Outlook 2007 when activesyncing moves all appt to next day?

Why do all of the appointments in Outlook 2007 move to the next day when
activesyncing to/ from my smart phone (an HTC- T Mobile phone).  Never had
this problem when I had Office 2003.  THe appointments stay correct on my
phone, but move to the next day in my computer.. a total mess!  Does not
matter how I set up active sync as for as advanced tools in determinig to
replace on the desktop versus the device.

Check your DST settings in both Outlook and the PC, as well as on your
phone.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Tina asked:

| Why do all of the appointments in Outlook 2007 move to the next day
| when activesyncing to/ from my smart phone (an HTC- T Mobile phone).
| Never had this problem when I had Office 2003.  THe appointments stay
| correct on my phone, but move to the next day in my computer.. a
| total mess!  Does not matter how I set up active sync as for as
| advanced tools in determinig to replace on the desktop versus the
| device.

0
Milly

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Date/Day
Hi, How do I make Excell tell me the day that the Date corresponds to. Example: If I have 8/7/03 in a column, I want to be able to enter a formula in the next column such that Excell would tell me it is Thursday Thx Omer Omer, Look at the WEEKDAY function. From Help Syntax WEEKDAY(serial_number,return_type) Serial_number is a sequential number that represents the date of the day you are trying to find. Dates may be entered as text strings within quotation marks (for example, "1/30/1998" or "1998/01/30"), as serial numbers (for example, 35825, which represents...

Outlook Recall Msg Process

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

outlook 97 and express email problems