total the responses in the Tracking tab

Hi - I need to tally responses to a Meeting Request. I currently use the
Tracking tab, but have to visually count Accepted/Declined/Tentative
I am running Outlook 2003 Sp3
Thanks

IE8-Tabbed Browsing
On the Tabbed Browsing dialouge, "Enable Tabbed Browsing" is greyed out. The only way for me to change this value is through explicit editing of the registry. How do I rectify this? See my reply to your previous post. eXtech wrote: > On the Tabbed Browsing dialouge, "Enable Tabbed Browsing" is greyed out. > The only way for me to change this value is through explicit editing of > the > registry. How do I rectify this? ...

Copying Totals of separate worksheets to a single Summary Worksheet
I wonder if anyone can please help me. I have a several workbooks containing 50 to 80 worksheets. Each workbook has a summary worksheet of the numerical totals of each worksheets. Each worksheet is named with a persons name e.g. SmithC, BlackR, HoffmanD. I'm having to at the moment to copy the totals of each worksheet to the summary worksheet, one by one. As you can imagine this takes time. Is there a quicker way to do this? Thanks, Gerry ...

performance issues when enabling tracking in crm 4.0
The last few days when people have sent larger emails (over 500 people) and used tracking in that email, the SQL server has a lot of locks and pegs the processors at 100%. When the emails are sent and then later set to be tracked I dont have those issues. Am I missing a setting or a way to throttle back the connections? Any ideas? ...

CrossTab Group Totals
i have created a crosstab query that works great but I have a problem in that I need a grand total of the field called Total on the last line that totals the Total column. Any suggestions Make your crosstab from a union query with your table and a totals query that looks like this -- qryTable -- SELECT YourTable.Product, YourTable.ProdDate, YourTable.Score FROM YourTable UNION ALL SELECT "Grand_Total" AS Product, Null AS ProdDate, Sum(YourTable.Score) AS Total_Score FROM YourTable GROUP BY "Grand_Total", Null; TRANSFORM Sum(qryYourTable.[Score]) A...

Hide page on tab control
Hello, Is there any way to hide a page on a tab control based on what the user selects from a drop down box? Thanks in advance Martin You can use the following syntax to hide a page... Me.TabControl.Pages(0).Visible = False The index (0) of the pages starts at 0, you will need to enter the correct number for the position of the tab. Put that inside an If/Then condition that checks the status of your dropdown in it's AfterUpdate event. You will want to include this in the Forms Current even as well so it's toggled if the record changes. hth -- Jack...

Bug 1 mdb With Tab Control works fine. Bugs with mde
Me.RecordsetClone.FindFirst "[ID] = " & Me![LstDoctor] Me.Bookmark = Me.RecordsetClone.Bookmark This code does not seem to work in the MDE Me.LstDoctor.value should be the ID value Rewrite the code slightly like this: With Me.RecordsetClone .FindFirst "[ID] = " & Me![LstDoctor] If Not .NoMatch Then Me.Bookmark = .Bookmark End If End With Including the .NoMatch test is always a good idea when using FindFirst Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "Avid Fan" <me@privacy...

right click on e-mail produces no response.Don't know what to do.
I have a new dell computer with the 2003office. after I open outlook, sometimes when i right click on an e-mail to edit, delte, etc, no box of options open. There is only a faint outkline of a shell. the top tool bar is also not working. Other times it open and runs fine. This is very annoying What happens if you reboot? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Quietjohn1" <Quietjohn1@discussions.mic...

Problems with Outlook 2003 Calendar Tracking
Hi folks, Thought someone could help me with a calendar issue. When I open the tracking tab the user who has been invited is never showing accepted. Can anyone help? If I need to be a little more specific, please tell me. Been looking for a solution to this for some time and found nothing searching google. Thanks in Advance. ...

