journal entry with multiple contacts

I would like to put a journal entry in each contact automatically when i do a
mailing to a mailing to several contacts at the same time.  (This is a print
mailing, not email.)  Also, I do not print the material or labels, it comes
directly from my printer.
Thanks

Outlook Contacts: 1 item out of sync
I'm just now getting down to organising my contacts, and learning how to use the Contacts app. I have about 20 contacts set up and they appear in both Outlook 2002 Contacts and on my Pocket PC (in both the built-in Contacts app and in the Pocket Informant version). All except just one entry, which persists in Outlook despite having been deleted on my PPC. I can see nothing distinctive about it. Is there some likely explanation I've missed please? Obviously, my next step will be to delete it directly from Outlook, but I'm curious to know why it's not syncing. Meanwhile I've...

Identical Name on multiple workbook pages
As a hardened Excel/VBA nut, I'm probably going to be really embarrased when I get the answer to this, but here goes... I have a workbook containing a worksheet that records weekly data. I have a named range ("Data") which I select then clear, via GoTo. Each week, I copy the latest week's worksheet and create a new worksheet for the new week. And each week, I select the range "Data" and clear it in the most recently created worksheet. the thing is, I always thought that Range names were unique across a workbook, and that you couldn't have the same Range N...

mporting multiple text files into Excel with corresponding filenames
Dear members, I need to import 100+ text files into Excel. In addition I want Excel to show corresponding filename (where the data comes from) in each row. How do I accomplish this? TIA Hi Take a look at Ron de Bruin's site. He has lots of code examples to consolidate files. http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm -- Regards Roger Govier "avi" <avi38521@gmail.com> wrote in message news:9194d7dc-21bb-4fd9-8ecb-aa301a54f7d1@b2g2000yqi.googlegroups.com... > Dear members, > > I need to import 100+ text files into Excel. > > In addition ...

Changing font style/size/color/etc for multiple series in a chart?
I have a stacked bar chart (but note applies to all charts) that I have added data labels to in Excel 2007. However, the data labels are the wrong font size and color. When I go to format data labels in the "Labels" section of the Chart Tools/Layout ribbon, there is no apparent option to change font. I can right click on a single series and change it, but doing that for every series in a complex chart seems ludicrous. Is there any way to change the font for multiple series in one step? The same holds true for changing the number format or any other characteristic for m...

Allen Browne Client Search Multiple Like Statements
Hi all, I need to have this code search multiple fields, but I keep getting "Expected end of statement" on the Me in the second to last line: If Not IsNull(Me.txtFilterMainName) Then 'strWhere = strWhere & "([MainName] Like ""*" & Me.txtFilterMainName & "*"") AND " strWhere = strWhere & "([Address1] Like ""*" & Me.txtFilterMainName & "*"") OR " & _ strWhere = strWhere & " ([StreetName] Like "" * " & Me.txtFilterM...

Owner
Hi, we are implementing CRM and I cannot see an easy way of having the same contact appear in the "My Active Contacts" view for more people other than the owner. eg there are 5 people in my team and we all need to see the contact Joe Bloggs. How do I do this please so Joe Bloggs appears in all my team's "My Active Contacts." I have already created a team called IT and shared Joe Bloggs to IT. Thanks Ian. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Less Spam Better enjoyable experience Visit : news://spacesst.com On Jun 29, 3:54=A0...

Support of multiple users in Outlook?
Hi, Palm convert here with a question. In my Palm desktop I was able to separate my Notes, Calendar, Tasks, etc. from my wife as a separate user. We both had palm devices and each maintained separate schedules on our devices and on the desktop. How do we do that in Outlook? Thanks, John "John" <ljohnwu@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:u2bnY$0DGHA.3528@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Palm convert here with a question. > > In my Palm desktop I was able to separate my Notes, Calendar, Tasks, etc. > from my wife as a separate user. We both had palm ...

Multiple POP accounts in Outlook 2003
Hello, I have multiple POP accounts on my Outlook 2003 client. How do i setup Outlook to save mail from the multiple POP accounts to different folders so that it makes it easier for me to sort out my mail? TIA! //j you'll need to use rules... or use search folders configured for each account. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: ...

