Changing Address Card fields displayed Outlook 2007

I want to change the view of my contacts to only display the fields which
contain data, display all of those fields, and without empty space where
empty fields have been hidden. Is there a way to do this in Outlook 2007
Business Card View, without manually filtering each field separately?

Str8Mitch;110184 Wrote:
> I want to change the view of my contacts to only display the fields
> which
> contain data, display all of those fields, and without empty space
> where
> empty fields have been hidden. Is there a way to do this in Outlook
> 2007
> Business Card View, without manually filtering each field separately?

By default, the Address Card view of the Contacts folder will show only
those fields that contain something.  In fact, no view of the Contacts
folder that I can see will display fields for which no information has
been specified.  The Business Card view is like an electronic Rolodex.
ALl of the cards have exactly the same size.  Those cards for which less
information is available will contain more white space.  Use Address
Cards instead.

--
Brian Tillman

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

--
http://forums.slipstick.com

0
Brian

invalid email address

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

How to create an autonumber field?

get a result of an sql into a field