Contact Addresses change after I put them in "TO" line

A frustrating thing is happening and no virus has been found.  When I put
addresses in my 'To' line either through a group or individually they
occassionally change to another contact in my list.  The names do not get
changed until after I puch the send button.  Then it shows up in my 'SENT'
folder under the new address.  Any help would be greatly apprecaited!

"lauraM" <lauraM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>A frustrating thing is happening and no virus has been found.  When I put
> addresses in my 'To' line either through a group or individually they
> occassionally change to another contact in my list.  The names do not get
> changed until after I puch the send button.  Then it shows up in my 'SENT'
> folder under the new address.  Any help would be greatly apprecaited!

First, verify the contact record mail addresses are correct.  Next, with
Outlook closed, clear your autocompletion cache by renaming the NK2 file in
%AppData%\Microsoft\Outlook.  Then try again.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

How to correctly change security?
There are some computers in domain on which the user permissions are set as Power User, but I want to remove them and let computer to bring permissions and policies from domain controller server. I removed Power User from computer in Control Panel, but are there places where I must make changes? Is this enough? On Apr 14, 5:09=A0pm, girts <gi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > There are some computers in domain on which the user permissions are set = as > Power User, but I want to remove them and let computer to bring permissio= ns > and policies from domain c...

changing a custom toolbar
I have a legacy access database that i'm now working on in Access 2007. I have a custom toolbar set up in there (at least that is what A2007 shows it as on the Add-Ins tab of the ribbon). I need to edit that custom toolbar (menu). How do I do that? Karen Hey Karen, I have spent a lot of time trying to find examples to be able to edit a menubar from a previous version in Access 2007. Finally, I have come up with the following that works! I hope this helps: --- start code --- Function TweakToolbar() Dim cbr As CommandBar Dim cbrctl As CommandBarControl Dim cbrbutt As C...

how do i change days in a year to 365
How do I chage Excel's standard of 360 days in a year to be 365, for functions such as Days360 and other methods of figuring out how many days occur between 2 dates? The number of days between two dates can be calculated by direct subtraction. For example, if A1 contains 1/1/2004 and A2 contains 1/1/2005 and you enter the formula =A2-A1 in another cell, the result will be 366 (formated as an integer). -- Gary's Student "tripjules" wrote: > How do I chage Excel's standard of 360 days in a year to be 365, for > functions such as Days360 and other methods o...

Adding Lines And Boxes, etc. To A Chart ?
Hello, Will blame it on my age. Using Excel 2007 (or, at least trying to) and XP. When I have a chart page opened up, how do I get it to show the bar on the bottom (that the real old versions had) that allows one to click on one of its icons shown to "draw" lines, arrowed lines, boxes, add text with a box, etc on the chart itself ? Thanks, Bob Hi, With the chart selected you can use the Insert tab > Illustrations > Shapes. To add shapes to the chart. Textbox is in the Text group of the Insert tab. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypo...

How to send Outlook rule reply to reply-to address (not from address)?
By default Outlook 2002 sends rule-based replies to the From: address of the incoming email message. Is there a way to set-up the reply rule to send to the Reply-to: address instead? Thanks, -Keith ...

An OL folder has changed from Mail to Calendar
I have a user (using Outlook XP on WinXP, Exchange 2000) who has a folder in their inbox that contains emails. Last week he received an email which went into that folder, and somehow converted it from Post to Appointment format, so he can no longer get to the emails that were previously in there. I've never seen or heard of this before, and I don't seem to be able to manually change it. Has anyone seen this before, and if so, what can I do to get access to the emails it originally contained? Cheers, Gavan Blunt. What happens if you use Advanced Find? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Ou...

Cannot add customer statement email address in Smartlist
On the Debtor Maintenance Options screen you can chose the checkbox to Send Email Statements to a customer and then enter the To, CC or BCC email addresses. In Smartlist under the Customer folder, while you can choose to add the Send Email Statements column you cannot select to add the To, CC or BCC email address fields. You should be able to do this so you can easily view the information. These columns should be standard columns that you can select for Customers. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most vo...

Wrong Bill To Address
Hi all, I'd like to customize SOP Return Blank form since I discover that the default report from MGP gives the wrong Bill To address (Same as Ship To address). I realise that MGP v8.0 don't store Bill To and Ship To address on the documents so I think the only way is to create a table relationship with "RM Customer Address"? Any one can help me out? Thanks, Sugih Hi Sugih Just a question - When you create a debtor do you change the Bill to Ship to and Statement to - addresses, because I know that if you do not do this it defaults to the Ship to address (its on the ...

