Can i add a person's name always in the To or CC Box?

When ever i send a mail, Can i add a person's name always in the To or CC
Box?. If it is possible, Please let me know the procedure. I am using outlook
2007 professional.

"Chandru." <Chandru.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> When ever i send a mail, Can i add a person's name always in the To or CC
> Box?. If it is possible, Please let me know the procedure. I am using
> outlook
> 2007 professional.

With extra code, yes.  Here's an example:
http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/autoaddrecip.htm
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

can i download lxce serv.exe

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

how many receivers i can add

Renaming Partial File Names

Adding a combo box to a worksheet

Need to add to current formula

Visual C++ 2005 always rebuilds
I have an MFC DLL project that I recently moved over to Visual Studio 2005. However now the project always rebuilds entirely whenever I start debugging. Even if I have only made a simple change to one file. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Colin Check the date on your source files to make sure that they are not in the future. AliR. "Colin J Paterson" <nospam@thanks.com> wrote in message news:ObtLxgTbGHA.1196@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > I have an MFC DLL project that I recently moved over to Visual Studio 2005. > However now the project always rebuild...

Sizing drop down validation box
I have a form with lots of drop down validation boxes, many of them are Yes,No,N/A or Pass,Fail,N/A so one a narrow box is required but all the drop downs are about three inches wide. Once I accidentally go them to the right size and saved the file, closed it, then re-opened and the drop downs were really wide again. Does anyone know have to set the width, I always thought they were the same width as the cell they pop from but not the case. Wayman Those extra wide dropdown lists appear occasionally, usually if cells on the worksheet have been merged (not necessarily the cell with t...

what printers can run Vista
just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP 5550 deskjet) won't print. I need to find a new printer that i can hook up to the computer. This is an Access newsgroup. We help with questions related to Microsoft Access - the database application that is part of MS Office Professional. -- Rick B "monroe" <monroe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC746826-251A-4097-AF88-2805BCDE7DEC@microsoft.com... > just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP > 5550 > deskjet) won't print. I need to...

Can't configure Outlook Express