Monthly View Question

This is probably a pretty basic question...but I just can't find the solution.

When looking at the monthly view is there a way to show more then 2 events?

how many you see is based on the window height.
See http://slipstick.me/2wk for a way to increase the height of the grid.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Krista" <Krista@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> This is probably a pretty basic question...but I just can't find the
> solution.
>
> When looking at the monthly view is there a way to show more then 2
> events?

0
Diane

How does one view a document created in Publisher.
I have gotten a document (calendar) in .pub format. Word does not recognize it. Is there a viewer? What's the link? I have Office 2000 with the converters installed. Collins wrote: >I have gotten a document (calendar) in .pub format. Word > does not recognize it. Is there a viewer? What's the > link? I have Office 2000 with the converters installed. ==================================== There is no viewer for Publisher files. Maybe you could ask the sender to convert it to a .pdf file. Or you could order the Trial version of Pub2003... which will still function as a viewer a...

Forms in two differant views

Usage Question
Hi, Not sure if this is the proper arena for this post, but.... Have a usage / functional question regarding Outlook, suspect this is a common problem with many... Here is the scenario: 1. Send an email to someone, do NOT copy the email to myself so it just goes in my sent mail. Here are two problems that arise out of this function: 1. If I am awaiting for a response / need a response to that email what is the BEST way to re-tickle myself if in fact a response to that email is not received? At this time I remember manually in some form a flag, task or just plain old memory. 2. Once ...

How to show the month of the referenced cell (containing a date)
If a cell holds the date "2/1/08", what formula can I use that will give me the following result: "Feb - 08" I tried =Month(a2)......but I just get the number of the month. Thanks. =TEXT(A2,"mmm - yy") Or simply =A2 with the cell custom formatted mmm - yy HTH. Best wishes Harald "Dave K" <fred.sheriff@gmail.com> skrev i melding news:165b03da-19ba-40b8-b9fe-77b17ef045b5@d45g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... > If a cell holds the date "2/1/08", what formula can I use that will > give me the following result: > > "Feb - 08&...

Date question 01-14-10
Can anyone help with this function: =IF[Date Parts Ordered Completed]+ [Date Part Completed]+[Date Purchasing Completed],not blank,=Date The goal is that is all three fields have a date in them, then put in today's date in the final field. If one of the dates is missing, then the final date is blank. The only problem is if I open up that form I do not want it to change the date to today. I want it to stay the date of the actual completion. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, P-Chu -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Try this -- Completion_...

School question
True or Faled The Table Template is used to automate data entry in a table. We don't typically answer school questions in these newsgroups, but even if we were going to, we generally like the question to be complete and make sense. -Scott "deborah Camp" <deborahCamp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E79CEB83-12AC-4B88-8146-5ACED58279A2@microsoft.com... > True or Faled The Table Template is used to automate data entry in a > table. Scott M. wrote: > > "deborah Camp" <deborahCamp@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

OWA Question #10
Hello, we're running Exchange 2003 and I have the following situation. Several employees in our company decided to start a different branch. Instead of creating a separate domain we just created a new account in AD with a different domain suffix. So let's say they used to have account@companyA.com. But now they have account@companyB.com. They've been able to access email via Outlook just fine but when accessing it via OWA, they are unsuccessful. We've tried logging them in with both companyA.com and companyB.com domains in the login screen. companyA.com just retur...

Changing Exch5.5 GAL columns in Outlook client view
Sorry if the subject line is a bit cryptic; anyway, in the Outlook client, if you display the 'Address Book' you get the following columns - name, business phone, office, title, company, alias, e-mail type, & e-mail address. How do you change it so you show the display name, business, extension, cell phone, & internet email address? Basically, how/where do you change the columnar data the client sees? Thanks, Mike Lawson Mike Goto View | Columns and there u can manage views... KJ "Mike Lawson" wrote: > Sorry if the subject line is a bit cryptic; anyway, i...

continous form question
Hi, I have a 'continous form' which gets its data from a table. Im using a form for ease of use by the operator and data is displayed in text boxes. My form has 6 columns and thousands of rows - so many records in the table. (its pretty much like an excel spreadsheet). However, on my form, i have a text box and i want the text box to change to eg VBred, if the time on the current record matches the time on the next record. (obvousley time is one of the pieces of data and displayed as hh:mm) As my form is a continous form, if i add my 'colour' text box to ...

Excel Question: How to Delete All Blank Rows from a worksheet?
Hi, I'm brand new, and that is my question. I just spent 2 hour laboriously mousing along deleting row by row, every other row thinkin there's gotta be a better way. (I could've done it of course if the were adjacent, but they were interspersed with my good data). I'm little behind the times: agile with keystrokes but less so with mous [think I was quicker in Lotus DOS! (actually "TWIN")]. But I do play mean piano -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Check out: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/deleting.htm#DeleteBlankRows "DaveThePianoGuy >...

File Conversion Question
backup.pst Outlook 2003 version Can this be converted to be restored into Outlook 2002? What other possible solutions could be employed? Thank you. denise.ciaralli@bell.ca <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > backup.pst Outlook 2003 version > > Can this be converted to be restored into Outlook 2002? Only by using Outlook 2003 to create a 2002-format PST and then copying or exporting the data to the 2002-format PST. -- Brian Tillman Thank you! >-----Original Message----- >denise.ciaralli@bell.ca <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >...

Updating MS Office 98 for Mac to newer MS Office version & other questions
Hi! I have a Mac iBook with a Power PC G3 Processor, Disk Cache: 4096k, Virtual Memory 129 MB, Built-In Memory 128 MB, Machine Speed 600MHz (so it says in the system profiler...I don't really know what all this means and if someone has an easy explanation, I'd appreciate it). Though it came with OSX, I have been running it on OS 9.2 because I purchased Microsoft Office 98 for Mac (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) back in 1999 for my last Mac (a desktop), so I loaded it onto this iBook when I got it. My question is, can I qualify for an update of MS Office? From browsing the web I noticed ther...

lost two months of received emails
Help I lost about 2 months of received emails. They are not in my deleted folder. I already tried the pst restore utility. Thanks ...

