2
Is there a way to search trough multiple worksheets for a specific value? Other posts have mentioned to use VBA, but I have never used that before. If anyone can give me some advice on using that or a type of formula to perform that can search multiple worksheets. Thank You There may be other ways but, while holding down the ctrl key select each of the worksheet tabs you want to search in then select Edit|Find from the menu. Type in the value you want and it will go to the first instance of that value. Now if you are wanting to preserve a specifice value for reference or ???, then...

Outlook will not send my email any more
Outlook will only receive email, it has stopped sending. initially it was having an smtp error, now it is not even attempting to send the email. On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 15:33:02 -0800, jared wrote: > Outlook will only receive email, it has stopped sending. initially it was > having an smtp error, now it is not even attempting to send the email. What version of Outlook? Do you get any error messages when you try to send? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights Hi Jeff... It is Outlook 2000 SP-3. The...

Match formula to match values in multiple columns
Hi all, does any friend know that how can I make below formula work MATCH(A2,$K$2:$M$30,0) I am not sure I have understood correectly. Please go through the below example With data as below if you need to retrive the name of the 1st Rank holder from London. D2 = 1 D3 = London In D4 apply the below formula =INDEX($B$2:$B$9,MATCH(1,($A$2:$A$9=D2)*($C$2:$C$9=D3),0)) Please note that this is an array formula. You create array formulas in the same way that you create other formulas, except you press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to enter the formula. If successful in 'Formula Bar'...

Noob Question For Selecting Multiple Fields On A Form
Hello... In versions earlier than 2007 I would be able to go to the Menu Bar and click Edit -> Select All to select all fields on the form. Now, my question is... where in 2007 did the put that functionality? If Microsoft removed it from there... where did they recreate it? Thanks! Squirrel "SQLSQUIRREL" <SQLSQUIRREL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:333547A1-9C6A-422B-9CD5-97D79D6037DF@microsoft.com... > Hello... > > In versions earlier than 2007 I would be able to go to the Menu Bar and > click Edit -> Select All to se...

Difference Between Contacts and Address Book
I'm just trying to start to use Outlook (MS Small Bus 2007 w/ Outlook and Bus. Contact Mgr) for email and have a number of Contacts setup in different Categories. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN USING "Contacts" VERSUS USING THE ADDRESS BOOK??? -- CFL Joe There is no address book in Outlook. What you think is an address book is simply a view of the electronic addresses contained in your Contacts Folder. Explain why you are confused and what you question is. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "CFLJoe" <CFLJoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06ED2E...

can't associate .pps with email attachment vista
-- marianne dagher You need to make the explanation / question a little clearer and please don't just use the subject area, the big message area just down a bit is easier to read!. "mariane" <mariane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB4464FA-51BA-473C-9E5A-9013262D9EC0@microsoft.com... > > -- > marianne dagher > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus > signature database 4849 (20100208) __________ > > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security. > > http://www.eset.com ...

PO not listed for Invoicing
We have a Drop-ship PO with status Released and Revision 0. We can view it under All Purchase Order Transaction window. But when we try to invoice it from eith View->Purchasing Lists window or POP window, it's not listed under the Vendor name. Any help is appreciated. Any chance already assigned to an Invoice Batch? -- Mick "ThongD" wrote: > We have a Drop-ship PO with status Released and Revision 0. We can view it > under All Purchase Order Transaction window. But when we try to invoice it > from eith View->Purchasing Lists window or POP window, it&...

Send a personal email to a group of people
I am using the trial version of Send Personally (http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/send_personally/) with Outlook. Is there a freeware alternatiev for this? Thanks Mail merge with Word can send personal messages to several selected contacts. Z -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "��" <news@kidsnews.au.org> wrote in message news:41610591$0$118$65c69314@mercury.nildram.net... >I am using the trial version of Send Personally &...

eMail Receive in CRM
Hello, I have installed CRM 3.0 Server and on the Exchange Server the CRM Exchange eMail Router. I can send eMails to external adresses but the answer of this mails is not imported into CRM. I have checked many settings but i found nothing... Any ideas? greetings, Stefan ...

How do I turn the pivot chart into a list with all cells filled?
I have the pivot chart and would like to copy and paste it so that all fields are filled Select the pivot table. Choose Edit>Copy Select the cell where you'd like to paste the copy Choose Edit>Paste Special Select Values, click OK There are instructions here for filling the blanks: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html gianna wrote: > I have the pivot chart and would like to copy and paste it so that all fields > are filled -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

what causes the recently used file list option to be unavailable .
Tools / Options / Recently used file list is greyed out - How do I correct this ? John You don't say which version so try searching the knowledge base http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx With a search string of MRU Disabled in Excel -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "JohnPrice" <JohnPrice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ECA43906-EC33-4B92-8580-39923E449B9C@microsoft.com... > Tools / Options / Recently used file list is greyed out - How do I correct > this ? Hi! So...

How to remove contacts when email changes
Outlook 2003 If I receive an email from a sender not on my list, that sender's email address is not automatically added to my contacts but will appear on the automated list when I enter the first letter of the sender's email address. If that sender changes email address I cannot delete the old email address. Instead I am left with two email addresses for that sender both of which will appear on the automated list. How can I remove the old email address? You seem to be confused. Receiving an email does not add an address anywhere in Outlook. Sending an email might, a...

Email from Outlook using SharePoint
I have been able to sync a SharePoint library to my Outlook account. i can't seem to able to attach more than one SharePoint file to an email. Is this a system limitation or am I miossing something. ...

maling list
how do i create a mailing list, or transfer one from yahoo contacts "omtradelaw" <omtradelaw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1EA2BADE-2D73-498E-AC3A-A3A05DADDA1D@microsoft.com... > how do i create a mailing list, Contacts - New - Distribution List > or transfer one from yahoo contacts Get the Yahoo Intellisynch. ...

SPAM LISTING
Is there somewhere, on the internet, a list of SPAM sender that I can use to put filtering on my Exchange 2003 server? I have started to enter theme manualy but it's a long process!!!! Thanks! Jean-Seb I am using NoSPAMProxy. It has a cool monitor where I can blacklist something with one click. "John Smith" <john.smith@aol.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:j5Whc.33230$CO3.1123537@news20.bellglobal.com... > Is there somewhere, on the internet, a list of SPAM sender that I can use to > put filtering on my Exchange 2003 server? I have started to enter theme > m...

Multiple AND OR functions
Is it possible to make this function work? =IF(AND(AND($B9="Z",AE9=35),OR(J9=1,J9="M",J9="C")),1000,IF(AND(AND($B9="A+",AE9=35),OR(J9=1,J9="M",J9="C")),750)) I need to find out if Cell B9 = Z and if Cell AE9 = 35, if this true then check cell J9 and check if it equals 1, M or C then return the value as 1000. (that bit works OK) I also want it to check if an alternative statement is true if the first is false whereby it checks the the same set of cells but this time, check if B9 =A+, if Cell AE9 = 35, if this true then...

Multiple copies of E-Mail messages
I am using Outlook 2002 (10.4219.4219) SP2 with a Windows XP Professional operating system. Just in the last couple days I've started to experience a problem with incoming e-mail messages. I use Outlook to retrieve e-mail from at least four different accounts, from at least two different servers. When I receive a new e-mail message that is addressed to one of these e-mail accounts, I get two extra copies of that message, and each of these extra copies are addressed to two of my other accounts. So what I end up with is three copies with three different TO: addresses. This only happens ...