switching between recorded items and daily calender

I don't know what I did but I now have a list of recorder reaccuring items
insted of my daily calender. I assume that there must be a switch to toggel
back and forth but I cannot find it.

"calender, items, reaccuring," <calender, items, reaccuring,
@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I don't know what I did but I now have a list of recorder reaccuring items
> insted of my daily calender. I assume that there must be a switch to toggel
> back and forth but I cannot find it.

What view have you selected?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

RMA ( Credit) Missing Line Items

Merge records function
Is it possible to reuse the record merge function in CRM. Fx to call the function with a valid Account GUID with a URL-call to mergerecords ? I want this to open the merge windows with the GUID as the master record. ...

Can't create the item
I use Outlook from MS Office 2003 Business Edition. Everything has worked fine until the past few days. Now, whenever I click on an E-mail address link inside a webpage, I get a message from Outlook that says "Can't create the item." One person on this group gave me the following advice: >Close Outlook, find and rename the frmscache.dat to .old I did searches on all my drives and the file named above was not found. More thoughts? are you using the advanced option to search all hidden files and folders? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outl...

-1026 JET_errRecordTooBig, Record larger than maximum size
I administer a single Windows 2003 domain, Native Mode only W3k servers and use Exchange 2003. I am seeing this error in all DC Directory Service Event Logs. Event Type: Error Event Source: NTDS SDPROP Event Category: Internal Processing Event ID: 2008 Date: 28/07/2004 Time: 6:38:04 PM User: NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON Computer: TLSAD1 Description: Internal error: The security descriptor propagation task encountered an error while processing the following object. The propagation of security descriptors may not be possible until the problem is corrected. Object: CN=internal 29176...

Identity Switch Cancelled #2
Hello, I'm getting following error: "Identity Switch Cancelled The current identity could not be changed because one of the applications was unable to switch. Close any open dialog boxes in other applications before trying again." I'm running MS outlook 2003 SP2 on Citrix Presentation Server 4, but this problem occurs on the people working outside citrix. I have found solution to edit HKCU/Identities and change value in Last User ID to the one from Identities itself (SID number in brackets). The problem is I have to change this to 500 people, I tried to script that, but o...

CRM 4.0 Email Router Mailbox not deleting items
We are using the Email Router for Dynamics 4.0. An account and mailbox has been setup called CRM Mail. This accounts mailbox has grown to 9 Gig. Upon further inspection it looks like there are "forwards" of individuals emails in the Inbox of this account, that have been sent from our CRM Users. Do these messages need to remain in the Inbox or can we safely delete them? Are they supposed to be automatically deleted? Also, why are all these emails showing up? Thanks all! The emails in the forward mailbox should be deleted automatically after being processed by the router. ...

Previous Record
How do I access a field from the previous record in a form To programmatically read the value from the previous record, regardless of how the form is sorted or filtered, use the RecordsetClone of the form. This kind of thing: Function GetPreviousValue(frm As Form, strField As String) As Variant On Error GoTo Err_Handler 'Purpose: Return the value from the previous row of the form. 'Keywords: PriorRow PreviousValue Dim rs As DAO.Recordset Set rs = frm.RecordsetClone rs.Bookmark = frm.Bookmark rs.MovePrevious GetPreviousValue = rs(strField) Set rs...

substraction of sequential records
I need to calculate moving ranges in either a report or query. Currently my query returns TestTime (ascending) and TestResult. The moving range is the absolute difference between two consecutive samples. TestTime TestResult MovingRange 8am 20 -- 9am 24 4 10am 21 3 11am 26 5 Once all the moving ranges are calculated, I need to report the average of the moving ranges. ...

Outlook removes in box items upon reply
When I reply to an item (all items) they are removed from my inbox and disapper -- not in deleted items -- I cannot find them. What is up with that and how do I fix it ? "Jeff J" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d84701c3ef3a$b3646a70$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When I reply to an item (all items) they are removed from > my inbox and disapper -- not in deleted items -- I cannot > find them. What is up with that and how do I fix it ? View-Current View-All messages. When I look at that, it does nothing. If I cahnge the View to "View Me...

Advance filter not filtering unique records only
Hi, I have a user who has four large lists, he wants to combine them into two master lists; but hide or delete duplicates. I showed him how to use Advance Filter and he said it worked perfectly for combination; but the second worksheet did not filter only unique records. He assured me he followed the directions and click "Unique Records" in the Advance filter dialog box; but it didn't work. Can you guys give me a few more avenues he can pursue: (I suggested misspelled entries, and double-checking his work.) Thanks Kim I agree with you. My bet is that there is a typo or even ...

synchronized combo boxes moving between records problem
Sorry if this has been answered, I couldn't find the exact problem elsewhere! I'm only a beginner at this but when i select the right ID from the first combo box, i got it to come up with the correct related IDs in the second combo box , like it's meant to! but when I move to the next record (a new one, or the last one, or anything), the second combo box doesn't retain the record. As in, as you scroll through each record, none of the second combo box 'records' are kept, they are all blank until you click on them, then they come up with your choices, UNLESS you ...

Field with running count of records
Hi, I have a query with fields such as date, Item Number and Quantity. I want to create an additional field called Count that will act like an autonumber. It will assign a value of 1 for the first record, 2 for the second number etc. Can someone tell me how to do this? Thanks, -- Chuck W There are tons of posts on how to create a "ranking" query. You must have a field or fields that uniquely identify the sort order. If you provided significant table and field names as well as your desired sort order, someone could create the SQL for you if you can't search for and fi...

Sent Items issue
When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. T On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 06:41:04 -0800, ctdude wrote: > When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items > folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted > as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. What version of Outlook? What sort of mail account(s)? What is the error th...