How to add multiple message senders to the blocked list automatica
-- Steve ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5597e420-8dc2-4fc5-88df-130a7cc9fe32&dg=microsoft.public.outlook ...

Print part of contact list
I have a list of contacts. This contains their names and addresses, phone numbers, etc. I want to print out just their names in one long list. I can't see how to exclude the addresses, etc from this list. Can anyone help here? Thanks Rob Graham Use a mail merge. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Rob graham" <rttgrahamwow@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:X_WdnbHs0L8HlrLbnZ2dnUVZ8vydnZ2d@bt.com... >I have a list of contacts. This contains their names and addresses, phone >numbers, etc. I want to print out just their names in one long list. I >can'...

moving contacts and email back to Express 6
Completed a clean install on an XP. Would like to move some messages and contact list from my Vista. So far no luck and haven't found anything googling, any suggestions/ Drag these messages into Windows folders you create on the Desktop from the WinMail folder tree folders. Copy these folders to the XP Desktop. Open the folders | Select All and drag them into an OE folder in the folder tree. No need to mess with the dbx files. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Jeff D." <jddieterle@hughes.net> wrote in message n...

Transfer combined investment transactions to multiple new accounts
In Money 2005 Deluxe, I have an investment account (with related cash account) with about two years of transactions. This mutual fund account (TRP) uses a separate account number for each mutual fund holding so that when I upgraded to Money 2005 and set up on line services for this account it downloaded each mutual fund investment as a new account. I can't merge all of these duplicate accounts in Money as it only allows you to merge one time so I then transfered (using copy) all my investment transaction from the combined existing account to each of the new individual investment ac...

Bank Transaction Entry -- SQL Error
Hello, When our user are attempting to enter a Bank Transaction Entry, they are getting the following error when they hit "Post" [Microsoft][ODBC SQL SERVER DRIVER][SQL SERVER] Error converting data type int to smallint. When that error message is closed, the following pops up: The stored procedure aagUpdateBrowseTypeForBRVoidedTRX returned the following results: DBMS: 8114, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 8114 FYI, we are on SQL Server SP3. Anyone seen this kind of error before? Any suggestions? Thanks More important is to know what version, build number of GP you are running...

Splitting multiple cell contents from 1st column into 4 columns
n my first column I have 4 cells (1-4) (5-8) etc. with general content. The content from each of these 4 cells needs to be placed in a separate column to make a list that I can sort etc. Example: COLUMN A 1 01-04-425-001 2 Heatherridge Road #301 3 Harry Smith 4 H25 Condo Fairfax Place 5 01-05-356-041 6 McGrath Street # 56 7 Mary Jones 8 B45 Condo Lemon Circle . . . . . . and so on and so on every 4 cells. I have hundreds of 4 cell descriptions. I just can't do this one by one. Can anyone help, PLEASE, PLEASE. I am really a novice at Excel though I use it for e...

Merging to-do/task lists from multiple inbox folders
Hi- I am using Outlook 2007 and am trying to figure out how to merge to-do/task lists from multiple inbox folders. I have my inbox associated with my name, and then also a folder with my name that is associated with another inbox that is used by several people on one project. (When emails come into the latter folder, I sort the ones that I can deal with into the subfolder with my name.) For my personal inbox, I can flag emails and they will pop up in my to-do box, but when I flag things in my sub-folder they don't show up in my to-do box, and I can't figure out where t...

Import outlook contacts as account
Hi All! Know about importing contacts and leads. Understand that can develop tool to convert comma-separated file into a set of accounts in CRM. But what about existing solution? Thanx for advance. Only existing tool would be the Data Migration Framework. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On 24 Jan 2005 07:10:40 -0800, "Andrey Ptashinskiy" <ptash@mail.ru> wrote: Hi All! Know about importing contacts and leads. Understand that can develop tool to convert comma-separated file into a set of account...

Contacts when working offline
I use the latest version of WLM on Windows 7. I am finding the following behaviour: If I have WLM set to "sign in" my contacts are always available. If I set WLM to "stop signing in" my contacts don't show. However if I set WLM to "sign in" and then cancel out at the password prompt, my contacts are again available even though I haven't actually signed in. I quite often compose emails when I don't have any internet access. Therefore, it is useful to have my contacts available offline. It just seems messy to sign-in but cancel at the p...

