where's automatic formatting in outlook 2010 calendar?

I use automatic formatting in Calendar a lot to colour types of appointments.
 The option is not there in 2010 - anyone know if this is deliberately cut?

It's there, its called conditional formatting now. Look on the view tab for
view settings (or create new views under change view)

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Pippy" <Pippy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I use automatic formatting in Calendar a lot to colour types of
> appointments.
> The option is not there in 2010 - anyone know if this is deliberately cut?

0
Diane

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

conditional formatting sort

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

number format with leading 0

Outlook Recall Msg Process

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

CRM and Outlook Integration 07-22-03

outlook 2007 e-mail

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?