Printing certian events

How do I print a calendar with only certian events instead of a calendar with
all events and appointments.  For example if I want to print a calendar with
only Business events?

You could Filter the view first, or use Find, depending on what kind of
calendar and time frame you were printing.

Matt Lujano wrote:

> How do I print a calendar with only certian events instead of a calendar with
> all events and appointments.  For example if I want to print a calendar with
> only Business events?

0
Bob
4/21/2010 6:18:11 PM
Create a filter that shows only items in the Business category.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?

"Matt Lujano" <MattLujano@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I print a calendar with only certian events instead of a calendar
> with
> all events and appointments.  For example if I want to print a calendar
> with
> only Business events?

0
Diane

Event ID 1016 logged for sending an email
I recently emailed a co-worker (at 11:42am). I was then later shown a security log that showed Event ID 1016 was logged at 11:42am saying that I accessed her mailbox. I did no such thing! I've researched the knowledgebase and found some info on this topic, but can anyone tell me how I can definitively clear my name? Has this happened to anyone else - simply sending an email caused 1016 to log? I realize that checking the other person's calendar could also do this, but I don't think I did that either. My job could be on the line. Thanks for any help you can provide. (...

Close Event for the Database (?)
Is there a close event for the database? I have forms referencing other forms, and if the user closes Access without backing out of the forms, an error message pops up. It would be hand to just trap that error in an "On close" event for the entire db. Of course that might be a horrible thing when other errors are happening on close.... -- croy ...

clear up for Event/Mutex etc.
I am using: CreateMutex() / CreateEvent() to create Event / Mutex. After program done. How should I clear up? Using CloseHandle()? Is it required? or it just is close automatically when handle is out of the scope? Handle will be out of scope when your program terminates :) So close them with CloseHandle(...) when you are done with them. -- Vipin Aravind Microsoft - MVP "kathy" <yqin_99@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1137184482.030539.30430@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I am using: CreateMutex() / CreateEvent() to create Event / Mutex. > After program done. How...

Obtaining a hot fix for Event 9582
Greetings! I have an Exchange 2000 Server standard edition (SP3 + latest roll-up) running on Windows 2K (SP4 + latest updates). The server has 2 GB of RAM and I do NOT have the /3GB switch in the boot.ini file. Yesterday this server began generating memory fragmentation errors. The event log item is below: "Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: Performance Event ID: 9582 Description: The virtual memory necessary to run your Exchange server is fragmented in such a way that performance may be affected. It is highly recommended that you restart all Exchange s...

How do I print only odd pages in Publisher and then only even page
I am attempting duplex printing with a printer that is unable to do duplex printing by printing odd pages first and then flipping the pages over and printing only even pages. No option is given that I can find in the print window. Help! Sarah Wright wrote: > I am attempting duplex printing with a printer that is unable to do > duplex printing by printing odd pages first and then flipping the > pages over and printing only even pages. > > No option is given that I can find in the print window. > > Help! The duplex printing add-in can be found here (http://publisherm...

Outlook 2007 error event id: 35
Per hour i receive about 12'000 of these errors in the event viewer on my vista laptop. And usualy my outlook at some point just goes into the "not responding" mode. Then I have to kill the process from the task manager to be able to reopen outlook just to see it freeze again after a couple of seconds. I tried the whole stop indexing service and reinstall index service procedure to no avail. Does anyone else have a solution to this very anoying problem? Fred putzhilfe@gmail.com <putzhilfe@gmail.com> wrote: > Per hour i receive about 12'000 of these errors in the...

Event logging
Hi, I a running XP64 and I as hit by a virus the other day. It affected my 32 bit browser (IE8) and ran multiple copies that tried to connect to advertising sites. all seems clear now BUT... the browser seems a little slow and somtimes does not connect to a site. Eventvwr.msc has a log installed for explorer but I never see any errors repotred. i cannot find how to set this on. Any ideas please? Regards, Dave On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 11:43:29 +0100, "Squeezy99" <david.cunningham@free.fr> wrote: > Hi, > I a running XP64 and I as hit by a virus the othe...

