Viewing Calendar Entries as a List

Hello, I am trying to find out how I can view my calendar entries as a list.
I would like to be able to filter this list by names of participants and
names of the organizers.

"Rob in France" <Rob in France@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello, I am trying to find out how I can view my calendar entries as a
> list.
> I would like to be able to filter this list by names of participants and
> names of the organizers.

Tried View-Current View-Events?

0
Gordon
6/2/2010 11:56:42 AM
You need to change the view to all appointments. Look on the View menu.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Rob in France" <Rob in France@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello, I am trying to find out how I can view my calendar entries as a
> list.
> I would like to be able to filter this list by names of participants and
> names of the organizers.

0
Diane

Marketing List (Can It Be Dynamic)
I am wondering if you would agree with my desire to have a marketing list dynamic (like a view, for instance, everyone is NY, NJ, and PA). Also, what is the idea behind the fact the we cannot add different types of CRM objects to marketing lists? In my environment, one of the lists can be an email-based newsletter or legislative alert where I may have contacts and accounts, or even leads? I know that the field structure is not the same for different entities but some of the most common fields, I believe, are the same. I agree that its a good feature however oyu can easily update the m...

format headings in datsheet view for subform
Greetings again, For a subform in datasheet view, is there a way to format the column headings of the form? I have a control named txtName,so of course the subform dispays the column header as txtName. Is there a way to change this without renaming the control? Also, can the justification be changed. Cannot find any way in property sheet. Is there a way in VB for the control? I already have code on the control for a filter. Can it be added on to that? Best, Scott -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200911/1 Ple...

Word page layout view does not display pages
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel While in page view layout mode in Word 2008 I have a multi-page document consisting of a table. The first page displays properly, however the second page is blank. Viewing the document in draft mode will display the page. Viewing the document in Word 2003 (for Windows) in page layout view also shows the document properly. ...

Dependant parts list -lookup
Hello trying to find a way to have a row of dependant columns ,where the first row has a drop down menu with a list of parts like a lamp body, then the next cell over shows a list which would change depending on the first selection. until a whole part # is created from all the indiviual pieces. That then would return in a different cell a quantity of available for sale and a price specific to that unique part #. I already have a sheet that has the quantities and pricing. Having one Data Validation cell display a list that is dependent on the selection made in another Data Validation ce...

OL2K7
Does anyone know if there is a way to reset holidays? I've got a bunch that have been duplicated due to a Blackberry sync issue and would like to start from scratch. Any & all help is appreciated. "Tony" <|toxendine@hoopercorp.com|> wrote in message news:%234ZSwKfaKHA.5572@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if there is a way to reset holidays? I've got a bunch that > have been duplicated due to a Blackberry sync issue and would like to start > from scratch. Any & all help is appreciated. Display your calendar in the By...

Exchange Calendar integration with WSS, 2 new ideas, need feedback
I have posted in the past for help with resolving the following scenario: Windows 2003 WSS WIndows 2003 w/ Exchange 2003 Windows XP SP2 clients Office 2003 sp1 http://intranet is the top level site, with each department having their own subsite http://intranet/<dept>. Each department site has an events calendar. Each department has a designated user responsible for the calendar. Using Side-by-side calendaring a user CAN drag from the Sharepoint calendar onto their personal calendar. HOWEVER, users CAN NOT create an event in Outlook and Drag to the sharepoint calendar. Because this...

Chart automation with entry data
How can I make my chart automation when I enter new data ? For example I have a statistic process control chart with mean line at center and upper/lower lines. I have to draw new chart every time I have new data. How can I make it automation updating the chart when I enter new data? I know some software on the shelf but just like doing with excel so other people in my group can see it Thanks in advance Daniel danielqk@gmail.com Jon Peltier provides links to a variety of resources via the link below: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/DynamicChartLinks.html A search on "Dynamic...

Calendar on the web (Intranet)
I would Like to add an Outlook calendar, to our Intranet. One where a user will be able to see what days are available, and also be able to add an appointment, And if a user adds something, can it send me a notice. Thanks DTM See http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/olpubcal.htm for solutions for this. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "DTM" <DTM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83953738-7914-4BB5-9C8D-9FD92...

Where do I find archived calendar infromation?
Outlook 2003/Calendar Where is the archived calendar info and how do I view it? Should be in your Archive PST file (most likely named Archive.PST) , open it using the File menu > Open > Outlook Data File "Pegleg" <Pegleg@usnavyret.mil> wrote in message news:7rv7f4dv281krpl7hghglfd6odqlmvf205@4ax.com... > Outlook 2003/Calendar > > Where is the archived calendar info and how do I view it? ...

Can I see My Calendar as others see it
Can I view my calendar as if I am viewing it by someone with whom I share? no. Your permission levels are greater. Why do you want to be able to? -- Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook in Canberra, Australia .. "laurelpowellcochrane" <laurelpowellcochrane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46AD6AD8-5B97-4D06-9F73-2D212B626E05@microsoft.com... > Can I view my calendar as if I am viewing it by someone with whom I share? ...

Outlook Hangs when you click the calendar...
....or if Outlook is open for a few minutes. The following is the error that is in the Microsoft error report: szAppName : szAppVer : 0.0.0.0 szModName : hungapp szModVer : 0.0.0.0 offset : 00000000 Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks, Glenn ...

