Printing the whole month for my calendar

so I'm trying to figure out how to print my calendar in outlook 2003.  My
problem is that Jan has 31 days therefore this would be 6 weeks and I can't
get it to work.  I'd like to keep the weekend uncompressed.  Any ideas?  The
help is appreciated!

Try one of the Word Templates for printing your calendar here:
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar_print.asp

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, imuravonrep asked:

| so I'm trying to figure out how to print my calendar in outlook 2003.
| My problem is that Jan has 31 days therefore this would be 6 weeks
| and I can't get it to work.  I'd like to keep the weekend
| uncompressed.  Any ideas?  The help is appreciated!

0
Milly

SUMPRODUCT with YEAR, MONTH functions
I am trying to sum data if a date range matches (year and month only). Here is the example: Table1 5/15/00 5/16/00 6/17/00 (NAME=DATES1) 5 5 5 (NAME=SALES) Table2 5/1/00 6/1/00 7/1/00 (NAME=DATES2) <sum1> <sum2> <sum3> In Table2 I want to create a formula to sum the data by month under the appropriate month (ie. in sum1, sum2 and sum3). Using the named ranges above I created the following formula: =SUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH(DATES1)=MONTH(DATES2)),--(YEAR(DATES1) =YEAR(DATES2)),SALES) This formula does not work but the result...

Delegate can print calendar
Can a Delegate print a my Calendar, if so where do I make the setting to allow it to happen. ...

Use over a network/community calendar/address book
I've been using MSoffice on my personal computer for some time. I would like to use it at my business (6 computers). Can I load MSoffice on the server and additional copies on each computer and set up the program so that we have a community calendar, address book, notes, tasks and projects? If so, is there any special hardware need? I have a server running now. Is it just a matter of loading new software on each computer and selecting "sharing"? There doesn't seem to be an option for that with calendar/notes/tasks/address book. Hi Jim: The short answer is "No" yo...

Task with overdue dates print in smaller fonts?
In Outlook 2003, if I have a task with an overdue due date, it appears on screen just like all the other Tasks ... but when I print out my Tasks, it shows up in a smaller font. If I delete the due date, it prints in the same size font as everything else. Where do I set my preference for all tasks to be printed the same regardless of whether they have due dates or not? ...

How do you add a drop down calendar to a form field?
Is this possible? Do you mean the "Class" MSCAL.Calendar.7...the Calendar Control? "kjv77" wrote: > Is this possible? What version of Access are you using? I believe that this is built into Access 2007. HTH "kjv77" wrote: > Is this possible? It is. Date Picker in the Form Properties Format Tab "roccogrand" wrote: > What version of Access are you using? I believe that this is built into > Access 2007. > > HTH > > "kjv77" wrote: > > > Is this possible? There's VB, C, and J code to do this...

borderless printing #3
hey there! boy do i want to throw in the towel on this project, but i've worked so hard on it that i want it to print as nice as it looks on screen. i'm working with pub. 2003 and a brand new hp photosmart D7360. i am certain that this printer is capable of printing borderless photos & pages. it seems that i have tried every possible combination of page layout attempts -- and still no luck. but here's the kicker. i have an epson printer that is okay, but nothing to write home about -- i am able to print it borderless w/ no problem. but because this project is of p...

Print Visio file without having Visio installed
How do I communicate a Visio file to somebody that does not have Visio installed? I want to allow others to print the file without reduced quality. When printing to pdf-format, the quality degrades and when inserting into Word I can't get the background page to show. have you considered HTML (they could use the browser) or the Visio Viewer? Al "Pete" <Pete@nomail.com> wrote in message news:dAbKb.52$jR.50@news.get2net.dk... > How do I communicate a Visio file to somebody that does not have Visio > installed? > > I want to allow others to print the file witho...

How do I copy a customized Print format over to a new worksheet?
any assistance would be appreciated? Lots of print settings can be "Copied" over by grouping each sheet -- select the one with the correct page layout first. Then go into File|page setup and hit ok. Then ungroup your worksheets. If the worksheets are in different workbooks, copy the "master" to the other workbook, then do the work, and delete that copied worksheet. Jon Beard wrote: > > any assistance would be appreciated? -- Dave Peterson ...

Why is date repeated in brackets in Outlook 2007 Calendar?
in day, week, month, views "Buddie" <Buddie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF1E0322-20E0-4137-9708-5638D1F472D8@microsoft.com... > in day, week, month, views Do you have alternate calendars enabled? Tools>Options>Calendar Options is where you find that setting. Otherwise, check the Date format(s) in the Windows Time/Date settings. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Do you have a second calendar index enabled? look in tools, options, calendar options. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.ne...

help in reusing 2009 calendar for 2010 12-24-09
I have a calendar from 2009 that I fixed several things. I want to be able to use it for 2010. How can I do this? Thanks Samy Calendars are tables. It is a simple operation to tab through the dates to change them. If you need to add a row, simply resize the the table, the same if you need to delete a row. It is best to type your events in text boxes so you can move them around. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Samy Boy 17-50" <SamyBoy1750@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E4DC9D9-8311-4702-B982-B5E9EDD2438A@microsoft.com... >I ha...

Outlook Calendar available to public ?
I don't think this is possible, but I will ask: In my organization we have a shared calendar which schedule we would like to make available to the public. Obviously the public can't access the Outlook calendar, since they don't have accounts to authenticate to OWA. The result is that now we need to maintain manually two calendars, and practically "copy" all the information that is available in the Outlook calendar to this PublicSite.ASP. Is there any way to "pull" such calendar information from the Exchange 2003 and have it published on the PublicSite.ASP prog...