Totaling cells from separate worksheets to master form
If I have 2 separate worksheets with individual cell values and want the total to show the sum of obth cells, how do I do it? Nelson Suppose those values are in F10 on one sheet and in G6 of the other sheet, then put this in the appropriate cell of your master sheet: =3DSheet1!F10 + Sheet2!G6 to add them both together. If your actual sheet names contain spaces you will need to include apostophes around the sheet name, like: =3D'First Sheet'!F10 + 'Second Sheet'!G6 Hope this helps. Pete On Apr 21, 10:31=A0pm, snake941 <snake...@discussions.micros...

missing page tabs 2007
We recently had office 2007 installed on our XP computers. We save many spreadsheets on a network drive. Since the installation occasionally when we open Excel it will not show us the page tabs. We have hid and unhide the tabs using the options box. Is there a way to fix this? ...

Automated email response
Can Exchange 5.5 or Exchange 2003 (in the middle of upgrading) do automated email responses? We have 45,000 emails a month into a enquiries address and would like to have a standard automated message sent back letting them know that we have the email and will deal with it in due course. Many thanks, Scott The quick-and-dirty solution that I use is to simply log onto an Outlook profile for the enquiries address, and create a "have server reply with a specific template" rule for all incoming messages. You'll need to log back into the profile if/when you need to change the ...

Coloured sheet tabs
How do I colour my sheet tabs in Excel 2000 Hi not possible. This feature was introduced with Excel 2002 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Shortmatbowler" <Shortmatbowler@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:781380A6-B5F1-463F-86E9-65960024B7F9@microsoft.com... > How do I colour my sheet tabs in Excel 2000 Hi Sorry you can't. Not available until later version, XP I believe "Shortmatbowler" wrote: > How do I colour my sheet tabs in Excel 2000 Sorry - Excel 2002 not XP "mzehr" wrote: > Hi > Sorry you can&#...

Tracking Log
Hi, What is the best way to have a tracking log? My understanding you can not have one on a specific record set. Is that correct?? The user would like to the ability to see who changed a record, keyed in transaction or deleted a transaction in a form. thank you in advance!! On Mon, 17 May 2010 14:19:01 -0700, PJ <PJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >Hi, > >What is the best way to have a tracking log? My understanding you can not >have one on a specific record set. Is that correct?? The user would like to >the ability to see who changed...

Total number of days
I have a query that has fields called training days1 through 12. They are all date fields. The user will enter various dates that will not be contiguous dates. Some of the fields may even be left blank. I also have a field which is a number field (Byte). I need this field automatically updated as to total number of entries (i.e., number of training days) as the dates are entered in those 12 fields called training days1 through 12. I like to enter the codes in the "Afterupdate" and "onChange" events of those 12 date fields. Could someone help me to write t...

where can i get an order tracking database
I used to use Office XP but have upgraded to office 2007. Where can i get an order tracking database template from, which is similar to the one that came with office XP On Jul 4, 8:38 pm, Envisage <Envis...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I used to use Office XP but have upgraded to office 2007. Where can i get an > order tracking database template from, which is similar to the one that came > with office XP can't you just open the XP one in 2007 and go from there? Either that or try the MS site. Or google for one if that doesn't meet your needs... ...

In Excel 2007 chart with multiple lines, mouse doesn't track lines
If I open an Excel 2003 x-y scatter line chart with multiple (x,y) line graphs (or open a graph that was saved under Excel 2007), and I move the mouse over the various lines (some of them may be close to each other) then there is an x 'offset' in the location of the mouse and when Excel recognizes a line graph and displayes the line title with a little message underneath the mouse cursor. Another way to explain thsi behaviour is if you try to click at a particular line graph, it may not select it, it may select a different line graph that is located left to where the mouse is. ...

Outlook tracking
When sending a voting email or inviting users to a meeting. The reponses come back to the inbox but the tracking tab in the original message does not have the users responses updated. Seems intermittent and some responses are updated after a very long time. Any ideas? Thank you ...

