adderss book missing wab dill.

when i go to my adderss book i got wab dill missing

You have provided no information. I would guess you are using a long defunct
version of Outlook. Tell us what version that is and the steps you used to
receive that error version. Include your Operating System.
--
Russ Valentine
"elkmack" <elkmack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when i go to my adderss book i got wab dill missing

0
Russ

how to import your address book from hotmail into outlook
I'm not sure how i can download all my contacts into outlook, can anyone help? brownbear <brownbear@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm not sure how i can download all my contacts into outlook, can > anyone help? I don't know any way to do that without using Hotmail Premium and the Hotmail Connector. -- Brian Tillman ...

Outlook 2003 Offline Address Book not updating
I now have 5 computers among 100+ that simply stopped updating the offline address book. They give no error message. nothing is recorded in the event logs. success is recorded in the sync log. it says it does it, but it doesn't. The most recent user reported that he couldn't see a person in his address book that had been hired 4 weeks ago. It is the same with all machines. 1. if I tell it to manually download the address book, it says it does and nothing changes. 2. if I create a new Outlook profile, it downloads a new address book at that time, but not after 3. If I create a ne...

What is the default search used by outlook address book in a LDAP Server
Hi, I'm trying to set up a LDAP server to have a centralized address book. Almost everything is working fine, except that when opening the address book and nothing is retrieved by default. But note that if I make a search using the search field in the address book it works fine. Using my ldap server in debug mode I've saw some query related to "defaultnamingcontext" ... Any ideas? ]['s Charles Bauer ...

How to identify group entry in Adreess book interface
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C33F1C.749657F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am using Address book interface using MAPI I have filled a listview with address book entry now I want to = distinguish group entry among other contact entries. How can I know that particular entry is group entry. vijay ------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C33F1C.749657F0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W...

Can user update their own information through address book?
Hi, Recently, we have some people are moving to another building. Is it possible to configure Exchange that allowed user to update their own information (phone number, etc) through address book in Outlook? Thank you in advance, Johnny Chow On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 12:25:21 -0700, "Johnny Chow" <jchow10@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, >Recently, we have some people are moving to another building. Is it >possible to configure Exchange that allowed user to update their own >information (phone number, etc) through address book in Outlook? > >Thank you in advance,...

Outlook address book #3
1. Is there a simple way (for the technologically challenged)to print the outlook contacts on adress labels. I have Outlook 2000 and Office 2000. Please keep it simple. 2. Is there a simple way that my wife and I can use outlook to get our mail. We use the same ISP with different names ie wife@cox.net and husband@cox.net > 2. Is there a simple way that my wife and I can use > outlook to get our mail. We use the same ISP with > different names ie wife@cox.net and husband@cox.net Using Outlook 2002 (and I assume 2003) you are able to set up multiple accounts for sending an...

Remote access to Address Book

Struggling with Global address book
I've been struggling with what is probably a very basic requirement. I want to be able to create e-mail address contacts for recipients outside our organisation and make them available to all users, either through the global address book or some other shared address list. When I try to create a contact in the global address book via Outlook 2000 while logged in as Administrator, I get a message saying that I cannot create a contact in the list. My system is SBS 2000. Sam you will need to create mail-enabled contacts in the ESM... "Samantha Woods" <tc2003@btconnect.com&...

Create Exchange Address Book
Hi This is an exchange newbie question. We are running SBS 2003, and I want to create an number of address lists/groups. My reading suggests this is done in exchange server manager, receipients, all address lists, new, address list. My question is this. How do I control the members of these lists. For example, how would I include only the users Fred, John and Mark (all have exchange mailboxes) in an address list. I have seen the query based rules but cannot workout how to use for this example. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers Hi I would base the filter on something in commo...

macro for comparing fields in two work books
Hello, I have two excel spread sheets (say A1 & A2). A1- is the master sprea sheet and A2 is smaller spread sheet with very few details. Suppose Column B in A2 has 100 partnumbers and Column C in A1 has th superset of partumbers (1000) and corresponding details for each par number, I need to: 1. Check if all the 100 part numbers in A2 has a corresponding match i A1 2. Extract the info for the matched partnumbers from A1 and list in seprate sheet. 3. Even if there in no match A1, let's say for 40 of them, it shoul still list those parts in the new sheet. Can anybody help me with t...

How to insert a page in a book that has linked text boxes.
How do you link a text box to the previous and following pages after inserting a new page in a sequentially paged document. If I understand you correctly you have something like this. 10 page booklet and pages 1 through 5 are linked, page 6 isn't and pages 7 through 10 are linked. Now you want to link all pages 1 through 10. Here's how I would do it in Publisher 2000 Create 5 linked pages to page 5. Now you have pages 1 through 10 linked, page 11 and page 12 through 15 linked. Cut (copy)/paste new page 11 (orig pg 6) to new page 6. Now for a little razzle dazzle. Go to new p...

Delete Fixed Asset Book
We currently have 3 fixed asset books that we have not used in 2 years. Also all fixed assets in those books are in the one book we have used from the start of time. How do I delete or mark those books inactive so they no longer appear on the drop down list when adding a fixed asset. From TK: If there are Asset Book records or Book Class records that use this Book ID, you cannot delete the book record. You will need to remove those first. 1. Delete any Assets that are saved to that Book from Cards | Fixed Assets | Book. 2. Delete any Book Class Records that are saved to that Book ...