Blue Color Prints as Purple
I am using Publisher 2000 and an HP PSC2355 printer. When I select any blue color, it prints as purple. I have searched Microsoft's website and it sounds like it has something to do with subtractive v. additive colors and says to experiment with colors. I have experimented for hours with no success. Any suggestions? While in a state of ecstasy after repairing his laptop, Ed sees a message from Barb B <Barb B@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > I am using Publisher 2000 and an HP PSC2355 printer. When I select > any blue color, it prints as purple. Do bl...

How do I create oversized Excel charts that will print directly
to a large format plotter. Setting page size and setting paper size in printer options does not work. Do you have the appropriate drivers for the plotter? Something made for Windows and for Office Applications? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ solarex wrote: > to a large format plotter. Setting page size and setting paper size in > printer options does not work. ...

print filter outlook 2003
If I have a filter selected with the current view, and I try and print it prints off of the items, not the one that are filtered. can some please help. Joe It should only print the fields and items that are visible in the view. Which print style are you using? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote ...

Printed email text appears rotated 90 degrees CCW
A colleague of mine receives emails occassionally in which the body of the email appears normally on screen, however, when she prints the email, the text appears left to right, but with each letter in the word rotated 90 degrees CCW in place. The print preview appears normal and the result is the same when printed on different printers (HP or Xerox). When she forwards the email to me and I print it, it's fine. This only happens in Outlook 2003, not Word or other Office applications. Has anyone else seen this before? Has anyone discovered why this happens? Are they HTML? Have you look...

synching Entourage calendar
I am trying to synch my calendar with tungle.com and my new blackberry and it is only synching some recurring events in both cases which leads me to believe that the problem is on the entourage side. On 2010-02-21 21:44:16 -0500, anna said: > I am trying to synch my calendar with tungle.com and my new blackberry > and it is only synching some recurring events in both cases which > leads me to believe that the problem is on the entourage side. How do you sync with tungle.com?? Are you using SyncServices and then some sort of application? Are you exporting to a file? In a...

projecting sales for month
i know formula but can't get it to work; I have to take the sales for the day multiply it by the accounting day and then divide it by total number of days but it keeps giving me an error....new at this please help Shoe the formula, and sample data? -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace somewhere in email address with gmail if mailing direct) "Karen Smith" <Karen Smith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EBD743F8-D0A3-47FF-ACB1-8BAF79D9A5D7@microsoft.com... > i know formula but can't get it to work; > I have to take the sales for the day multiply it by...

When I print a 'word art' box, the first letter prints black?

Cell Contents Cut Off in Print and Print Preview
We are using Excel 2002 version 10.6501.6626 on Windows 2000 and XP. We have a spreadsheet where the longest vertical cell in each row when printing (and using print preview) has the bottom cut off by the line separarating the cells on some PC's. The problem has nothing to do with operating system (we use both XP and 2000 and have seen the problem on both), print drivers or user settings. Spreadsheet prints or does not print correctly on a particular pc regardless of user logged in. Excel build is same on working and non-working pc's. I have seen two workarounds mentioned on f...

Cross Org Calendar sharing?
We are in the process of merging two Exchange 2003 organizations. Currently we are just using forwarding contacts for GAL population and mailflow. What are our options for sharing free/busy calendar information before actually migrating AD and mailboxes? Regards, Paul I have done this exact thing with this tool. Worked perfectly. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=E7A951D7-1559-4F8F-B400-488B0C52430E&displaylang=en#overview <pfortner@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1127753794.001623.107160@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > We are in the process of merg...

Calendar Entry, invite one person everyone gets invited.
Hi All I have an issue with a client of ours, Where if they invite a particular single user to a calendar entry as an attendee the invite is sent out to all staff. They are running SBS 2003 Premium with ISA 2000 (not sp1) Check how delegation of the particular user calendar was made: in Outlook: tools > options > delegates and uncheck "Delegate receives copies of meeting-related messages sent to me". Xavier "Fisheye" <support@fisheye.nospam.co.nz> wrote in message news:ekECrO6SGHA.4452@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi All > > I have an issue with...

Admission ticket printing
Is there Anyway to get rms or pos to print admission tickets? So if I add an item ticket and someone orders 5 tickets it would print a receipt as well as 5 other tickets. I could be wrong but I think Retail Realm has a solution. Send an email to afshin@rrdisti.com Robert "Jeremy" wrote: > Is there Anyway to get rms or pos to print admission tickets? > So if I add an item ticket and someone orders 5 tickets it would print a > receipt as well as 5 other tickets. ...

Printing business cards #11
I've created my business cards in Pub. 2002 and print preview shows everything perfectly. However, when I print each row seems to print a little too hgih into the next until finally the last row of cards has a .25 inch gap at the bottom. Seemed to me it might be a feed problem with my printer, but I printed a test page and it was not skewed. I even tried adjusting ( in Pg Setup) the vertical gap between the rows and that moves the printing too much. Hope my rambles make sense. I've been messing w/ this off and on for 3 days now. -- Thank you, Christine It does sound like ...

How to setup RMS system if want to print receipt immedately after
How to setup RMS system if want to print receipt immedately after scan goods ? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01BB_01C6ABFC.39F91010 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Suradej, Can't do it. What would the receipt look like if you added something = and then immediately deleted it? You can erase the printed line. --=20 * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader = to see and download the file attachment. If you are ...

Printing a group of worksheets
I have a workbook that has over 30 worksheets. I'm trying to print worksheets number 2 through 6. When I Print Preview the first worksheet shows a page number of 15. If I ungroup the worksheets, it shows a page number of 12. Worksheet number 1 fits on one page, so if anything it should read page number 2. My question is, where can I reset this this page number to start at 1? I've tried using AUTO in the "First Page Number:" box of Page Setup and I've also tried using 1 in that same box. Thanks. ...