recurring meetings 03-26-10

How do I transfer ownership of a recurring meeting on my Outllok calendar?

"Janet Hi-Stat" <Janet Hi-Stat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> How do I transfer ownership of a recurring meeting on my Outllok calendar?

You can't.  You must delete the existing event and the new owner must create
the replacement.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Query Problem 03-27-10
Hi, I have 2 tables, tbBaby and tbVaccineInjection. tbBaby stores the babies' personal data like Name, BirthDate etc., tbVaccine stores VaccineName, DoseNumber (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.) and InjectionDate, etc. These 2 tables are one to many in relation, because each baby may have several vaccinations on different dates. I'd like to build a query to retrieve babies with their most recent injection date, i.e. only one record for each baby with latest injection date. my query is as follow SELECT tbBaby.*, tbVaccine.* FROM tbBaby INNER JOIN tbVaccine ON tbBaby.ID=tbVaccine.B...

SUMPRODUCT 05-06-10
Hello, I've used this formular to find work piece that gets done per department. =SUMPRODUCT(('Q2'!E13:E150="Done")*('Q2'!G13:G150="14532")) Department 14532 was not picked up even though other department's number was correctly counted. But if I put a letter, say like C (14532C) and adds C to my formular as in =SUMPRODUCT(('Q2'!E13:E150="Done")*('Q2'!G13:G150="14532C")) then it picks up how many pieces were done for this department. I suspect this is in my cell format but I could not figure out wh...

Scheduling Meeting error.
While scheduling a meeting in Outlook, I go to my calendar, select the time, invite a conference room (there are no attendees other than the conference room), track it to a Lead in CRM, and hit send. I get an error that says “Scheduling Error; The following potential problems have been found. No resources have been selected for this activity. Do you want to ignore these error and Save?” Does anyone know why the conference room is not being recognized as a resource? Did you set it up as a resource in CRM? "Kirk Anderson" wrote: > While scheduling a meeting in Outlook...

Handle recurring interest deposit?
Hi. I receive a CD monthly interest check which is direct deposited to my investment account. Is there any way in Money 2007 to set this up as a recurring deposit? None of the existing "scheduled transaction" options (bill, deposit, transfer, investment purchase) have all the correct fields. Thanks much. -- Rick Are you looking to schedule an Investment transaction for an Investment Account for Interest paid to a Cash account? You'd like to think that Money, having had Investments for 14 or 15 versions now, would have tumbled to the requirement to schedule this kind of ...

outlook calendar #10
How can I set up the calendar so that each of my appointments are automatically given 15 minutes or 10 minutes ? set the time scale to 10 or 15 min. right click on the time scale in day view or change it in tools, options, calendar. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www....

Contacts Permissions Problem
Hi- I am running OL2003 on WinXP & 2k with Exchange 2k. I have a large public folder of contacts. I can edit all of them. I created a new user, gave her owner permissions on the folder, but she cannot edit many of the contacts. When she opens them, they show as <read only>. Today I was researching this and I found something interesting - some of the records show Outlook Version 10, and others show Outlook Version 11. It turns out that the recs that are version 10 can be edited by the new user, but those that are version 11 can only be opened as read only. I tried to change the ve...

DATEVALUE("10/30/2009") Fails with #VALUE! Error

Annual Recurring Appointments Don't Appear
It's a bit stranger than the subject suggests, actually. I'm using Outlook 2000 and enter birthdays as no-time appointments that occur annually. When I display my Outlook calendar in either "day" or "work week" format, those appointments do not appear at all. When I use the "week" or "month" format, they do appear. How do I get them to show up in the first two formats? Many thanks in advance. Don Don <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > It's a bit stranger than the subject suggests, actually. > I'm ...

Removing Senders from the Blocked List 07-12-10
For months I have been unable to remove blocked senders. I have tried from Windows Live Mail and from the Windows Live Hotmail website. After a short while they reappear. If someone can tell me what I must do, or if this can be resolved remotely, I will be most appreciative. It is most frustrating and I have been unable to receive any assistance. PLEASE HELP! ...

external connector 10-17-06
Hi, I am just wondering what kind of license we would need if we are to create an online system that will integrate with MS CRM 3.0. The online system will have its own database. We would like to integrate our database with the CRM db. Clients will access the system through the internet. Do we need the external connector license for us to access the data on CRM? Like write data from our db to CRM db and vice versa? Thanks! The external connector license is designed to enable external access to MSCRM for an unspecified group (unlimited number) of non-CRM users. If these external use...

Recovery Console 03-04-10
I had Recovery Console installed, but as I ticked the box in msconfig/boot.ini to the origianl boot, the line in c:\boot.ini disappeared. As to uninstall the Recovery Console you need to delete that line and two folders in the root directory, I decided to complete the task. However, I am unable to get rid of cmdcons. Can anyone help? Thanks JB Please, ignore. I found solution. Thank you "JB" <open@closed.com> escreveu na mensagem news:OrcmLs7uKHA.5812@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I had Recovery Console installed, but as I ticked the box in ...

GP 10 fails to store menu toolbar locations
GP version 10.00.1237 Standard The menu/toolbar fails to keep the menu options and buttons in the location I put them in and then lock the toolbars. Sometimes they work, but other times if I work on other programs while GP is starting up after selecting my company to work in when I return to GP the menu is all rearranged, but is still locked. I searched and there was one question directly relating to this and another that references locking the "toolbar", but neither really address the issue or offer a solution. Does anybody from Microsoft have a solution to this problem or...

Problem showing full category list after upgrade from Money 03 to
I just upgraded from Money 2003 to 2007. When I select : Microsoft Money Settings -> Category settings -> Show Full Category List I receive the following error message: Money encountered an error and must cancel this operation. Please try again later. Is there any way to find out more about what is going wrong? ...

