scheduling classes

I'm trying to schedule a series of classes in Outlook 2007.  They have a
certain number of hours.  How do I skip holidays?  Can I simply make a list
and they be plugged into the days?

you'll need to make it outside of outlook and import. See
http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/everyx.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?

"School Principal" <School Principal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:6452D10E-8914-41FC-8821-75ACACFBC693@microsoft.com...
> I'm trying to schedule a series of classes in Outlook 2007.  They have a
> certain number of hours.  How do I skip holidays?  Can I simply make a
> list
> and they be plugged into the days?

0
Diane

Accessing base class operators
Hi, I have a class :- class CTimeCode : public CTime { ... blah ... void SetTime( const CString &csWeirdDateFormat ) ; } Then function void CTimeCode::SetTime( const CString &csWeirdDateFormat ) { .. convert string to integer year, month, .. day, etc and try to save in base class CTime (WotGoesHere?) = CTime( Year, Month, Day ...... ) ; } You guessed it, what do I type in place of (WotGoesHere?) ???? My guess was it'd be "this" or "*this" but nope :-( TTFN, Jon Use this: CTime::operator=(CTime(2003, 10, 14, 12, 12, 12)); >...

Schedule Free/Bush with Exchange 2003/2007
We have a Ex2003 and Ex2007 servers. Outlook 2007 users connected to Exchange 2007 have no problem seeing +fb info of users on 2007 or 2003 servers But Outlook 2003 users connected to Exchange 2003 can not see the +fb info of Exchange 2007 users... In ESM 2003, I've added a replica to the Sched+fb in system public folders, but I think that is only for the reverse situation. Can someone give me an idea where else to look? Thanks Craig Make sure that all free-busy folders have replicas on both servers. -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technologi...

Help converting a varchar that contains a date/time to a C++ class.
I'm getting a SQL VARCHAR result that has a date string in it: "2003-11-26T00:01:43Z" I'm needing to display this date/time in a grid, but it is rather ugly to leave it like it is. I've tried (unsuccessfully) to use VarDateFromStr(). I'm sure there is a way to convert this data to a C++ datatype like DATE or CDate or something that I can then use to convert it to local time and display it in a more human compatible form. Try this. DECLARE @vchDate VARCHAR(30) SET @vchDate = '2003-11-26T00:01:43Z' SET @vchDate = STUFF(@vchDate,11,1,' ') SET @vch...

Asset classes in mutual fund
Hello: I am using Money 2000 to track mutual funds in my retirement accounts. For each individual fund in the details view, I can change the asset allocation. These allocations among small, mid, large caps and bonds, cash, etc. that I have set do not stick after I reopen Money. Also, the percentages that Money shows for allocations is commonly more than 100%. Is there a fix for this. Regards, js ...

install schedule + connector
I removed the schedule+ free/busy connector from my exchange 5.5 server, how do I get it back? Get the latest service pack for your Exchange box and reinstall the connector. Nue "dlw" <dlw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:23A9C455-B23C-4FE9-AF94-FC01865F1576@microsoft.com... >I removed the schedule+ free/busy connector from my exchange 5.5 server, >how > do I get it back? I have the sp4 cd, do I have to re-install the whole thing? What about the post-sp4 security roll-up, do I need to then re-install that? "Nuevo" wrote: > Get...

2000 folder scheduled sync fails #2
Running Outlook 2000 under Win2K as an Admin user connecting to an Exchange server (corporate email). I have Outlook configured to auto-sync my offline folders with the server every 90 minutes. Unfortunately, Outlook never does this for me at the interval specified. At the end of the week I'll check the properties and find that the last sync date was last week. I've tried different intervals with no luck When I manually sync the folders, or set Outlook to sync at close, the folders are synced. Any ideas? ...

Release Version.. using memory big.. because CString in class
Release Version Only Problem.. this simple.. class include member variable CString, make many object and free. but programe using memory size is big and big..(only release version, debug version is correct) ========exam code============== #include <afxtempl.h> class CObj:public CObject { public: __int64 a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h; CString sa,sb,sc,sd,se; }; void TestFunc() { CTypedPtrArray<CPtrArray,CObj*> m_array; CObj *p; for (int i=0;i<120000;i++) { p=new CObj; p->sa="123"; m_array.Add(p); } for (i=0;i<m_array.GetSize();i++) delete m_array[m_array....