Manage Calendar
Is it possible to manage somebody else's calendar? My boss wants his assistant to be able to manage his calendar from her desk. Is this possible? He wants her to have reminders pop up on her computer. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Jasper The easiest way I know is to have your boss's assistant set up as his Delegate. Then she can manage his calandar as if it were her own. marx404 Does that give her access to everything in his mailbox also? Thanks, Jasper "marx404" <404@404.com> wrote in message news:MoCdnRtYxddb8_DdRVn-uw@adelphia.com... &...

vbScript to create Calendar Events
Hello, Does anyone have any sample code that allows me to create Calendar Events?? I want a script to create some "canned" calendar events in one of our public folders. I can manually run the script on my workstation using Outlook 2k3. Thanks! Troy Best to do a search of www.microsoft.com/msdn "Troy Bruder" <N0-Spam-troy.bruder@aptconsulting.com> wrote in message news:uNOj5ZpNEHA.3292@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Does anyone have any sample code that allows me to create Calendar Events?? > I want a script to create some "canned" c...

Exch2003: find unused distribution lists
Hi What's the best way to find which of our distribution lists have not had mail sent to them recently, say the last month? We have 3 Exch 2003 Std servers, single AD domain, 3 AD sites. Thanks, Graeme. On 20 Mar 2007 01:03:00 -0700, graeme.donaldson@gmail.com wrote: >Hi > >What's the best way to find which of our distribution lists have not >had mail sent to them recently, say the last month? We have 3 Exch >2003 Std servers, single AD domain, 3 AD sites. > >Thanks, >Graeme. Haven't got a way of telling you from Active Directory this information. I re...

how do I set up my daily calendar in an agenda format?
I am looking to provide a daily agenda for my myself so co-workers can see what is being worked on and by who. Any help is appreciated. "Spurs" <Spurs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EBAF983B-EDFF-45A7-913A-09EE69FCAFD9@microsoft.com... >I am looking to provide a daily agenda for my myself so co-workers can see > what is being worked on and by who. Any help is appreciated. Do you have an Exchange or SharePoint server? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Missing Journal Entry Lines v8
We've been having a problem in v8 for the past few weeks in which journal entry lines are missing from journal entries. I believe that all v8 service packs have been applied, but I can't swear to it. The journals are coming from PM. When they arrive in G/L, the journal headers are in GL10000, but there are no associated lines in GL10001. It's not a question of data being missing in the lines, but rather there are no lines. The distributions do exist in PM in PM30600 so we are able to recover the data and create journal entries, but this is not a good situation. We have ...

Delete "Suggest Names" list
Under Advanced Email Options there is a option to "Suggest names while completing TO, CC and BC fields" How can the contents of this list be cleared? This may help: Deleting Unused Addresses from AutoSuggest As you probably have noticed, when you begin to type a name or email address in the To, CC or Bcc field of an email, Outlook displays a list of suggested email addresses. If there is an address in that list that you would rather not have suggested, just scroll to it using the arrow keys, then press the Delete key to delete it. The "deleted" address remains in ...

How to view header.
I'm being asked to forward emails from a scam artist on ebay to ebays support people. However, there asking me to provide the header of each one (obviously). How do I forward it to them so that the header from the original sender or creator is viewable? Highlight the email in question. Right click on it and go to options. Go to the header and highlight all of the text. Do a CNTRL C. (This copies it) In your email to ebay do a CNTRL V to paste the information in to the email. Thom If you're using Outlook 2000, you can view the header of an email, by doing the following: ...

Calendar Control (ActiveX) Access 2003
I want to use the Calendar Control to display a baseball game schedule. Example: Show a calendar with all the games being played that month. Each date would be colored as white for home and grey for away. Each date would also contain the team being played's logo, and the time the game starts (local). I want the control to read the schedule file and display the data for each team. I'm not sure how to go about it. Any help will be greatly appreciated A Flex Grid Control will probably do what you want. Have a look at - http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/Otherdownload.asp?SampleN...

Check List Report
I want to create a report containing a check list with a check box on the right side of the check list item so I can check items off from the printed report. I've created a table with the item and a yes/no field but the check box for the yes/no is awfully small. What is the best way to generate a box next to the item? Was wondering if anyone had any ideas for me on how to accomplish this. Thanks, James James In your report definition (design view), change the font size of the checkbox. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MVP -- Disclaimer: This author m...

smart list go tos
I am trying to change the documents: portion with a go to on the window "Purchase Order Processing Document Inquiry" Take a look at my response to this post. However, this was not entirely tested. http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?&query=mariano+gomez+SLB&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains&p=1&tid=37216782-e2be-45a4-8d28-6e3f73f11ca5&mid=37216782-e2be-45a4-8d28-6e3f73f11ca5 Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusines...

Adding valitation list
Is it possible to add valitaion list that contains same addres in every different worksheet in my workbook and uptates it automatically when i add new worksheet. ...

adds staff to access list to ALL PROJECTS if same as their departm
A procedure was written to update all projects, adds staff to access list to ALL PROJECTS if they are the same as their home department. It would be useful to know if there were a feature to define default projects by a given criteria - i.e. By department. [d]elete accesslest insert accesslest (PACONTNUMBER, PAPROJNUMBER, EMPLOYID, ContractEntry, ContractInquire, ContractReport, ContractReview, ProjectEntry, ProjectInquire, ProjectReport, ProjectReview, ALEntry, ALInquire, ALReport, ALReview, EEEntry, EEInquire, EEReport, EEReview, ELEntry, ELInquire, ELReport, ELReview, FFEnt...

Offline address lists Problem
Hi, I´ve a exchange 2000 clustered enviroment in the company, but outlook users didn´t syncronize offline address list, they receive a error. Everything it´s ok in the environment, I configured a server to host the offline address list and the DC´s are OK. What can be the problem? Thanks! -- Gustavo Z. Velozo ...