Tracking RANK
Every month I create a spreadsheet that ranks customers by past due amounts owed that I share with our sales team. What's important is the relational change in an account's position on that list, along with how much they owe. Obviously if you show up on the list at position 50, spend 9 months on the list and are now at position 3 the situation is more important than someone who pops up on the list at position 20, drops to position 50 in the course of 3 months! I want to create a comparison similar to the way they do the Billboard record sales charts: * Account's ...

Pie Chart
So I have what is likely a simple question. What I am trying to do in excel 2007 is to take my total Income, and from my income see what percentage goes to my expenses. For example I spent roughly 300.00 on gas from my 1500.00 monthly income. Can I get a pie chart to take out what percentage on my mulitple expenses are from my total monthly income? I would like a pie chart showing all of this and the leftover to be 'other'. Can this be calculated or would I need to calculate the percentages first? THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)) On Wed, 6 Aug 2008, in microsoft.public.excel.c...

Setting Tab Properties in Excel
Just curious how to set them? Thanks for any help you can provide The only thing remotely resembling tab properties in Excel is Format-->Cells, choose the Alignment tab and set the left indent at more than 0. Or perhaps you want to tab between specific cells on the worksheet? In that case, it's Cell locking. See: http://www.officearticles.com/excel/cell_locking_in_microsoft_excel.htm ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "beldarski" <beldarski@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BCD4CD36-7256-4A50-A328-A7D58545E9DB@microsoft.com... > Just c...

Where are the flow shape and flow connector tabs in Vista?
'help' in excel says to click 'toolbars' on the 'view' menu and then click flow shapes. BUT it is not there. brad - Windows Vista is an operating system. In Excel 2007, choose Insert | Shapes | ... After you create the first shape, the Drawing Tools ribbon will appear, and the connectors are available. In Excel 2003, first choose View | Toolbars | Drawing. The connectors are available under AutoShapes. - Mike Middleton http://www.DecisionToolworks.com Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel "brad" <brad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

Getting total sales by customer
Hi, I need to find the total sales for a customer, I have tried the Group by function but it just groups the company name in ascending order. My fields are: Client_Name, Rep, InvoicePeriod, InvoiceYear, Total I will also need to group by Invoice Period in relevant year. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance. Charlotte You can't group by customer since you don't list a customer field. -- Duane Hookom MS Access MVP "Charlie" <Charlie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:47F4A6AC-2594-4A59-BB4E-1090A20B424C@microsoft....

How to apply a formula accross all the rows when the total rows are too much in no. ?
Hi, guyz i know you can drag the formula accross the rows in that column t have that formula in effect in every cell. but i have some data lik 5000 rows then how to get that formula accross each cell, its painfu holding the mouse and dragging the formula accross the rows. please advise thanks in advance sorab -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi after inserting this formula in the first row double click on the lower right corner of your cell selection -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Hi, > guyz i know you can drag the formula accross the rows in that col...

Track emails that are fowarded
Is there a way to track emails that are forwarded in exchange 2003? You mean other than through the message tracking center? Nue "Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9B914D3-6E40-4489-971A-5D5B04B3FA58@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to track emails that are forwarded in exchange 2003? yes "Nuevo" wrote: > You mean other than through the message tracking center? > > Nue > "Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:D9B914D3-6E40-4489-971A-5D5B04B3FA58@microsoft.com... > > Is...

post again problem in creating tab control
What I want is like this: when I select the first page,one dialog is shown up(not automatically) and when I select the second page the other dialog is up. because I use DLL, it is not easy to process the message TCN_SELCHANGE. i use the macro TabCtrl_GetCurSel(), but I don't know why the return value is always zero. Please help me! (I set all the dialogs child style). The codes are like: //create tab control handler hwndTabCtrl=3DCreateWindow(WC_TABCONTROL,"", WS_CHILD|WS_CLIPSIBLINGS|WS_VISIBLE,0,0,rcClient.right,rcClient.bottom,hwnd= =ADParent,NULL,g_hinst,NUL...