add contacts Into Oulook 2007 from backup files Re; Windows Mail

My old laptop, (Vista) using Windows Mail (not Live Mail) crashed.  I have a
back up copy of all my contact addresses on an external hard drive and need
to add all these into Outlook 2007.,   They were backed up as "contact file",
and because I have over 1000 it is a huge process to add them individually
("adding as a Contact "into my personal contact folder on new laptop running
Windows 7, using Outlook 2007)

Please help in giving steps to add all this info without having to recreate
files..
thank you

"Sheryl" <Sheryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My old laptop, (Vista) using Windows Mail (not Live Mail) crashed.  I have
> back up copy of all my contact addresses on an external hard drive and
> need
> to add all these into Outlook 2007.,   They were backed up as "contact
> file",
> and because I have over 1000 it is a huge process to add them individually
> ("adding as a Contact "into my personal contact folder on new laptop
> running
> Windows 7, using Outlook 2007)
>
> Please help in giving steps to add all this info without having to
> recreate
> files..
> thank you

Download and install Windows Live Mail. Import the WM contacts into that,
then export as a CSV file which Outlook can import.

0
Gordon

VBA
Hi! I have a template where I have allowed users to insert rows. I use the following code: Range("a52").Select Selection.EntireRow.Insert Rows("53:53").Copy Rows("52:52").Select Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlFormulas, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= False, Transpose:=False Range("a2").Select However, when the user closes the file - there is a huge amt of data on the clip board and I do not want the user to get the message - is there a way for me to clear the information on the clip board? Also what does "Applica...

Recieve Mail Before Sending

MS Money 95 data files

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Excel 2007

how do i add time up in exel
everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though i only enter even numbers ,this is to add my hours worked in a month Tell us what's in a1:a30. If they are all even numbers, you should definitely get an even result. But if they include minutes, you can get an odd number of hours. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "loadie" <loadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12306C49-050C-4DED-AD75-2ECEE54A24F7@microsoft.com... > everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though > i &g...

Grammar check not working

Mail lMerge

cant start outlook pst file to large

Where is the workspace file stored?

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Event Planning/Event Management Add-On
Does anyone know of a good add-on to handle event planning? It appears that Axonom sells a product. I'm not sure it's compatible with CRM 3.0, though. The screen shots are from 1.x. We're looking for an add-on that will help us plan our annual user conference with about 300 attendees. Before I go off and build our own custom entities to handle this stuff, I thought I'd see what's out there. Our requirements are pretty basic: - Track attendees to the event, and which training sessions and activities they'd like to attend. - Payment information including total fee...

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

office 2010 and windows 7
word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have to do a hard reboot (power down). any idea as to why? system is windows 7 ultimate, office 2010. Right-click My Computer, Disconnect Network Drive. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "KPTools" <support@kptools.com> wrote in message news:0F5ACF22-111A-416A-BECC-8E83543259AE@microsoft.com... > word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger > (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have t...

opening .bak file