How do I change settings to call Outlook Contacts with Cisco IP Ph

How do I change settings to call Outlook Contacts '07 with Cisco IP
Communicator?

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

NDRs forwarding to external contact

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Contacts in Exchange #2