Problem with "New Message to Contact"
I've created an Exchange public folder, which contains 50 contact folders. (This allows us to allow different regions access to just their customers.) I want to send a mail message to a group of customers. So I highlight all the contacts with e-mail addresses, go to the Actions menu and choose "New Message to Contact". I get the following error: "You do not have the permission to send the message on behalf of the specified user." I am the owner of the folder! This method works in a different Exchange public folder, just not in our customer folders. It does...

Explicitly change Order status to Submittet
Hi I am trying to find a way to change the Order status from Active to Submittet. I would normally have expected MSCRM to change the status when the Order was invoiced, but this is not the case. There seems to be two options 1. Make a workflow. This works but the workflow needs to be triggered. What I would like is button in the Order screen to execute the workflow. Anybody know how this can be done? (I know I we can set off workflows with the Action->Apply Rule command. This seems to be error prone, as there are several rules to choose from), and the user could easily pick the w...

Splitting Y-Axis into 2 for a line chart
Hi, I have a bunch of data series that I want to chart using a line graph with $ on the y-axis and time on the x-axis. The trouble is that about half of them have relatively low y-values (between 0 and $100) whilst the rest have high values ($600-$1000). My question is: Does anyone know of any way to manipulate the y axis so that it ues a scale of, say, $20 for the 0-$100 section, and then "jump" to $600 (with zig-zag or something on the y-axis to tell the user that the graph is non-continuous) and continue the chart there? Otherwise the scale just becomes too large or too s...

VB code to show only open lines on sales order
Is there a way to show only open lines for sales orders when the window is opened or when a sales order is brougt up? Can anyone guide me on this code ...

Pivot Tables
We are using a pivot table to analyze some data we have. Currently we are showing the client then the product and then the sum of the Number of orders and the percentage of margin. The table looks like this: Client A Product1 Sum of ordernumber Sum of MarginPercent Product2 Sum of ordernumber Sum of MarginPercent Is is possible to have the data shown as: Client A Product1 Sum of ordernumber Sumof MarginPercent Product2 Sum of ordernumber Sumof MarginPercent In the pivot table, d...

Need to change serial numbers
Accidently installed same serial on another networked machine. Only discovered this a couple weeks later. I believe there's an easier way to change the serial rather than deinstall and reinstall, but the solution is not obvious by any means. Any thoughts? TIA -- To reply by email, remove the word "space" In article <labolide-3A61D4.10003212022007@news.giganews.com>, Kurt <labolide@spacegmail.com> wrote: > Accidently installed same serial on another networked machine. > Only discovered this a couple weeks later. > I believe there's an easier way to ...

How do I change the thickness of a bottom boarder in Excel 2002?
In Word you can change the thickness of the line used in boarders - but I can not change the thickness in Excel. Is there any way to do this? Thanks. try Sub bottomborder() ActiveCell.Borders(xlEdgeBottom).Weight = xlThick 'xlmedium or xlthin End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Dawn" <Dawn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B24E39F0-58BF-47AD-AE42-716CBA2C9C54@microsoft.com... > In Word you can change the thickness of the line used in boarders - but I can > not change the thickness in Excel. Is there any way to do this? ...

Change + to -
Hi, If a result in a cell is for example 10, I want the result to be -10. If the result in a cell is -8, I want the result to be 8. How is this done? / Ulf Hi Ulf! You can use the following formula (value in cell A1) in an empty cell: =A1*-1 Then copy this cell and use Paste Special, Values, to remove the formula Best regards Stefan H�gglund Microsoft "Ulf NIlsson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3e1101c47f70$79751f00$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > If a result in a cell is for example 10, > I want the result to be -10. > If the...

"To" has stopped auto-filling addresses
Outlook 2003. Went away after I installed Avery (labels) and uninstalled it (also has an ASK.com component that was also uninstalled. Clicking TO CC BCC does not bring up the contacts, but clicking on Contacts in lower left corner (with Mail Contacts Tasks Notes) brings up all the contact info. I have backups, but am clueless about what to do with them. Avery no help. What happens when you click on To, CC, BCC? Is there an error message? Do you need to reset your contacts to be shown as an address book? Or are you talking about the name cache where you type a few letters and c...