Printing drawings
Visio 2007 Professsional ... Have succesfully reverse engineered a SQL Server DB selecting tables. Select tables and PK, however drawing created has all columns included. Is there a way to suppress the columns so only the tables are revealed? Thanks, Jim Yes with Visio for enterprise architect version "Jim Peterson" <JimPeterson@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de news:1232D9FA-E60A-4BD1-AF91-A6EA688A1819@microsoft.com... > Visio 2007 Professsional ... > > Have succesfully reverse engineered a SQL Server DB selecting tables. > Select t...

margin cut off when printed
a 4-up postcard looks perfect when viewed. When printed the top, rt side and bottom are cut off a bit. What can I do? First of all, give the Publisher version and Windows version you are using. The printer type also helps. Margins are set by your printer...ink jet printers can't print all the way to the edge of the paper. You need to find out your limitations and set up your document within those limitations. Draw a line from top to bottom and another from side to side, all the way across the page. Print the page, and then see where the lines stop. Melissa "Stan the man" &l...

Identified problem printing graphics #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Well Can anyone explain this latest miserable problem with MS Word 2008? When I print a large document to my HP 6MP printer, the document prints fine BUT ONLY WHEN I PRINT THE WHOLE DOCUMENT. The instant I print only a range of pages, it matters not if I start from the front or not, the graphics in the document do NOT print - even if they were generated by Word. Frankly I am sick with Microsoft's foisting off problematic software on us -- I only wish there were a real alternative choice! The real problem is that ...

Track registered products and trigger event
I have a very simple spreadsheet that has a column of serial numbers and next to it a column with a yes/no tracking whether a serial number has been registered or not. I want my sales team calling into an account once 50% of the serials are registered so I created a pivot table that simply has the yes/no field on the top and a count of each in the data. Then I created a pivot chart with the yes and no next to each other and the data labels displayed. So far so good and this does accomplish what I want at it's most simple level. What I would love to do though is: 1) change the count (a...

Event ID: 8197, MSExchangeFBPublish
Howdy, I receive this error message everytime I reboot my new Exchange 2003 SP2 server running on Windows 2003 SP1 in a Windows 2003 domain. I've recently removed my first Exchange 2000 server in the org (followed KB 307917). To me it sounds like this error is occuring because "MSExchangeFBPublish" is trying to do something when the store has not been mounted yet. I've posted a number of events below to support this. Am I correct? If so how do I correct this? If I stop all of the MS Exchange Services and start them manually I don't not receive any errors. It only ...

Print BCC fiend from Outlook 2007
Any way to Print BCC in Outlook 2007... Tks Screen capture. zzMHUME wrote: > Any way to Print BCC in Outlook 2007... > > Tks > > Other then Screen Capture... I see in Outlook 2003 you can do something in "Design Form Field" but does not have the same stuff in Outlook 2007... tks "Bob I" <birelan@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%234ilCgceKHA.5608@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Screen capture. > > zzMHUME wrote: > >> Any way to Print BCC in Outlook 2007... >> >> Tks >> >>...

Event ID Error: 9785
We have used the database portability to transfer a database to another server and then moved the -configurationonly for those mailboxes to the new server. All user mailboxes are working fine but this error is coming up about every 2 minutes. We are using Exchange 2K7 SP2. MS knowledge base doesn't have any info on this error. What are the possible causes/fixes for this? Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store Event Category: Event History Event ID: 9785 Date: 12/9/2009 Time: 10:35:44 AM User: N/A Computer: EXCH2007B Description: An attempt to ...

Regarding Event ID 1030
Hi All, I am getting this event id: 1030 in my Application log on a DC. So I refer to kb article: 842804 over http://support.microsoft.com/kb/842804. There are saying to verify the following: 1. Domain Controllers have the read and apply rights to the Domain Controllers Policy? - How I am going to verify this? 2. NTFS file system permissions and share permissions are set correctly on the SYSVOL share? - Please advise on this as well. Rest of the two measures I have verified, they are correct. Thanking You - NAJMUSSAQIB Hello NAJMUSSAQIB, If the GPO is ope...

