create a mailing group of 645 contacts for marketing email

i would like to create a mailing group of 645 contacts for monthly marketing
info. any suggestions?

"cweed" <cweed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i would like to create a mailing group of 645 contacts for monthly
> marketing
> info. any suggestions?

Are these recipients already in your Contacts? If so and if your version of
Outlook supports it, use a Category for that number rather than a
Distribution List.

0
Gordon
3/31/2010 5:14:17 PM
I'd use a commercial newsletter service. Or mail merge.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"cweed" <cweed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i would like to create a mailing group of 645 contacts for monthly
> marketing
> info. any suggestions?

0
Diane

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

NDRs forwarding to external contact

invalid email address

outlook 97 and express email problems

contact list #13

Having problem with spoofing email

Emails #3

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Contacts in Exchange #2

How to create an autonumber field?

Users ability to Manage Groups

Viewing group calendars in CRM

OE autodelete OLD mail

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Actions to groups of tasks
Is there any way, or am I missing the obvious, to deal with multiple tasks in ones queue or list. As an example, I have a new release of my product, 1 task is to prepare the packages and 1 task is to ship them. If I have 100 customers, can I mass mark the tasks as finished or will have to open 200 dialogs and mark completed when the job is done? The only thing that I seem to be able to do to multiple tasks is delete them? Anyone? Jim Ball jball@XXXaccu-med.com remove the XXX to send an email you may be able to do this with a sql data update or create a solution in code to do thi...