WHY: duplicated entries in suppliers table after using QSimport
hello after using QSimport to populate the items table, i've noticed that there are a lot of duplicate entries being created in the supplier table. There are 254 only distinct supplier names, but there are 654 suppliers total. When you look at the suppliers which are present more than once, you notice (i am 99% sure) that all of the ones that get duplicated are had to be truncated to 30 characters, the max data length for that field. i checked and they are not being duplicated because they are misspelled or even because of trailing spaces in the supplier name 1) would it be harmfu...

contacts #31
I am using Outlook 2007 on XPSP2. Is it possible to copy or transfer a contact from one contact list to another, and if so, how? I have two separate contact lists. -- Thanks, Bob "BBran" <bbran@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:eVM7tLNaIHA.4208@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I am using Outlook 2007 on XPSP2. > > Is it possible to copy or transfer a contact from one contact list to > another, and if so, how? I have two separate contact lists. As with previous versions, highlight the contact, do Edit-Copy to Folder..... When I open the address book and att...

How to add time from multiple cells & date Cells & machine type c
I'm trying to add up the amount of machinery downtime from a number of different cells but the thing is that I need to only have it added up by the date set in another cell (Which can have multiple cells of the same date) as well as the specific name of that machinery in another cell(which can also have multiples of the same machinery name). How can i get to just add up for that specific date, machine name, and time. Example: Date (Cell 1A thru 50A) Machinery Name(Cell 1B thru 50B) Downtime(Cell 1J thru 50J) Please help Thanks Example:Sheet1 Data Column A ...

opening multiple workbooks, opens in seperate program...
hi, when i open more than 1 woorkbook at the same time, it opens a secon icon at the bottom of my windows taskbar. but when i go to close one of the MSexcel programs it also wants t close the second one aswell.... previosly when i open multiple excel workbooks, it only showed on excel program as being open on the taskbar... can anyone give some insight into this? thanks : -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com p.s i am using excell 200 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi sokevin Tools>Options..View Change the Windows in taskbar option -- Regards R...

Reciept Missing
Hi Guys - I have a good one for someone... We have RMS 2.0 SP1 (and we also have Ship Rush but I don't think that is the problem-but I am willing to be proven wrong). We also have a non-integrated 3rd party Credit Card Program IC Verify. When we run a sale and then tender it everything is ok unless the tender type is credit card. If the tender type is credit card POS will close. IC Verify will process the credit card transaction. When you re-open POS there is no receipt or journal to print for the transaction. If you go into Manager you can see the inventory was depleted by the...

Listing of Fields that synchronize between Outlook Contacts and Microsoft CRM
Does anyone know if there is a listing of the fields that synchronize between the Outlook Contacts and the Microsoft CRM Contacts once the contact synchronization is turned on via the Outlook Client? Jack Bender I actually found a listing of fields that synchronize at http://blogs.msdn.com/mscrmfreak/archive/2006/03/17/553700.aspx. Jack Bender "Jack Bender" <jbender@epartnersolutions.com> wrote in message news:u2x4R1IvGHA.3964@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if there is a listing of the fields that synchronize > between the Outlook Contacts and the M...

Creating e-mail contacts
I have been advised to create mail-enabled contacts in the ESM. Could someone tell me what ESM is please? The requirement I am trying to resolve is to be able to provide all users with an address list containing a few contacts who are outside my organisation. Thanks in advance. ESM is Exchange System Manager, the admin program for Exchange 2000/2003. You do not create mail-enabled contacts in here, you need to use Active Directory Users and Computers. -- Paul Ford Microsoft UK LTD This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Samantha Wo...

TRIM formula over multiple cells
Hi all, Does anyone know how to apply a text-specific TRIM formula in Excel over multiple cells? Specifically, I'm trying to apply =TRIM("text") to each cell in a column without typing it into each cell. If I use =TRIM("A2") version of the formula, I have to create another column to place the values in, and I can't create another column on this spreadsheet, even if I hide the original column. Any ideas? Thanks, David Use a macro if you do it on a regular basis http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/join.htm#trimall that way you just select the range you wan...