Invest in our children
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! Fork It Over! a Ground Floor Unique Dimension & Concept In the Children's Entertainment Market... For More information http://www.kidseyeview.us ...

Missing library???
I'm using Visual C++ 6.0 on a Win98 machine. I have two simple OpenGL programs. One works. The other runs and creates an application window, but does not execute the OpenGL instructions because it fails to create a device context at the command "wglCreateContext". Using GetLastError() I found out the reason for failure is error 1157: "One of the libraries needed to run this application cannot be found". In the project settings I DID specify to use opengl32.lib and glu32.lib. I do not use functions from glaux.h or glut, and so I should not need those libraries....

How change default country/region in address book from US to Can?
Every time I put in a new contact MS automatically puts in US. I want to change that to Canada. Is it possible? Outlook uses the settings you specified for your operating system. -- Russ Valentine "Address country region field" <Address country region field@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BEA9B068-908F-4BF6-BFE0-EF8A86965218@microsoft.com... > Every time I put in a new contact MS automatically puts in US. I want to > change that to Canada. Is it possible? Control panel, regional settings... did you set US as the location? -- Diane ...

Missing emails in a PST
One of my users has a very large PST file that was recently backed up, however, when opening the PST file, most of the messages that were archived are missing, though the size of the PST would indicate that they are there somewhere....? Has anyone else seen this before, or found a way to fix it? Jason <jcd1981@yahoo.com> wrote: > One of my users has a very large PST file that was > recently backed up, however, when opening the PST file, > most of the messages that were archived are missing, > though the size of the PST would indicate that they are > there somewhere....

where can I find good books to learn access?
I've been told that my new goals for 2008 will be to learn access. Why my company would want the director of credit and risk management to learn it is beyond me. Any suggested reading will be appreciated. Thank you Tony Maybe they want you to move from the dark side into enlighenment! ;-) Before learning Access, I highly recommend that you learn basic database design. Think of it as something like learning English before using Word. "Database Design for Mere Mortals" by Hernandez is a very good book for this purpose. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Str...

Missing Formula Bar
I am no longer able to enable my Formula Bar. Under the View menu, I can check Formula Bar but the bar is not visible either when this option is checked on or off. I am running Microsoft Excel for Mac Service Release 1 with Office v.X 10.1.5 Update. Try this Sub test() Application.DisplayFormulaBar = True End Sub I don't know if this is working for a Mac?? -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "Barrie Thomson" <sandbthomson@look.ca> wrote in message news:1dee01c3882a$ecb64cc0$3501280a@phx.gbl... > I am no longer able to ...

Convert Contacts to Address Book
I have always (for years) entered my email addrees and info in Contact folder. Now I would like to convert this Contacts folder to an personal Address Book. The outlook Address Book is a filtered view of your Contacts, showing only those with an electronic address (email / Fax), it is not a seperate item "OR Mike" <OR Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C81EDA0-369F-41ED-8457-C6326719AEDB@microsoft.com... >I have always (for years) entered my email addrees and info in Contact > folder. Now I would like to convert this Contacts folder to...

Missing Object xp_cmdshell
Hi. When i create a procedure following error is generated in sql server 2000. Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current stored procedure because it depends on the missing object 'xp_cmdshell'. The stored procedure will still be created. Regards, Muhammad Bilal Muhammad Bilal (MuhammadBilal@discussions.microsoft.com) writes: > When i create a procedure following error is generated in sql server 2000. > > Cannot add rows to sysdepends for the current stored procedure because > it depends on the missing object 'xp_cmdshell'. The stored proce...

Corrupt / Missing Table
OK, so trying to diagnose a series of annoying problems, I've found that we are actually missing the ActivityBase table all together. I don't know how it happened, when it happened or why, but more importantly is that its gone, and we're adding data to the database faster than I can keep up. Any ideas on how to recreate the database? We can't afford to role back nor loose data in a reinstall... TIA! I would contact MBS support and open a support ticket. The $245 for the incident will be well worth it down thee road as you may have a lot of other problems as well. -- ...

Search Companion missing file
I'm helping a friend whose laptop was infected with a virus/trojan. We disinfected using MalwareBytes anti-malware app. She now has a functioning pc again...but... When I try to use the search feature in Windows XP, I get an error message that reads "A file that is required to run Search Companion cannot be found. You may need to run Setup." I tried to reinstall via the srchasst.inf file in the Windows\inf folder (right-click - install) but it said 'The file "msgr3en.dll" on the Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 CD is needed. The problem is...

Recovering Address book and Inbox
I had a computer crash recently and would like to recover my Outlook Express Inbox and address book. Any ideas how to do it? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&...

Moving aol 5.0 address book into MS Outlook
Does anyone know of a simple way to accomplish this? Please? I'm a slow typist. Thanks. If AOL supports exporting their address book to standard file types (comma separated, text files) then export and then import into Outlook. Unfortunately, AOL does not play nice with standards based mail clients, which in one of the ways they keep you hooked into AOL. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: soberst962@joimail.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: |...

missing Business Contact Manager
My Office Professional Edition 2003 arrived from Microsoft. I installed the complete program. The Business Contact Manager menu does not appear. I thought that the Outlook 2003 in the Professional Edition has Business Contact Manager. Is it not supposed to? shlomoved@yahoo.com If you have Exchange service in your profile, the BCM will be unavailable. If you do not, did you install Outlook first and then the BCM from disk 2? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Ron <an...