Outlook (2007) Auto Correct Subject Line?
Hi, AutoCorrect does a great job on the Message Body cleaning dyslexia and fumbling perfectly only to embarrass one by having a typo in the subject line..... Any solution?? -- erichv http://forums.slipstick.com While in the subject line, press F7 erichv wrote: > Hi, AutoCorrect does a great job on the Message Body cleaning dyslexia > and fumbling perfectly only to embarrass one by having a typo in the > subject line..... > > Any solution?? > > Autocorrect isn't supported in the subject, but check spelling will check the subject fir...

Sectioning a single plotted line into multiple colors
Hi, I'm trying to plot a column of data values and I need to designat certain sections of this data with a different color on the line. I this possible? How can I do this? Thanks ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Suppose your data are in A1:A20 and you want A11:A20 to be a different color from the first part of the range. Move A11:A20 to B11:B20. Plot A1:B20 as two columnar series. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel...

the rc editor changes some contents without my consent when .rc files saved
Hi, My colleagues and I are using VS 2005. After I make some minor changes to a .rc file (obtained from my colleagues) and save it, the compiler greatly changes the .rc in addition to my minor changes. For example, the following 2 lines IDD_DLG_MODELIST DIALOG DISCARDABLE 0, 0, 270, 149 STYLE DS_MODALFRAME | WS_POPUP | WS_CAPTION | WS_SYSMENU become IDD_DLG_MODELIST DIALOG 0, 0, 270, 149 STYLE DS_SETFONT | DS_MODALFRAME | WS_POPUP | WS_CAPTION | WS_SYSMENU Or the following 2 lines become one line: COMBOBOX IDC_POSTDLG_COMBO_UNITS,165,5,49,49,CBS_DROPDOWNLIST | WS_VSCROLL | WS...

Multiple Ship-To addresses
Is there an out-of-the-box way in GP 9.0 to enter a ship-to address for a sales order that is not permanently linked to the customer record? We have a client who receives drop ship orders (they ship directly to their customer's customers) and so have literally hundreds of orders per month from a single customer being shipped to as many different addresses. Obviously the client would rather not have all these hundreds of one-shot ship-to addresses showing up on the customer address lookup. Yes - in fact some of our customers do not like the fact that you are able to do this. When ...

Change Case Status in Workflow Monitor
How can I set up Workflow monitor to change the status of a case when an email related to that case is sent in CRM? You will not able to do that throught workflow. you need to use callouts to do that. Darren Liu Crowe Chizek and Company http://www.crowecrm.com On Mar 22, 3:31 pm, "rifleman98atm" <rifle...@gmail.com> wrote: > How can I set up Workflow monitor to change the status of a case when > an email related to that case is sent in CRM? ...

Migrating Outlook Express Folders, Messages, and Contacts to Excha
Greetings, we are migrating several hundred users from Outlook Express 6 to Exchange 2003. Outlook Express is served to some of the users via Citrix, for others they are on their local desktops. So for some we have access to their files on our Citrix servers, while for others we'd have to touch their desktops. Ideally we'd be able to "package" the Outlook Express Folders, Messages, and Contacts and import them into the Exchange account while still retaing the folder structure and contents. Is this possible? Are there 3rd party tools that allow for this type of migra...

code to fill in missing border lines
Hi all, In some rows (I can't predict which ones) between rownumber 2 an 120 the cells in the ranges A : N have a thick lower border (Borders(xlEdgeBottom) and Weight = xlThick). In some cases there can occur a gap (in columns F and M only). What is the most efficient code to "repair" these gaps? TIA Jack Sons The Netherlands Do you really need code for this? Seems like it would be easier to highlight that range and apply thick borders. Dave, Sure, but othe people will open it (it is made by code anew every time it is opened) and it is not nice to present a spreadsh...

Changing exchange 2k3 administrator password
Greetings- My company really needs to change the exchange 2k3 admin password for security reasons (old employees possess that password). It needs to be done but I am apprehensive. I am afraid to change it because I am worried that it might affect services. I don't want to bring our mail system down. Are my fears appropriate or will it not affect mail services? Thanks for any input. There is no E2003 System Administrator account per se in E2003 as it was in Exch 5.5, Exchange 200x runs under the local system account, so unless you have done something screwy or are in mixed mode , there sho...