recurring appointments show as emails

We uses shared calendars at work with designated recurring appointment slots.
Some people are having issues since upgrading to Office 2007 with their
appointments opening as an email. They start by adding the appoinment info to
a certain date and time by typing in the slot (not opening the single
occurance). Then they close out of the calendar and later reopen calendars
the appointment typed in is gone. They then double click open the single
occurance which is now an email which can't be deleted or forwarded or sent
as an email. The only solution we have is to delete the whole series and lose
our previous or future appointments. Any help or solutions would be
appreciated by 30 + people.
lhartless

Email question
I use Outlook Express for sending & receiving email. After downloading IE7, the ability to underline words in email seems not to be available any more along with the font color I used to write emails. What happened and can I get these features back? Tools | Options | Send. Is the Mail Setting Format set to Plain Text or HTML? You won't even see the Format Bar if Plain Text is selected. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "jag" <yagerj@charter.net> wrote in message news:lXj8n.31026$BV.25131@newsfe07.iad... >...

how to hide different email addresses from receiving customers
I want to send several emails at the same time with the same message to all recipients. However I need to hide each email address from each recipient I tried this already with the distribution list but no success I tested the emails and send them to 4 of my own email addresses - with the result that each receiving party can see all other emails as well How do I hide them from each other Thank you Use the BCC field. That's what it's for. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Wolf" <Wolf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC5332E3-9743-48B3-8052-30028F02EBC...

HTML Email Limitations in Outlook
Ive trying to establish what the limitations in HTML emails are. I've sucessfully created HTML Emails with images & Links, but want to add other HTML functionality such as auto refresh, redirect, open browser windows. I have these working in HTML pages, but not when sent as email. Are these functions possible? Is there a definitive list online of the HTML capabilities for email? Regards ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

can't log in to email
I have vista home premium on my dell pc.I set up my email acct.and have had no problems but after setting up a second acct.for more personal things i was not able to send emails only receive.All of a sudden i can't log into second acct without receiving this error message Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Server: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F I have ...

Mouse shows busy few seconds when performing an action/sometimes Excel stops responding.
I use Vista. While in Excel, both in 2007 version as well in the re- installed 2003, the mouse shows it is busy when I do a handling like copy paste a few lines, or make a selection of text bold, or insert a line. Then after a some 5 seconds the feature was proceeded. How to solve this problem? And when I click on my mouse during this fes seconds, excell indicates "stop responding" but continues after let say 7 seconds. Bart PS anyhow know a another group where to post this message, as this might be related to my system. ...

email looks compressed
I created a newsletter in publisher. On the screen and preview it lookes very sharp and clear. But when I have mailed it, it looks blurred and compressed. Is it possible to send it sharp and clear (adjust the compression?). thanks a lot (forgive me my bad English) Maurice Send the email as a PDF, the file will retain it's look. There are free converters around. This is one http://www.primopdf.com/ -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Maurice" <Maurice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Outlook 2002 appointment sent to public folder calendar gets puts in someone elses calendar instead
Andy Fenton sent an all day event to IT shared calendar for 1 February. It does not appear in the IT caledar, but it does appear in Richard Brown's. It was an all day event and is showing as tentative, but because it appears in Richard's calendar it looks like he is busy the whole day - it appears he can still make appointments in it though. My manager regularly works from home and puts the days he does this in advance into the IT Shared Calendar, which is in the public folder, and to which everyone in the IT department has publishing editor rights. He places the appointment into his ...

CRM Report shows only 10 records
Hi Guys I am trying to show more than 10 records from a report, some reports shows me nothing and others only 10 records How can I fix that? -- Luis Quiroz ...

show sheet tabs
What is the command to show the sheets at the bottom bar while working with multiple sheets in a workbook tools/options/view/sheet tabs In article <141f201c41b79$426a44f0$a001280a@phx.gbl>, "itorie amond" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > What is the command to show the sheets at the bottom bar > while working with multiple sheets in a workbook Hi itorie amond! If you mean whilst working in group mode, you'll see that the sheets tabs of the grouped sheets are white whilst the rest are the default color. You don't have to do anything t...

Default Email Addresses
In contacts, the email addresses are listed by the person's last name and then the first name; Ripper, Greg. How do I make that display their whole email address, RipperG@nospam.com? Rip Rip Post your Outlook version if you need an answer. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Greg Ripper" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:vve9s128aotfc8@corp.supernews.com... > > In contacts, the email addresses are listed by the person's last name and > then the first name; Ripper, Greg. > > How do I make that display their whole email address, RipperG@nospam.c...

HELP: Contacts not showing when writing email Outlook 2003
Hi, I have Win XP Pro with Outlook 2003 (ver. 11.5608.5703) When I try to write an email, Outlook is not "looking" to my contacts... I also try to press the TO: or CC: button to select a contact, but nothing is there.. it is empty. Now, as I could read from the group, it has something to do with the "Outlook Address Book"... so I selected the CONTACTS, right click on it and selected Properties... then Outlook Address Book to see if it's linked and where.... but the "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" is dimmed grey and I can't select anything......

Email Graphics
Dear Friends, I want to duplicate our letter head in my emails to customers. Any ideas of the best way to go about it if you had to teach it to a 2 year old? OK 1 1/2. Bata Bong, Bata Bing and it is there! Nate I have Outlook Express >-----Original Message----- >Dear Friends, > >I want to duplicate our letter head in my emails to customers. > >Any ideas of the best way to go about it if you had to teach it to a 2 year=20 >old? OK 1 1/2. =20 > >Bata Bong, Bata Bing and it is there! > >Nate > >I have Outlook Express >. > You have Outlook...