6 bottles of wine gets you 10% off?
Has anyone figured out how to do this without an add-on? RMS Out of the box, or is it impossible? -- Thank You Vince :) One way is using the discount section. But you have to figure out amount for the 6th bottle and above. "Vince" <Nagarra@yahoo.com.(donotspam)> wrote in message news:14DF8630-C031-4C90-8FCB-BE8085FFCA25@microsoft.com... > Has anyone figured out how to do this without an add-on? RMS Out of the > box, > or is it impossible? > -- > Thank You > Vince :) Can you elaborate any further? If in using the discount section won't tha...

COUNTIF Function 04-19-10
I am trying to use the countif function by rows and it is not calculationg correctly. I try to drag the formula down and it just repeats the same value as the origin cell. Is there some type of malfunction with tis function? It would help immensely if you had posted your formula for us to evaluate. Without it, my best guess would be that your formula currently looks something like: =COUNTIF($1:$1,"My value") when it should be: =COUNTIF(1:1,"My value") -- Best Regards, Luke M "csmith13" <csmith13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

Outlook web access #26
When ever I am using Microsoft Outlook 2000 Web Access, I am encountering problems when I reply to a message or forward a message. It is trying to load Windows 2000 files that I don't have on my hard drive. Any suggestions? what problems are you encountering ? "Brent" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06b201c3ce1d$6347f720$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When ever I am using Microsoft Outlook 2000 Web Access, I > am encountering problems when I reply to a message or > forward a message. It is trying to load Windows 2000 files > that I don&#...

Message tracking #26
Hi We've had an issue with an excessive growth of the message tracking file. Once a month there is a newsletter send from a internal client to a lot of external mailaddresses. This causes the exceptional growth of the message tracking logfile. Does anybody know how to exclude this from the message tracking? Kind Regards BvdB you cannot exclude any email from message tracking...it's either enabled, or disabled... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "BvdB" <BvdB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D98624B7-047A-433F-BF87-99EB9030593E@microsoft.com... > Hi ...

Format 05-11-10
In table A I have Paid_Amount which is stored as currency. In table B I have Membership which is stored as a number long integer. In the query I have PMPM:([Paid_Amount]/[Membership]) The query runs fine, but the data is a long number. I then changed it to say PMPM:FormatCurrency([Paid_Amount]/[Membership]) and I end up with $0.00 for all my answers. What can I do? well technically, Paid_Amount is being stored as Double or Decimal, but being presented as currency. When you divide by an integer, Access thinks you are "integer math" the solution, is to convert the...

MS Chart Control for VC++9 03-14-10
I am trying to use MSchart control in my Visual C++9, However, the MS chart control in not available in activex list!. I ve downloaded the MS chart control for APS. Net but I couldnt use it with my VC++ programs. Is there any clue? thanks "Azed" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message news:OTMhW14wKHA.1692@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > I am trying to use MSchart control in my Visual C++9, However, the MS > chart control in not available in activex list!. I ve downloaded the MS > chart control for APS. Net but I couldnt use it with my VC++ programs. > Is...

Smart List record count in 10.0 SP2
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone else has seen a situation in the standard smart list for Purchase Line Items returns a different line count in the window than on the bottom of the window in the status bar. For instance, a client requested a search using the view "Today's Expected Receipts", so the window shows 4 rows, but the status bar at the bottom shows 8. The search criteria look to be the same as in my local view. Trying it in my local view, I get the same results for other views under this object, for instance the window shows 13 rows, but the status bar shows ...

How do I set up a repeating meeting in outlook? #2
Richard Zaw Lin <Richard Zaw Lin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: <nothing> Click the Recurrence tab and fill in what you want. -- Brian Tillman ...

vlookup #10
I'd like to teach myself vlookup are there any online courses that will teach me or and courses i should take before attempting to learn this function? Please Help. Thanks in advance for reading my posting Try Debra Dalgleish's website: http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html Does that help? Post back if you have more questions. -------------------------- Regards, Ron Microsoft MVP (Excel) (XL2003, Win XP) "Rachel J" <Rachel J@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54F74BBD-847A-4796-A809-4954DC26C863@microsoft.com... > I'd like to teach m...

E-mail 05-31-10
When I open vista mail I cant pull up any mail from my inbox. Only my junk mail comes up. Try repairing the database: www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/ Also, while in the inbox, go to View | Current View | Show all messages. steve "Marlene,Carroll" <Karie,Carroll@aol.com> wrote in message = news:eiNlCFQALHA.5464@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > When I open vista mail I cant pull up any mail from my inbox. Only my = junk=20 > mail comes up.=20 > ...

Outlook Rules: Meeting Requests Sorting
Is there a way to set up a rule to move meeting requests based on the person sent to? I am a delegate for four people, and need to be able to sort all of the incoming requests. I have tried setting the rule: After it arrives, Sent to [person], using Meeting Request form, move to specified folder, but it doesn't move the request. Any suggestions or is there absolutely no way to do this? I'm having the same problem. I noticed there are no other posts. Have you found a solution yet? "jami@jamimoore.com" wrote: > Is there a way to set up a rule to move meeting requests ...

Cell formatting 04-06-10
I am sure I am doing something incredibly stupid here but just cant seem to figure this out. I have a budget work sheet. The first column is the account number. the next twelve columns are each month's budget (Jan-Dec). In the original budget file, some numbers were simply keyed in and others are formulas. (Some are a gross # times a percentage and others a gross # divided by 12 months). I am creating a text file to import the budget data into my financial system. The first thing I did was to take the budget file and copy it into its own file by using paste spe...