Default Public View has records but columns are blank
A custom entity has a default list view but the entries in the list do not show any values. There are a number of lines in the list with an icon only. If I try to delete one the message says select an entry before attempting operation. I cannot select the lijne either. Have created many views before and never seen this. Other views are ok? Hi Steve, Try publishing the entity and see if this resolves the problem. HTH, Niths "Steve" wrote: > A custom entity has a default list view but the entries in the list do not > show any values. There are a number of lines in the...

Adding items (hours) into invoices
Hello, In my M07 Home and Business, I get an error while entering an invoice as soon as I add hours and press enter. The program says that there's an error: "This operation can not be performed" When I select more help, I get a help page that say:Details Id: obres:34 Bron: 16.0 When I search on this I see that it is an error that's related to homepage settings, but that does not work for me. Any suggestions? Thanks, Eric ...

switch identity #4
Need to recover my 2nd identity (Outlook Express) in Outlook 2003. Main identity works fine. Are there identities in Outlook 03. No, only profiles. What do you mean that you need to "recover" your identity? Outlook has no need for identities. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Stu Kilgour asked: | Need to recover my 2nd identity (Outlook Express) in Outlook 2003. | M...

My code stops after the record saves....form never closes
Users are going into to update a number, and they want to close the form before the record gets saved, thus losing their changes. I created an Exit button, which should save the record change and close the form. Here's the code: If Me.Dirty Then RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord End If Forms![frmRMSHours]![Act Hours] = Me![Text9] DoCmd.Close If the record is dirty, they press Exit and the record saves. They have to press Exit again and the form closes. If the record is not dirty, the form will close when pressing Exit. What am I doing wrong? To save ...

SQL Command match Items to Matrix
SQL command that will put all items which contain a certain Supplier ID # to be added to a matrix that I have created. We have a company and we want to do a matrix for all of there items. But instead of manually adding each item to the matrix. If I could run an SQL command that will take all items with the supplier ID attached to them and have them added to the matrix. I am aware that I will still have to label the dimensions. It would just be fantastic if I could do a mass add. Hopefully someone has a creative mind. I tried some commands, but I am not an SQL master either. I know that ...

Days containing Items are not Bold in anything 2 months earlier than current month
Hi fellows, Thanks for reading my first post to this list. I have a simple question that I still cant answer :( I just did an archive of Outlook 2003. After I did that, the days containing Items are not Bold in anything 2 months earlier than current month. Funnily enuf, the days still contain those items. They are just NOT bold. Anything 1 month earlier than the current month is bold so its not an options-configuration problem, I thinik. I just archived folders that had items of last year, thats all, nothing else. I appreciate any help/pointers/tips given. Thank you. This is the defau...

Variable item costs
Hello. Our business (jewelry) has many items whose costs fluctuate based on current exchange rates...also our discount rates with some of our suppliers can vary based on different currency rates as well. Is there any work around, offset, best practice or method that anyone can think of or is using to deal with this situation with respect to configuring item prices? Best Regards, finally a question i can help answer! (hopefully :-) I'm pretty sure what you need to do is start using a "Weighted Average". RMS has this feature where the cost of an item is averaged over time ...

Re: Unresolved item
This well known problem has come back to haunt me. See http://tinyurl.com/4xb5y If an appointment has been made containing an email address that is not in Contacts it will refuse to sync (ActivSycn 3.7.1). One way is to add each contact to the address book - not very sensible if this is one off meeting with people you are never going to meet again. So I'd like to know if there is a way of listing (or searching for) only those appointments that have emails (attendees?) attached to them? -- Brett Try posting to microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync it is not an Outlook problem. -...

Item Transaction Entry
We currently have two companies and would like to know the best way to transfer inventory from one to the other. Currently we use Transactions-->Inventory-->Item Transaction and enter a (-) Qty to get the item out of Compay A, and do the same (+) Qty in Company B to get the item into the Inventory of Company B. We follow up with a report (using a batch name to mark these transactions) to do Intracompany transactions to match the totals. Without purchasing a 3rd party software to handle advanced intercompany transactions, what is the best practice at this point. Thanks Ric...

Sale batch report with the total quantity sold per item
How i can setup a sale batch report with the total quantity sold per item in the given batch # range for each item Example: Batch :45 Item :464343 Qty 12 Item :678445 Qty 67 etc. here is a query that will give that result for the current day: select t.storeid, batchnumber, itemlookupcode, sum(e.quantity) qty from [transaction] t join transactionentry e on t.storeid=e.storeid and e.transactionnumber=t.transactionnumber join item on itemid=item.id where time>convert(char,getdate(),101) group by t.storeid, batchnumber, itemlookupcode order by t.storeid, batchnumber, itemloo...

Populate multiple records via check boxes
I've read through some of the posts here and found similar situations with solutions but I just can't quite understand how to do this. I am trying to use form controls i.e. checkboxes and/or multiselect list boxes to populate multiple records from a related table. I have 3 tables: teachers, subjects, & subjects_to_teachers. In the table "teachers_to_subjects" each record contains one teacher & one subject. The purpose of this table is to relate teachers to subjects in a many-to-many fashion. I have a primary form which shows teacher info. What I want is a form...

How to switch users in browser
I have a quite simpel question, but the answer is hard to get. So I hope someone can help I would like to start MS CRM 4 in a browser It is simpel. http://crmserver:5555 then the CRM starts with my user. But I sometimes need to login to the browser version with another user name. I don't see how to do this. I have tried to delete all browser history, but still just login as my normal user. So I just want to have the login screen to pop up, so I can type in another user. Thanks, Munk Hi, In your Internet Explorer options, you should check your security options. See in the Int...