Outlook 2003 - Recurring appointment revision not updating 11-18-09

Hello!
We run Outlook 2003 Exchange

My manager has a recurring weekly meeting set up with twelve attendees. We
have all accepted the original request.
Sometimes she updates one occurrence - moving the appointment to a different
day/time.
Several of us are having the same issue - we accept the meeting request, but
the appointment does not update on our calendar. We still show the original
meeting time.

Would love some insight on how to correct this.
Please keep in mind that we do not have any administrative rights to
Outlook, so refreshing/deleting system files etc. may be limited.
Thanks in advance!
Jessp27

Good morning!
Wondering if anyone has any info on the situation noted below?

In addition, an error message is received - You have received a more recent
update to this meeting. Responding to this request will result in out-of-date
information on your calendar. Are you sure you want to respond to this
meeting?

I accepted the meeting request and the meeting did not move.

I reviewed the fix noted here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/312350,
however it refers to Outlook 2002. I would hope that Microsoft would have
fixed a known issue before releasing the new version...

Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks!
JessP27

"JessP27" wrote:

> Hello!
> We run Outlook 2003 Exchange
>
> My manager has a recurring weekly meeting set up with twelve attendees. We
> have all accepted the original request.
> Sometimes she updates one occurrence - moving the appointment to a different
> day/time.
> Several of us are having the same issue - we accept the meeting request, but
> the appointment does not update on our calendar. We still show the original
> meeting time.
>
> Would love some insight on how to correct this.
> Please keep in mind that we do not have any administrative rights to
> Outlook, so refreshing/deleting system files etc. may be limited.
> Thanks in advance!
> Jessp27

Crash on 'Send"

Exchange update problem

ExMerge and Recurring Appointment
I have a user who deleted a recurring appointment. She used this recurring appointment to track work she completed each day. In deleting the appointment she ended up deleting all historical occurences of it as well. We were not able to recover it through deleted items or recover deleted items, so I did a restore to a recovery storage group of a week old full backup and used exmerge to dump everything in her mailbox to a pst file. When I open the pst file, I see her calendar items but this particular recurring appointment and its history are not there. Anyone have any idea why or what co...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Before Update on record select