in box page lost send & rec. all?

On my in box page I had send and receive all with a drop down and it just
went away. also on the contact page I had a look space at the top and that
went away So I cant look up by name? Help

J J W;146569 Wrote:
> On my in box page I had send and receive all with a drop down and it
> just
> went away. also on the contact page I had a look space at the top and
> that
> went away So I cant look up by name? Help

Did you try resetting the views? View menu, Toolbar, customize..

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
http://forums.slipstick.com

0
Diane

Home Page Ending Balance?
For some reason, my checking account balance shown on "My Money Home Page" (MS 2004) no longer agrees with the balance shown in the register. It's off by a few dollars. There are no future transactions - all balances are current. I've tried changing the opening balance, but that simply changes the register amount. The register balance and home page balance still don't agree. Any ideas? Thanks! Make a backup and try repairing the file. file: repair money file: quick file repair. -- "Dave M." <DaveM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

Publisher
I have prepare a publisher flyer which I will be sending out in a group e-mail. The view of the flyer shows the text boxes as well as the text. How can I delete the text boxes only and not the text. This is the first time I am using publisher. The text box boundary will not print unless you have put a border around it. Have you looked at print preview? Go to view, clear boundaries and guides, you will see how the flyer will look when printed. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Ladybug" <Ladybug@disc...

return value based on combo box selection
I have a combo box (cmbShipDate) in a form that is based on a table with drop down values of ShipDate1, ShipDate2, ShipDate3, etc. I have created a text box and I want the correct ship date to be displayed based on the combo box selection. These ship dates are all stored in a table called tblOrder. I thought I could use the DLookUp fuction, but I'm not doing something correctly. Thanks I don't understand what you mean by "based on a table with drop down values". And when you say the "ship dates are all stored in ... tblOrder", do you mean tha...

Attach file but send dir image
I attach a file to my email. I send the email and also three other messages with attached images of my directory lists. How do I stop sending these images? Why are they being sent? Outlook 2000 I am running Norton AntiVirus to filter both the incoming and the outgoing mail. The problem occurs in the filtering of the outgoing mail. NAV support suggests that the problem is a corrupted Symantec Redirector and directed me to their document# 200205160084213 - How to update the Symantec Redirector files. >-----Original Message----- >I attach a file to my email. >I send the email and al...

Outlook 2002 auto send/receive no longer working
For some reason my pop3 dailup no longer sends/receives automatically when launching outlook, or at timed intervals. Can someone help with suggestions on reseting this feature? XP Pro I'm using. I even did a repair of Office XP and a clean install. Thanks for any help! What are your Send/Receive group settings? Have you checked in the File menu to see if you have set your installation to Work Offline? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "circuit slave" <sh101@earthling.net> wrote in message news:2aee226c.0308230131.2914b6b5@posting.google.com... > For some reason my pop3 ...

Re: how i send pic from Youcam to mysace 07-30-10
"LUKE ASHILN" <LUKE @ BIG COOM AU> wrote in message news:... > > "DIAMONDFELTON" <diamondfelton@yahoo.com> wrote in message > news:ucRi8YwwJHA.4980@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >> >> From: "baseball fan" <baseballfan@discussions.microsoft.com> >> Subject: 2nd chance to correct issue >> Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 4:56 PM >> >> I was using outlook express. no email problems. purchased a new computer >> "ACER" desktop. "VISTA". ISP cable. I can get some emails . Butr ...

Help! I can't send emails through Windows Mail!!! 911
i can receive but can't send. error message received is The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Estimate from Moore's Floors', Account: 'pop.gmx.com', Server: 'mail.gmx.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Please help! I need to use this for business so need to fix the problem asap! Did this just start without making any changes to anything related to Windows Mail? Turn off e-mail scanning in your anti-virus program. It is a redundant layer of protection that eats up CPUs...

Can't send or receive email after installing Outlook 2007 SP1
I've installed office 2007 sp1 last night, and immediately after rebooting, I could no longer send or receive email. I get the error message that Outlook could not connect to host. To test this, I uninstalled SP1, and I could once again send and receive email. I've got an IMAP and POP3 account configured. ...

