Retaining past calendar entries in Outlook

After about 3 months, my desktop/blackberry hand held delete all calendar
entries that are not recurring.  I would like to be able to look back at a
date in the past and see what I did.  (My memory does not go back very far!)
I have looked all over Tools and Options and Properties, but I can't figure
out how to stop my Outlook calendar from dumping my past!

I promise not to live in it, but I'd sure like some help remembering it!!!

Thanks!

It's not outlook, it’s the blackberry. See
http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/missing_appt.asp

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Polly" <Polly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After about 3 months, my desktop/blackberry hand held delete all calendar
> entries that are not recurring.  I would like to be able to look back at a
> date in the past and see what I did.  (My memory does not go back very
> far!)
> I have looked all over Tools and Options and Properties, but I can't
> figure
> out how to stop my Outlook calendar from dumping my past!
>
> I promise not to live in it, but I'd sure like some help remembering it!!!
>
> Thanks!

0
Diane

Stationaries in Outlook
Does anyone know how to create templates in Outlook??? Like a newsticker you want to fill with different information every week. Thanks!!! (this used to be very simple in Lotus Notes..) Hi, It seems that there are many ways to create templates in Outlook. The simplest one, in my view : 1. Create a message, in any format you like (plain text, RTF, HTML), add all elements you like 2. Save it as an OFT file 3. Go in the file explorer, drag the file and drop it on your Outlook bar 4. Every time you click on this shortcut in the Outlook bar, it creates an instance of the template. Frederic &q...

Outlook 2003 News

Delegate can see my private items doesn't work in Outlook 2007 SP2
Hi, We experienced the above problem on two Outlook 2007 SP2 client with manager and delegates permissions. On the manager side, we give delegate permissions and editor rights to all the 6 folders plus delegate can see my private items permissions. On the delegate side, we have added the manager as the additional / secondary mailbox. When the manager creates an private appointment, the delegate could not see the details of it (double click function is disabled). Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks. ...

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Outlook plug in install
I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with my SQL 2000 instance? Joe Thomas wrote: > I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for > some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM > it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with > my SQL 2000 instance? Yes it will conflict. Microsoft will not support sales for Outlook if you do this and they strongly recommend not to install sales for Outlook if you already have SQL ins...

pasting chart getting source data from new location
I have a spreadsheet and chart of which I need several instances. When I copy and paste the sheet, the source data for the new chart is pointing to the original spreadsheet. My goal is to have a new sheet and chart that is independent from the original, however works the same way. New data entered into the new spredsheet will display on the the new graph. This functionality is by design but you can easily change the source of any chart. To do so, first click on the outside edge of the chart. Next, right-click on your mouse and select "source data". Finally, in the source...

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Attachments in Outlook 98
Hi there, my Organisation are using Exchange 5.5 SP4 and the client is Outlook 98. A mail is sent from an external source into our Organisation to 10 people. The mail has an XLS attached. For some reason 9 of the recipients get the attachment but the last one has no attachment and no reference to it in the mail she receives. I've checked all the Outlook settings I can think of, but am puzzled as to why this happens - checking the imc data from our Exchange I see that the correct RFC headers are present and that the user has the same reference as all the others in the header. Anyone any ide...

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

2011 Calendar templates
what's up with the calendar templates? why can't i find a 2011 calendar in Word 2007 templates or online. i would like both a 12 month calendar 1 month per page and the 6 months per page Can anyone help me? Thresa See http://www.spreadsheetguys.com/downloads/templates/calendar or http://download.cnet.com/Excel-Calendar-Template/3000-2077_4-10346449.html -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com &quo...

OWA Calendar Views
I am hosting an Exchange 2003 SP1 server with many users connecting via OWA. Many of the users (including my boss) are not fond of the 7 day view and much prefer the 5 day "Work Week" view within Outlook. Are there any modules that I can load to implement this "Work Week" view within OWA? I am aware of the control click method in the OWA calendar but my boss does not like that solution. Thanks in advance, Nick ...

outlook 2k2 problem

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Error in Outlook Today

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

PDA-Outlook 2003

Outlook Client #3

Outlook Rule to Forward with Secure Delivery
I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure delivery. Can you please tell me how to do this? Thank you Chris ChrisH <ChrisH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with > secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but > I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure > delivery. Can you please tell me...