General SOA question
As I was reading SOA Manifiesto, one line got my attention "SOA can be realized through a variety of technologies and standards." as of now, only way I can think of implementing bussiness service at this time which is decoupled and scalable is though web services. This gives cross platform/scalable/maintainable. Is there any other way we can implement services which has the same things? Thanks, I just started working with SOA, and the way I understand it (which is not very thorough at that) is that SOA is basically web services taken to the next level of interoperability (a...

Public Folder Question #4
Is there a way to enumerate all folders and posts (including attachment labels where applicable) and redirect to a text file or CSV in a similar fashion that the DOS tree /F /A command would work? Thanks! ...

Profile question...
One of the small networks I manage had a Win2k DC that crashed. We replaced it with a 2008 SBS & since most of the clients were XP, I was able to join computers to the new domain & copy the profiles from the old location to the new location. That was until I got to the Vista laptop. On this computer, the profile shows as 'Unknown' & the 'copy to' option is grayed out. I am currently copying the contents of the C:\Users\username folder to the C:\Users\user.newdomain folder. Will this be all I need? Is there an easier way? Also, under system properties>u...

Formula to display Count of Days in given month, using list of Start and End Dates
I have a large number of rows that contain a start date and end date. I am attempting to generate a count of days within that date range that are in a particular month, for example, Jan of 2011. Any suggestions for a formula that could be used to display the amounts shown in Column C would be helpful. Layout is: A B C Start Date End Date Count of Days in Jan2011 1/10/11 4/7/11 21 2/6/11 3/1/11 0 12/20/10 2/15/11 31 Etc. Dave, I think the best way is to create a table f...

database question / feedback needed (GP8
Hello Everybody. We sold one of our companies, and the new owners are moving off Great Plains. They are transferring/rebuilding data in their new software on their own. For historical (GP) data, they have purchased some software to perform queries, and have requested I give them the data. I am planning to send a backup of the SQL Company dbase. They would not have a GP client, and would not be performing transactions - so I believe they really just want to access the various history tables. I prefer not to send the Dynamics dbase if I don't have to (passwords, etc). I guess my ques...

Cell Reference question
This is probably a simple question, but I have never seen it before. I have been looking at some spredsheets sent by some co-workers, trying to figure out their structure etc... and I have seen some cell references where the reference starts with an =+'sheetname!e2 The + (plus sign) struck me as odd, I can't recall seeing that before. Is there some significance to it? Thanks Tom Believe it's a "legacy" behaviour for die-hard Lotus converts <g> The "+" is not necessary .. -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Please respond in thread xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot&g...

Custom Formatting numbers question
I have a spreadsheet with lot of millions numbers floating around. When I make graphs out of it, there's too much zeros. I don't want to divide all the numbers per 1 million. Is there a way to custom format those numbers with a mask that would take care of that problem for me ? i.e. 7 456 890.98$ would be represented with 7,457 M$ tia Double-click the numbers on your chart. Hit the Scale tab. From the Display units drop-down, choose Millions. ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Junkyard Engineer" <jevandenbroucke@hotmail.com> wrote in messag...

An Interesting Question: How to Have Mutliple Variable Input
Greetings! I would like to define a user-function that takes a range (or Yes/No values) as input, and returns a 1 if any of the values is yes. I'm something like thinking... FUNCTION YorN (choices) yorn=0 counter=1 to length(choices) yorn=yorn.OR.index(choices(counter)="YES") Next counter End Function I know the syntax is wrong -- can someone help me out? Thanks.../Randy Hi try =--(COUNTIF(A1:A100,"yes")>0) without using VBA at all -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Randy Numbers" <ran@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4Hk1d.3...

OWA Attachment Viewing
I have a question regarding OWA. When my users double click on an attachment, it opens up another IE window and requires them to log in again. Is this something I have set wrong in Exchange, or is this normal behavior? Thanks, Jeff Are you logging in domain\username or just username? James Chong MCSE + Messaging, MCTS msexchangetips.blogspot.com Jeff Grossman wrote: > I have a question regarding OWA. When my users double click on an > attachment, it opens up another IE window and requires them to log in > again. Is this something I have set wrong in Exchange, or is this >...

2007 View Code ThisWorkbook
In Excel 2003, we could easily right-click the Excel icon in the menu bar (next to File etc.) and select "View Code" to go straight to the "ThisWorkbook" object in the VBA Editor. Is there any similar shortcut available for this in Excel 2007 that I could perhaps add to my Quick Access Toolbar? Or perhaps a keystroke combination similar to Alt+F11 that would take you straight to ThisWorkbook? Thanks! -- Please remember to indicate when the post is answered so others can benefit from it later. Hi, right click in the tab name "KC" wrote: &...

Here's a dandy question regarding queues!
Hello everyone, I've setup some workflow for the Task entity, such that when it gets assigned to a user, that user gets an email notifying they have been assigned a new Task. What I would like to do is to include in the subject line the name of the queue of where it came from. Is this possible? How? ...

Viewing BBC Receipients
I have tried looking at the people we send an email to under BCC, when I open the email in the sent file the BCC list does not show. How can I view who all got the message? Thanks <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d4f301c439cc$78f01c90$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have tried looking at the people we send an email to > under BCC, when I open the email in the sent file the BCC > list does not show. How can I view who all got the > message? Thanks Unless you sent the message, that's the purpose of BCC! You're MEANT not to be able to see. ...