Scheduling an update to a page
Can anyone advise what happens to the current version of a page when you create an updated version which you publish scheduled to go live at some point in the future? Does the current version become unpublished, leaving nothing but some kind of error message, or does it stay up until replaced by the new one? Obviously the second of these is what I'd like... If you are talking about pages in a publishing site of SharePoint, the pages library has versioning enabled. Users see the current major (published) version of the page when they view the page. As you modify the page yo...

Class Wizard
Where is the class wizard and why did it change in VS2003.NET? "Brian Minier" <brian_minier@no-spam.iisvr.com> wrote in message news:eIP5SzVLEHA.2260@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Where is the class wizard and why did it change in VS2003.NET? Brian, See http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vccore/html/vcgrfwhereisclasswizardinvisualcnet.asp. In a nutshell: ClassWizard is dead. It has been replaced by context menus and the properties "panel". Ah, cool beans, thanks. "Trevor" <trevor@nospam.com> wrote in messag...

Serialize class to string?
How do you use the XmlSerializer to serialise a class instance to a string as opposed to a file or stream? Thanks Ben Fidge was answered for example in this thread [0] -- HTH Christoph Schittko [MVP] Software Architect, .NET Mentor [0] http://dbforums.com/arch/73/2002/10/516420 "Ben Fidge" <ben.fidge@btopenworld.com> wrote in message news:#007uUmxDHA.2304@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > How do you use the XmlSerializer to serialise a class instance to a string > as opposed to a file or stream? > > Thanks > > Ben Fidge > > ...

Employee Class in Payroll
The concept of using employee classes is a great idea however; the functionality is somewhat limited and confusing to users. The way I have been using it is to only assign a mass of pay codes. My question is, is there a way to shutoff the functionality of overwriting position, department, deductions, etc and just the assigment of pay codes? Has anyone modified the functionality or is it even possible? Thanks! It should not be confusing. It serves two functions: reporting and employee additions/maintenance. You should always use it before you enter any other data about the employee. ...

Schedule Rotation
I have a table in which I'd like to depict a rotating shift schedule. I can generate a complete rotation in Excel and then import into Access, but I'd like to automate the process by using a query. How do I build a query to append to my schedule table? Rotation: 2 days, 2 nights, 4 off (D D N N 0 0 0 0) Shifts: D = 7am-7pm, N = 7pm-7am Staffing: 4 teams of 4 employees each (Team A, B, C, D) so there are 4 people on dayshift and 4 people on nightshift every day Schedule Table: Oct 1 | D | Emp1 | TeamA Oct 1 | D | Emp2 | TeamA Oct 1 | D | Emp3 | TeamA Oct ...

Resource Scheduling #3
Hello, I have set up a mailbox called conference room. I want to set this mailbox up as a resource so that it automatically accepts meeting requests and post to calendar. But when I go into Tools, Options, Calendar Options and click on the Resource Scheduling button, I get this message: This folder cannot be opened because there is a configuration problem on the server. Contact your Microsoft Exchange server administrator for assistance. Does anybody know how I can fix this problem or why this is happening? Thank you in advance. Paul Try checking your setup against the informatio...

Mem leak when implement Singleton pattern on CWinApp derived class
Coded my MFC app to have singleton pattern, my code looks like this: class CMyApp : public CWinApp { private: // static obj static CMyApp* MyAppInstance; // some other obj composed in this class COtherObj* obj; // private cons, I init the COtherObj here CMyApp() { obj = new COtherObj(); } public: // only way to access cons static CMyApp* GetInstance() { //check if already instantiated if( MyAppInstance == NULL) { MyAppInstance = new CMyApp(); } return MyAppInstance; } virtual int ExitInstance() { // I use ExitInstance to delete all ...

Why ClassWiard can't see my Class?
I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(Class-B) which derived from CWnd class. When I used mouse right-click on the new-created class, it shows a popup-command-menu which missing "add virtual function" and "add windows message handler". From ClassWizard I couldn't see the new-created class either. I tried to delete myprogram.clw & re-issue ClassWizard, but it doesn't help. Anyone can help ? Thanks, Eagle "EagleChen" <xx@xx> wrote in message news:uRGde941DHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(C...

