Set Outlook 2007 Calendar Work Week End Time to the next day

We have users  in Outlook 2007 (ver: SP2 12.0.6521.5000) that when they want
to set their calendar work week end time to be the next day (after midnight)
they get an error: "The end date you entered occurs before the start date".
This are users that work the overnight shift, how can they specify their work
week? Backend: Exchange 2007

"helm" <helm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> We have users  in Outlook 2007 (ver: SP2 12.0.6521.5000) that when they want
> to set their calendar work week end time to be the next day (after midnight)
> they get an error: "The end date you entered occurs before the start date".
> This are users that work the overnight shift, how can they specify their
> work
> week? Backend: Exchange 2007

Outlook is not well-suited to third shift workers.  The start and end times on
Tools>Options>Calendar Options are assumed to be on the same day, as far as I
can tell.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian
4/5/2010 12:43:51 PM
It's not possible to use outlook for 3rd shift work days.  Either set it for
start time to midnight or midnight to end time, which ever is longer.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"helm" <helm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have users  in Outlook 2007 (ver: SP2 12.0.6521.5000) that when they
> want
> to set their calendar work week end time to be the next day (after
> midnight)
> they get an error: "The end date you entered occurs before the start
> date".
> This are users that work the overnight shift, how can they specify their
> work
> week? Backend: Exchange 2007

0
Diane

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Crash on 'Send"

Timed Rental
Retail Management Systems Ltd. has just released a new addon for Timed Rental. RMS TimeZone allows you to rent out 'zones'. The easy thing is, you decide what a zone is. Whether you own a golf dome, billiard hall, shooting range (see list below for many other industries) you have the power to specify base pricing, minimum times, and additional per minute pricing. The visual interface tells the employees which zones are occupied/rented, by which customer, and how long the zone has been in use. TimeZone supports an unlimited number of zones. This add-on provides easy to use mouse...

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Set request parameters for web services

how do i add time up in exel
everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though i only enter even numbers ,this is to add my hours worked in a month Tell us what's in a1:a30. If they are all even numbers, you should definitely get an even result. But if they include minutes, you can get an odd number of hours. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "loadie" <loadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12306C49-050C-4DED-AD75-2ECEE54A24F7@microsoft.com... > everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though > i &g...

Planned Open Market Days

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Time differances
1 have 4 boxes start time end time lunch hours worked 09:00 17:00 1.00 7:00 09:00 17:00 0.30 7:70 (should be 7:50) (B3-A3)*24-C3 How do I make it 9.5 hours by changing forumla Thanks Trever, =(B3-A3)*24-C3*24 Format for General, Number, or anything except Date/Time. Format - Cells - Number. You'll get 7.5. If you got 7:50, as you requested, it would look like hours and minutes. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "Trever B" <TreverB@discussions.microsoft.c...

Grammar check not working

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

The Next Winning Trade In Asian Stock Market
The Hottest Open Online Discussions On Asian Stock Market, Stock Trading In Asia, Investing In Malaysia Stock, Malaysia Stock Trading, Accurate Stock Market Tips, Best Trade In Malaysia Stock Market, KLSE Online, KLCI and Free Stock Trading Advice. Winning In Malaysia Stock Exchange With Online Fundamental and Technical Analysis for Your Stock Investment at http://bursa88.blogspot.com ...

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away