How Draw a chart showing the following function: y=sin(x)
Can someone explain me how can i make this chart i excel? Remember i don't want use function to count! I want draw! Thanks for hel -- Pusie ----------------------------------------------------------------------- PusieK's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1621 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27630 For a variety of approaches adapt the ideas at Normal curve http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts/normal_distribution/index.htm particularly the three sections: Enumerating a set of points in a worksheet Using...

Email Merge with Attachment
I recently did an email merge from Publisher. In the options box I added an attachment to the email Everything seemed to run OK. In Outlook, if I open one of the sent emails the attachement is there and I can open it. However the attachement icon does not appear and the attachment was not sent with the emails. If I forward an email to myself the attachement does not come through, even though it is there in the original message. I am using Office 2007 Professional. Does anyone have any suggestions about what is going wrong? Many thanks. ...

how do I enlarge my email in Outlook
Using Outlook for the first time, I can't seem to change the setting of the email and its font. Please advise me. Have you tried tools, options, mail format, stationery and fonts? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange M...

How do I show projects expenses
When I run the sales by project reports, there is a separate line item for the reimburseable expenses and a separate line item for the actual work for the project. Each number is under costs and income. How can I get these numbers to show on one line. I'd like the total of the report to be the NET of the income less the expenses ...

Email from Outlook shows created by 'system' in CRM 3.0
Hi, I have an issue with getting the right user name in the created by field for the email activities. When users send an email to contacts, and click the 'Track in CRM', It saves a copy in history of that contact and works fine. However the problem is, instead of showing the user (sender) name, it shows 'system' in the 'created by' field. Appreciate any ideas to fix this problem. ...

problem of receive email from one domain, but others are fine
Hi, I meet some problem of exchange server, seems i could receive emails from all domains, except one. here is the SMTP log: 210.3.34.131, hk2k02.tommy.local, 2006-4-29, 0:52:04, SMTPSVC1, MAIL, 210.22.128.196, 0, 23, 307, 250, 0, EHLO, -, +hk2k02.tommy.local, 210.3.34.131, hk2k02.tommy.local, 2006-4-29, 0:52:04, SMTPSVC1, MAIL, 210.22.128.196, 0, 23, 307, 250, 0, EHLO, -, +hk2k02.tommy.local, 210.3.34.131, hk2k02.tommy.local, 2006-4-29, 0:52:04, SMTPSVC1, MAIL, 210.22.128.196, 0, 51, 53, 250, 0, MAIL, -, +FROM:<SRAGHAV@tommyhilfiger.com.hk>, 210.3.34.131, hk2k02.tommy.local, 2006...

TRansfering Exchange Email into Entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange How can this be done. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0079_01CAEB28.DCBCA450 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Just configure Entourage as an Exchange client and Entourage will sync = all the emails available on the user's mailbox. <shaban@officeformac.com> wrote in message = news:59bb7d08.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0... Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X ...

Block emails in exchange 2003 #2
How do I block emails in Exchange 2003 ? - I have made entries in the sender filtering tab of Message delivery properties. But this tells me that 'filter must be manually enabled on a specific SMTP virtual server ip address' Any ideas how to proceed ? uhbnhs@yahoo.co.uk (Pete Rollason) wrote: >How do I block emails in Exchange 2003 ? - >I have made entries in the sender filtering tab of Message delivery >properties. But this tells me that >'filter must be manually enabled on a specific SMTP virtual server ip >address' > >Any ideas how to proceed ? Dis...

Help re emailing an ".Ink" file/folder
I am using IE8 V 8.0.6001.18702. I added several favorites to my Favorites Bar. I then created a new folder on the Favorites Bar & inserted those favourites. I made a copy of the folder containing those favorites & pasted it to my desktop. I tried to email that folder to a friend, by right clicking on the folder [on my desktop] & then send to Mail Recipient. A new email was opened, but it cantained the following error message. " This message has not been sent. Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments: Xero 00 Bank.Ink.". The ...

Can't Open Recurring Appointment
I have a weekly recurring appointment that won't open. The MS Outlook error message says: "Can't open this item. You must enter a positive duration." What is this and how do I rectify it if I can't open the event? Thanks. ...

Large Emails Keep Resending: Send Timeout Error
Using Outlook 2003 in WinXP. Upgraded from Outlook 2000. Emails with large attachments, usually around 1MB and larger, when sent, will generate an error message that the send operation timed out. Outlook then attempts to resend the email accordingly. The emails never leave the Outbox or appears as a Sent Item. The recipients however, end up receiving multiple copies of the email as a result of the resends. Outlook isn't aware that the email was sent. Can't find a post in the knowledge base that addresses this. Any help would be most appreciated. Thx! Clark Smith Never ...

Video Email Add-In #3
I have a problem with this add-in. I installed the original version when it was first released. This went well and the email add-in was working properly on my computer. However, I went to send a video email last week and noticed that the video email menu is missing from my toolbars. I tried to add it using the View-Toolbar menu and it is nowhere to be found. I reinstalled it and it is still not available. I have even reinstalled Office 2003 Professional and it does not turn-up. However, when my wife logs into her account and uses Outlook the video option is available to her. ...

email newsletters as message
I am trying to send a email newsletter as a message, but just can't seem to do it. After I create it and go to send email...there is only one option...to send it as an attachment. What can I do to send it? I have Publisher 2007, outlook 2003. Do I need to change something for outlook or what.? What does outlook actually have to do with Publisher. I think I just need a step by step instructions,,but can't seem to find them..that works anyhow. You need the same version Outlook as Publisher. Compose your newsletter in Outlook using the HTML option. All the tools are...