How to initialize a class member array.
I have an array, which is a class member define in header file. Since I can't initalize it in header file when I define it, how can I initialize it in constructor, like this Array[8][8] = {1, 2, ....}; Thanks. S.Yang wrote: >I have an array, which is a class member define in header file. Since I >can't initalize it in header file when I define it, how can I initialize >it in constructor, like this >Array[8][8] = {1, 2, ....}; You can't. There's no array initialization syntax that can be used in a ctor to initialize array members. You'll have to initialize...

how do i schedule an airplane reservation in calendar
The appointment function doesn't really seem applicable, is there a better way to do it? Once it is scheduled, how do I forward a copy to my assistant, so it is automatically entered and updated into her calendar? My assistance is located at a different location and connects via a dial-up modem. Thanks so much for any assistance you can provide. I do this type of thing as a meeting request. 'invite' the assistant and deselect the options to require a response and allow the time to be changed on the Actions menu. This will send it to her and put it on her calendar. -- Dia...

scheduling update query to run automatically?
Is it possible to have an update query run at a set time or interval? or to have it run when ever the database is shut down? You can youse VBScript to connect and execute the update then schedule it via TaskManager or some scheduling tool. "norm" <normkara.remove@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message news:1F47C08B-0858-4B8B-939E-E904068DF3D7@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to have an update query run at a set time or interval? or > to have it run when ever the database is shut down? On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 19:15:46 -0500, "norm" <normkara.remove@nyc.rr.com&g...

CRM Service Scheduling should consider lunch and break time
When scheduling a service activity of say 3 h, if a service resource is available at 10 am, he will not be considered because he as a lunch at 12:00, only 2 hours avaulable, but he is still available at 13:00 , so it should be possible to shedule the job. An option should be provided to either consider lunch/break times or not when scheduling work. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, ...

problem on creating new class
Hello. I have just created a new class (VB. 6.0). I see it on the class view, but how can I delete it - I didn't find any option doing so. Thanks :) Hi ----- Eitan wrote: ---- Hello I have just created a new class (VB. 6.0) I see it on the class view but how can I delete it - I didn't find any option doing so Thanks : This is Discussions in VC/C++ MFC. you can ask to Vsisual Basic Discussion With Regards R.Selva "R. Selvam" <selvamselvam@hotmail.com> wrote : > Hi, > This is Discussions in...

Validate accrual schedule on time code setup and employee mtce
The system allows you to enter an accrual schedule code that does not exist and does not prompt you to create the new code. This should be corrected - it occurs on both the Time Code Setup window and the Attendance Employee Maintenance window. It would also be nice to be able to change the default accrual schedule on the time code setup and have the option of rolling that down to employees that are assigned to that code. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I ...

Automated Macro from Server 2008 Task Scheduler 0x1 code
First, I have read KB Article ID : 856496 and had previously had a macro to auto-run the RM_Aging process daily. After our upgrade & migration, we are now running Dynamics GP v10 (DEXVERSION=10.0.320.0 2 2) on Windows Server 2008. I have recreated a service user account and have tested with generic batch files that simply right out text files. The service account can run the macro from the command line with no problem. GP runs does it's deal and exits. However when initiated from the Task Scheduler I get a return code of 0x1. On the old server I did not have to have Task Schedu...

VBA online classes
Hi All, Can you all please help me find a very effective VBA online classes? i don't consider myself to be literate in this field at all. Thanking in advance. Glad. Good Morning, I’m not sure about classes (other than community colleges that offer expensive short courses), but there are plenty of online sites that offer free code and also some really great books available for sale at your local bookstore. One of my favorite books that I’ve use more often than anything else is called “Excel 2007 – Power Programming with VBA”. This book is written by John Walkenbach and...

Can' get rid of scroll bars in a CView derived class !
Hi there Altough I changed window styles in CMainFrame, CChildFrame and in CMyView directly derived from CView, by modifying the CREATESTRUCT in PreCreateWindow(CREATESTRUCT& cs ) with : cs.style &= ~WS_VSCROLL; cs.style &= ~WS_HSCROLL; both scroll bars always appear ! My understanding was that this is sufficient to get rid of scrollbars. Wat's wrong ? thanks hi, I dunno how much this would help, but if you dont want scrollbars then why dont use a CView instead of a CScrollView ? gangadhar npk Alain Redlinger wrote: > Hi there > Altough I changed window s...