importing old address book from office 2003 to office 2007?

How do I import my old address book from my old computer with Office 2003 to
my new computer with Office 2007?

"Bevin" <Bevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I import my old address book from my old computer with Office 2003
> my new computer with Office 2007?

You don't.
You migrate your CONTACTS.

As posted at least daily:
How to backup and restore Outlook

http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm
http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010771141033.aspx

There is out-dated information on some of these pages, specifically with
regard to Outlook 2003 and 2007.

The main points to note:
1. Do NOT use the import/export function to move Outlook data from one
version to another - all you need to do is to copy the pst file, with
Outlook closed.

2. Do NOT paste the copied pst file into the default location - paste into
(for example) your Documents folder and then do File-Open-Outlook Data File
within Outlook.

0
Gordon