Can't send email in OL 2003 in Cached Exchange Mode after E2K cras
I would appreciate any help I can get to resolve a problem that arose after our Exchange 2000 Server SP3 server crashed last week. Any attempt to send an email using Outlook 2003 running in Cached Exchange Mode from any mailbox results in the following NDR being received: ===================================================== From: System Administrator Sent: Wednesday, 18 January 2006 12:18 PM To: 'echo@mimesweeper.com' Subject: Undeliverable: Test message. Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Test message. Sent: 18/01/2006 12...

copies of email to sent box?
Last weeek we experienced a power outage and had to replace power supply. Since then ,when I send email ,copies will not send to sent box. I have checked OPTIONS and have " send copy to sent box",but it is still not doing it. Any suggestions? Thanks ...

Filter Datasheet based on Combo Box selection
I have a SubForm that displays in Datasheet view. I want to add a Combo Box just above the SubForm that the user can select the Pay_Period_Ending_Date, and once selected I would like the Datasheet to filter based on this date. Can someone please direct me as to how I can do this? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Pasadena-D - You can put your combobox in the header section of the subform. Then based on the selection in the combobox, you can apply your filter like this (using your fieldnames and combobox name). If the user will click on an item, you can ...

Send Email With Cell Conent as Part of the Subject
Hyperlink is able to send email with cell content in the Subject line. My Case =HYPERLINK("mailto:Collections_Admin?subject=Overdue Balance " & "_"& 'Sheet1'!G15,"Email To Collection Agency") Sheet1G15 has the data I want to show in the subject line. Is it possible to do this with Macros? I am using Lotus Notes for email. Thanks Igbert For lotus code see Sending mail from Lotus Notes (XL-Dennis) http://www.excelkb.com/?cNode=1X5M7A -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "igbe...

How to display page tabs vertically?
How do I set tab pages be displayed vertically (left side). By default, they are set on top, I need them on the left side. Please assist. Thank you for any tip/help provided. Adnan -- Please post all your inquiries on this community so we can all benefit - Thank you! "Adnan" <te_adnani@hotmail.com(donotspam)> wrote in message news:B06E82F0-ED1C-4E9A-B65C-FB6D7C48248C@microsoft.com... > How do I set tab pages be displayed vertically (left side). By default, > they > are set on top, I need them on the left side. Please assist. > > Thank you for any tip/he...

Lost attachments after upgrading Outlook
I found a solution to a problem that must surely be plaguing others: the loss of attachments when upgrading from an earlier version of Outlook to a later version (to Outlook 2000 SP1?). I'm not sure when I lost the attachments, but based on my web sleuthing it seems like it was a result of updating from 2000 to SP1. Anyway, since I couldn't find a solution on the web easily, I'm posting this in hopes that either the page will be indexed by Google or that Microsoft will post a formal fix in its Knowledgebase. Here's the solution: find Outlook Express on your compu...

Problem Sending Mail w/Outlook 2002
I receive and send a lot of email using Outlook 2002 and my Gmail account with no problem. However, I have two friends to whom I send emails that are always returned. I get an error message like this: Technical details of permanent failure: PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 550 Invalid recipient: However, if I send the emails to them directly from Gmail, they go through just fine. Can anyone explain why they fail with Outlook? Pat This sounds like an issue with the SMTP server you have setup in outlook - not outlook itself. "patetc" <PatETC@gmail.com> wrote in messag...

How can you see in real time who is sending email
- Hello everyone, Exchange 5.5 How can I see in real time who is sending outbound email? Several times per week I have users sending out large amounts of email. I need to know if there is a way to see who is sending in real time. Something that will point me to the user(s) doing the sending right now (real time) Thanks for any help, Terry On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:41:45 -0500, "theitman" <nospam@olsbuff.com> wrote: >- >Hello everyone, > >Exchange 5.5 >How can I see in real time who is sending outbound email? >Several times per week I have users sending out...

allowing a text box to grow
Is it difficult to have a CEdit control and its dialog grow according to the length of the string in the control? I'm interested in using such an arrangement for my error messages and would like it to fit my messages. Use DrawText to compute the rectangle required and resize your control to accomodate it. joe On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 18:31:07 -0400, "SteveR" <srussell@removethisinnernet.net> wrote: >Is it difficult to have a CEdit control and its dialog grow according to the >length of the string in the control? I'm interested in using such an >arra...

