Connecting/downloading hotmail addresses to Outlook

How do i connect/download my hotmail addresses to Outlook so that I can send
photos from Outlook to my Hotmail addresses.  I have already used Outlook
Connector; I have the "send" icon, but cannot send because it shows no
addresses listed in my Outlook.  I have Outlook 2003.  thanks

This might help: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/883771

Regards,
saymon

--

______________________________________
Posted from http://outlook-center.com

Learn more here:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA010920431033.aspx

Cheers

Nicky wrote:

> How do i connect/download my hotmail addresses to Outlook so that I can send
> photos from Outlook to my Hotmail addresses.  I have already used Outlook
> Connector; I have the "send" icon, but cannot send because it shows no
> addresses listed in my Outlook.  I have Outlook 2003.  thanks

--

______________________________________
Posted from http://outlook-center.com
Outlook forums, articles, tips.
0
saymon1984

SBS08, interesting RWW Computer connection interruptions
I have just started to notice a strange difference between RWW on SBS 03 and SBS 08.... SBS 08 opens an SSL window that it states must remain open in order to keep your Computer/Server connection (remote desktop) remotely. By default, most firewall rules have a inactivity time-out period of XX minutes. In this case, the SSL window doesn't have any traffic once the RWW RDP session is created, at least none that I can see. So, unlike SBS 03, when you connect to a computer using RWW in O8, and the SSL timeout is set for 10 minutes on the firewall, you will be disconnected eve...

05: Citibank downloads incorrectly... and more complaints.
When I download my Citibank checking statements via the Yodlee service in Money 2005, all deposits are listed expenses and my balance is messed up. Why is this happening? When is Money 2005 going to add the 3000 banks which were once listed on the Money 2005 website and then removed *after* I purchased this product? I know some like Dick Watson say I should hand enter all this data, but the whole reason I bought this program is so with no muss or fuss I could have a program that in an automated fashion downloaded all of my banks, brokerages, credit cards, and other finicial informati...

Synchronise Outlook 2003

Sharing Outlook #2

Can't auto-complete e-mail addresses
Dear All, I just imported about 2000 contacts in my Outlook 2000 Address Book. Able to see them in the address book and create groups etc. But when i compose a new message and i try to enter some e-mail addresses in TO and then why do outlook do not give me suggestion to auto-complete them? I tried most of the settings. It wont work. What may be the problem? -Sameer Outlook 2000 has no such feature. Autocompletion didn't start until Outlook 2002. Versions of Outlook earlier than Outlook 2002 have a feature called auto-resolution. If you enter part of a name or a nickname then tab out o...

Outlook user profiles

Outlook 2003 cuts off lines

Sending URL in Outlook XP

Outlook Signatures #4

Importing Outlook 2003 to Win 98 Outlook

Hotmail Problem Please Help
I am running Exchange 2003 Standard on a Windows 2003 Server. I also have ISA 2000 on the same box. Everything is working fine. The problem I am having is getting mail out to a hotmail address. When I send then mail, I see it sits in the Queue for less then a minute then disappears. It never makes it to the Hotmail address nor do I get any return errors back in my client indicating the mail never made it to its destination. On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 15:51:04 -0800, "Kevin Mc" <Kevin Mc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am running Exchange 2003 Standard on a Windows 200...

Outlook 2003: export accounts settings

Outlook 2002 cannot see address book

Outlook/Exchange 2000 connection problem

Promoting Email to CRM Activity in Outlook
Is there a way to associate an email to two accounts when promoting it to a CRM Activity? Lynn Lynn, if you'd like to link the email to multiple regarding objects, you're out of luck. Only one regarding object can be set, though the email will also be linked to all of the senders/recipients ('activity parties'). Ilana. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "MattNC" <MattNC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70F78E3C-272A-4515-B393-38700C767B65@microsoft.com... > After you click the &qu...

Outlook 2002
We have a single user who is attaching multiple documents through DOCSOpen to an email message. If he saves this message so he can send it later, it will not send. He just hits the SEND button and nothing happens. According to him , this doesn't happen when he sends an email straight away. Only when it is saved. He has to restart his machine for the email to send. DOes anyone have any ideas? We are running XP with Office XP (2002-SP2) Thank you in advance ...

Macro with relative address problem XSL 2000
Basically I want to (and did at one time) create a macro that edits a number (zip code), inserts a leading zero then moves down one cell. Cell Contents A1 1234 A2 2345 A3 3456 With the cursor on A1 my steps are: Tools\Macro\Record a New Macro\z On Stop Recording Toolbar depress Relative Address, then Edit Home '0 enter Down Click Stop recoding Since the cursor is on a A2, Pressing CTRL+z will make the contents 01234, not the desired 02345. I've tried different combinations of when to depress the relative address button with no success. And double clicking the c...

Hot to Stop Outlook 2007 Forcing Images to Bitmaps
Hello, How can Outlook 2007 be set to not convert images to bitmaps? I've just been upgraded to Office 2007 and am having problems with images in Outlook 2007 emails. In Office 2003 I could do up charts in Excel, then to a [Copy as Picture]|[As shown when printed], followed by a [Paste Special]|[Picture (Enhanced Metafile)] in Outlook emails. This would give me an identical image as the Excel chart pasted into the body of the email so people could see the chart as they read the email without clicking about with attachments. It worked great in 2003 and kept the size of the email...

Outlook 2003 and Vista Business??
When I receive an email in plain text with a hyperlink in it a search function in my Document folder is started when I click the hyperlink? If I copy the link to IE7 theres is no problem. If the mail is HTML coded no problem occurs when I click the link. How come?? -- Regards Peter "Peter Jensen" <fup@snyd.dk> skrev i meddelelsen news:798D10C7-867F-4297-89C3-614510007FE0@microsoft.com... > When I receive an email in plain text with a hyperlink in it a search > function in my Document folder is started when I click the hyperlink? If I > copy the link to I...

Print quote for the client-Outlook
Hi. Some has a master document of example that is used for the functionality to print supply for the client of the client for sales of Outlook? I have a document but when the quotation has several products are damaged. ...

office outlook 2003
Whenever a new meeting request is chosen and sent to appropriate recipients, an extra line of text appears at the receiver's email (see below). #BugFix:15 I do not know where in outlook to delete/disable this line of text, as users are getting confused seeing it in their email. Not a part of Outlook - look to third party installations that work with Outlook such as an anti-spam application. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be del...