Delete CDO page heading and following matter when printing an email document; to print the document only
I have used a modified form of Ron de Bruin's macro for sending Excel generated email via CDO. I would like to be able to print the CDO generated document without printing the heading (To: From: Subject: etc.) or any tags that may follow. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks. Michael If Worksheets("DataBase").Range("R348").Value = 1 And Worksheets("Record").Range("C21").Value > 0 Then Dim iMsg As Object Dim iConf As Object Dim ws As Worksheet Dim Sourcewb As Workbook Dim Flds As ...

Print preview question
When use preview the CR , how can I know the user press' print' button ? or press' export' button ? thanks "Sze" <abc@abc.com> wrote in message news:eGiRTfYgKHA.2188@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > When use preview the CR , how can I know the user press' print' button ? > or press' export' button ? > > thanks > > CR? Which print preview dialog are you using in what type of project? Hello Sze, Could you please let us know the Application context and elaborate the problem? By the way, we have migr...

Creating print sections within a worksheet
I'd like to have unique headers for parts of a worksheet when I print the data. Is it possible to create sections within a worksheet? Otherwise, if I have each set of unique data in separate tabs, eahc tab having it's unique header text, is there a way to create a pdf that is the combination of several tabs? My fallback would be to copy pieces of the data from Excel and paste them into sections of a Word document. Thanks, Jeff Jeff - See "Custom View" in Excel's Help. - Mike Middleton http://www.DecisionToolworks.com Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel "M...

Print Preview: possible to remove the Internet Explorer little icon from the dialog title bar?
Hello, Anybody knows if it is at all possible to get rid of the Internet Explorer icon that shows up in the title bar of the Print Preview Dialog? I am using CHtmlView and calling the Print Preview through IDispatch. I am also providing my customized template for the Print Preview GUI. Everything is perfect other than I'd like to know if that icon can be removed and or changed with my own icon. Would it have anything to do with favicon by chance? Thanks! weboludo ...

Drop Shadows Not Printing Correctly
For the past several years I have been using Photoshop to creat graphics with drop shadows. I recently tried to use them with Publsiher 2003 and instead of the shadow gently fading to white, there is a shadow with a vivid stopping point in Publsher when I print. On the screen it looks OK. I must have somenting set wrong as all my other programs print it correctly. (Open Office Writer, Photoshop, Adobe InDesign CS - I have not tried MS Word.) I have used different file formats, but still nothing prints correctly. Any help you can give me would be appreciated. funzero <funzer...

Quick Print button printing to last used printer and not default
Quick Print button indicates that it should be using the default printer, and does, unless you choose another printer to use. I can clear this by rebooting Word, however, is there any way in which I can force quick print to always and only use default printer? Thanks. Perhaps you can use a macro to accomplish what you are describing (ask in a programming newsgroup such as microsoft.public.word.vba.general). However, it would be relatively easy to press Ctrl+P and then pick the printer that you want in the dialog box. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Jazz&q...

Event ID: 2000
Every couple of minutes I am receiving the following Events in the log: Event ID: 2000 Source: MSExchangeIMC Type: None Category: SMTP Interface Events Description: A new TCP/IP SMTP connection has been received from host 217-42-59-127.range217- 42.btcentralplus.com. Logfile: <none>. The host line mentioned above is different in most cases on every event. Sometimes it's just an IP address, other times .com sites. What's going on? Thanks in advance. You have turned on SMTP Interface diagnostic logging on the IMS and it's doing what it is supposed to do. If you don...

Print a .txt file
Hi, How can I programmatically print a specific text file ? (without using CPrintDialog) Yoav. Hi Yoavo, > How can I programmatically print a specific text file ? (without using > CPrintDialog) If you really just want to print a txt file you can use ShellExecute with "print" as verb: ShellExecute(yourHwndOrNULL, _T("print"), yourTextFilePath, NULL, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL); You find details here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb762153(VS.85).aspx If that does not fit your needs, please describe what you want to do and what is missing in ShellExecute ...