Like criteria on a combo box ot working the way I want... Please help!
All, Below is a the standard code I use in a combo box. Dim rs As Object Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone rs.FindFirst "[llListingID] = " & str(Nz(Me![cboTerritoryName], 0)) If Not rs.EOF Then Me.Bookmark = rs.Bookmark Me.Form.AllowAdditions = False The query used to find the data is... SELECT qryLister.llListingID, qryLister.llTerritoryName FROM qryLister WHERE (((qryLister.llTerritoryName) Like "*"+[Enter any part of Territory Name:]+"*")); All works fine for the first look-up. But in order to refresh the combo box so it allows one to &...

Vertical Page Break
Is it possible to force a vertical page break on a report? For example, I have a report that is 20 inches across, and I would it to "break"/start the new page at 10 inches. Now, fiddling with the page setup and page layout is fine when I am working with only one printer, but the formatting gets slightly messed up when I am printing across different printers, to PDF, etc. Any ideas on how this vertical page break can be done? Thanks! that sure would be nice to have I'd reccomend just putting the page 2 below page 1.. and use more subreports if you run out of room On ...

messages send out with delay
at one client outlook sends out some messages with exact 2 hours delay. it doesn't matter how I change the message options outlook always enables the checkbox. outlook 2003 exchange server 5.5 any idea? it only happens at one station. all others work properly. thanks for your help! what check box is enabled? is there a rule configured to delay messages? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http:/...

save attachment dialog box
Does anyone know how to change the dialog box that opens up when you click on an attachment to open, instead of save? The boss thinks he wastes too much time changing the checkbox. My guess would be somewhere in the registry, but don't know where or how. What exactly do you mean? You mean the dialog that comes up and promps you to Save, Open or Cancel? The "Confirm Open after Download" can only be modified with local admnistrator permissions as it changes the registry of the local computer. Control Panel-> Folder Options-> tab File Types -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-O...

Modifying a pages Refresh Rate
Windows XP(Home) SP3, OE6, IE8; Plenty of RAM & HHD space. Continuous checks for Virus/Malware 1.4Ghz, VIA Technologies, Inc. 8 kilobyte primary memory cache, 256 kilobyte secondary memory cache, P4X266-8233, Enclosure Type: Desktop V2 Premier, Windows XP (Home) SP3, 2 Calvary External USB 400/500 GB Hard Drives (NTFS), 1.5 GB Ram, Upgraded PSU, Belarc Advisor, Multimedia - lists, MPU-401 Compatible MIDI Device - Realtek AC'97 Audio for VIA (R) Audio Controller - Standard Game Port. Circuit Board: P4X266-8233, Bus Clock: 100 megahertz, BIOS: Award Software International,...

change cell values from an edit box
Is there any way to change a cell's value with an edit box? I've used drop down lists to change/update values, but I have no experience at all with edit boxes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Mike ...

send as another user
i gave one user right to access another user mailbox and enable "send on behalf" of him/her in exchange. back in outlook, when the user highlight the other user inbox and click on send...it still say his send from his name instead of the other user name? am i doing someting wrong? if so, can someone tell me how to make this thing work? thx in advance. "send on behalf" is NOT "send as" theyre 2 totally different things. send as is given via ADUC "vincentnyc" <vincentnyc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F2A6FD12-5080-47...

can't send Entourage mail
5/4 List members: Today when I tried to send several messages using Entourage I received the error message "This message does not conform to RFC2822 Standard". The messages are still sitting in the Outgoing box. This has never happened to me before. I'd appreciate any insights into why this might be happening. I've verified the Microsoft Office 2004 database - no change. I'm working on a MacPro Intel Mac. Thank you in advance for any help. Sincerely, Mark Pavlick Hi Mark: It means the system does not like the Header of the message. Chances are, ...