outlook Calendar archiving not working

I've tried all the directions i can find to archive my calendar from 12-31-07
and before. The 'archiving' box icon comes on below for a second or so then
quits. What can i do to get it to archive?

"Kidney Stoned" <Kidney Stoned@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I've tried all the directions i can find to archive my calendar from
> 12-31-07
> and before. The 'archiving' box icon comes on below for a second or so then
> quits. What can i do to get it to archive?

Display your calendar in a table view like Events and add the Modified field
to the header line.  Compare the Modified value with the value you've chosen
for archiving.  Outlook uses the Modified date for archiving.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian