Making adjustments to Calendar in MOS 2007

I need to wrap text, reduce the size when printed in calendar HELP!!!

"SuperReceptionist" <SuperReceptionist@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:A96A6288-2558-4E33-85A4-186A7B6224D4@microsoft.com...

>I need to wrap text, reduce the size when printed in calendar HELP!!!

Printing tools can be found here:
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar_print.asp.  The Calendar Printing
Assistant (a link to which is on the page I've cited) is a good place to
start.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Office 2007 ultimate and Outlook 2007 Installation
I currently have Outlook 2007 on my PC. I will be installinf the complete ultimate suite. Do I need to uninstall the current outlook 2007 first? If I don't and install over it, will I loose my emails and folders? I would prefer to install all of the office suite in case there are files or links that could be omitted if I choose not to install outllok from the suite. Thank you for your help RGH Which Office 2007 version do you have installed at present -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be a...

Outlook 2007 won't open hyperlinks...
SP1 automatically installed yesterday for Outlook 2007, and I now get "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer" whenever I try to click a hyperlink. I Googled this problem and tried: Resetting IE Resetting IE via Access Defaults Importing new reg key for HKLM/Software.../htmlfile I'm out of tricks. Does anyone know of anything else I can do? It's infuriating that Microsoft released an update that completely screws with the way I work. My inclination is uninstall SP1 - but then who knows what other problems that might cause. Anyo...

Procedure for upgrading from trial DPM 2007?
I would like to know what is the procedure for upgrading from the trial version of DPM 2007? I've seen some articles about 2006 but little about 2007. What do you do about the SQL server instance name MS$DPM2007EVAL$ vs. MS$DPM2007$? Do you restore the reporting services data bases as well? Thanks, Michael Micahel, Very astute. That is the big gotcha when upgrading. check out this technet: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb968905.aspx "Michael" wrote: > I would like to know what is the procedure for upgrading from the trial > version...

Office 2000 & Office 2007
Just got a new laptop with windows 7. Had purchased office 2000 for my old pc, can I updgrade to Office 2007 or do I have to buy it all over again. Is so how ? "Kevan McArthur" <Kevan McArthur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F0B994BB-CF9A-4053-8B09-D55B1B3894FE@microsoft.com... > Just got a new laptop with windows 7. Had purchased office 2000 for my old > pc, can I updgrade to Office 2007 or do I have to buy it all over again. > Is > so how ? You can upgrade to any upgrade edition of Office 2007. You will need the installation dis...

Printing scale problem beetween Project 2003 and Project 2007
Hi, I have a little problem on 2 different computers with the same file. On one of the computers I have Project 2003 SP3 and on the other one I have Project 2007. The file needs to be printed on 1 page only and was saved like that. When I open the same file on each computer (without changing any options) I don't have the same result, the Print Preview with 2003 is ok. Print Preview with Project 2007 seems to have been reduced to fit the page hence it looks half the size of the preview lengthwise in 2003. Do you have any idea of what could be the problem? Thanks ...

Cells not adjusting to new Column
Currently, I have the following formula in Column J of the audit sheet: =IF((upload!J2-control!J2=0)," ",(upload!J2-control!J2) If I insert a column in the audit sheet, the formula in Column J is now in Column K, but the formula stays the same. =IF((upload!J2-control!J2=0)," ",(upload!J2-control!J2) I would want the formula to adjust to: =IF((upload!K2-control!K2=0)," ",(upload!K2-control!K2) All three sheets (audit, upload, and control) are in the same workbook. Is there a way to make the formulas adjust automatically when a column is deleted or ...

how to disable local resources from EPM 2007?
Hi. Is there any way to disable local resources of EPM? Thanks for help. Macedo -- No, there is no way for the Project Server administrator to disable the use of local resources in enterprise projects. So, if you do not want your PMs to use local resources, you need to make this a training and performance issue with them. Hope this helps. -- Dale A. Howard [MVP] VP of Educational Services msProjectExperts http://www.msprojectexperts.com http://www.projectserverexperts.com "We write the books on Project Server" "Macedo" <rcmacedo@gmail.co...

using A5 paper as a booklet in Publisher 2007 i.e 4 A6 sides
In 2003 I made greeting cards on A5 card by using the booklet I cannot make this work in 2007 -- mumbles star Use one of the Avery A4/A5 templates. C9355 works... If you use the A5 folded down to A6 it makes a small publication. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "mumbles" <mumbles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA578767-48DF-4896-8E8C-FD17ECAEB500@microsoft.com... > In 2003 I made greeting cards on A5 card by using the booklet I cannot make > this work in 2007 > -- > mum...

Help making BINGO cards

How do I end automatic calendar summaries?
At one point in time I set up my Outlook to send a summary of my schedule to my cell phone. I don't want to use this anymore but I can't figure out how/where to stop it. Basically I get an undeliverable mail message in my Inbox every night. Frustrating! Version of Outlook? Look in tools, accounts -do you have a mobile service account listed? If not, check rules. Then check addins. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-...

open encrypted word 2003 file with word 2007
Word 2007 will not let me open Word 2003 files that are encrypted. Does anyone know how to fix this? What version of Word 2007? There were some issues with SP2 (and/or a security patch) but I can't recall the details off the top of my head. There was a hotfix which caused more problems, and ultimately another hotfix - number 970924. If this isn't your situation (and I'm not sure even this affected encrypted 2003 format documents), I have not heard of anything else. Are you sure you have the correct password? -- Enjoy, Tony www.WordArticles.com "K...

How do I make a picture stay inside a cell?
I'm trying to generate a spreadsheet to track artwork. I'd like to have a thumbnail of the art in the spreadsheet alongside the price and size info I'll be entering. When I insert a picture it just 'floats' on top of the spreadsheet seemingly unattached to any cell. I got excited that there was a solution when, in picture formatting, I saw an option to size and move with cell, but that did nothing. Is there a way to insert a picture into a cell? Cells can contain only formulas or values. Pictures always "float" in the Drawing Layer "above" th...

how do i change dates on my calendar and keep my pics
Publisher doesn't support this. You would need to do it manually. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Bob T" <Bob T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68671977-F71B-444F-AE72-801D2B359FEE@microsoft.com... > ...

money 2007 crashes when updating account info
Hi folks, I'm running Money 2007 trial on vista. However after I fill in my email/password, Money pops out a window saying "Updating Accout Info", then it crashes! If I restart the program I can login, but retrieving bank list failes each time and money crashes when I click "receive account updates from MSN money my accounts". I've owned money 2006 before so I think I do have some old information on msn money.Any idea? Thanks Kun In microsoft.public.money, qk wrote: > >I'm running Money 2007 trial on vista. However after I fill in my >email/...

Pub 2007 to PDF with Bookmarks?
Need to know if I can preserve the bookmarks from Pub 2007, when converting to PDF using the plug-in provided by Microsoft. I have not been able to get anything to come over other than basic page layout. If you're interested: From the comparison chart of PDF-XChange Pro; "Includes PDF-Tools Application Bundle ? Offers Direct Raster Image2PDF creation, Scan2PDF directly, Text2PDF, Merge and separate PDF files, Create/Edit Bookmarks," <================================ "Add watermarks, PDF Overlays, Add Digitals Sigs*, Extract PDF Images& text* files t...

Deleting records in Access 2007 Runtime
I run my application in Access 2007 Runtime, but I can not delete any records. How can I delete records in Access 2007 Runtime? How can I make all the menus concerning data manipulation available in Access 2007 Runtime? The runtime is free but stripped-down version of access. The menus are one thing that are not available in the rutime. You will need to build your own menus to use in the runtime. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "alex" <alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16B9B95A-327B-47B3-884D-7AA64D88AB3...

Louder alarm in Outlook Calendar?
Is there a way to make the Outlook 2002 Calendar ALARM louder? Would it be internal to Outlook, or is there a certain Playback control in WinXP-pro I would set like the Wave/MP3 volume control? I don't want to turn up the master volume, that would make everything louder. Just the ALARM for Outlook. Thanks George <air1@bellsouth.net> wrote: > I don't want to turn up the master volume, that would make everything > louder. Just the ALARM for Outlook. Thanks All sound volumes are controlled by your sound card. You could record a higher volume sound of your choosing ...

Adjustments never take effect!
I can do account adjustments in HQ for customers, (Global) but they never change from Pending to actually take effect... anyone any ideas why?? Phil You have to run a Download Global Account Adjustments worksheet from HQ so that it is sent to all your stores. Joe "Philip Gass" <philip@creativegardens.net> wrote in message news:em6p1kwaIHA.3696@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >I can do account adjustments in HQ for customers, (Global) but they never >change from Pending to actually take effect... anyone any ideas why?? > > Phil > ...

Outlook and OWA calendars not staying in sync
We have several mobile users many of which are now experiencing issues with their calendars. Appointments are added to calendars, through a group of 4-to-5 scheduling staff, for serveral staff. Many staff are on the road and check their calendars through OWA. What's happening is that some of the added appointments are not appearing in the calendar of the OWA client. For instance, an appointment was added for one inividual, along with several others, on April 5th. The appointment was for April 18th. There were other appointments booked for that same date. When the individual reviewed...

How do I put a circle around a word in Publisher 2007?
I'm using Publisher 2007 for several documents that we write up on the computer. My boss was able to figure out how to do circles with our previous program (Publisher 2000), but we can't seem to figure out how to circle text in Publisher 2007. Any help? ...

How do I make a negative balance automatically appear in red?
I have created a budget worksheet. I want a positive balance to appear in black (got this one) and a negative balance to appear in red. How do I set up the negative balance to appear in red? In EXCEL 2007:- 1. Highlight the range that you wish your formatting to apply to (for example C 1 to C 5). 2. Home / Conditional Formatting / New Rule / select:- Format only cells that contain - in here by clicking it. 3. Then change:- Format only cells with: - to read:- less than 0 4. Click on:- Format - and change the:- Color: - to red. Hit OK and...

Better way to make a downpayment on an unreceived purchase order
So far, I know of two ways to make a downpayment on an unreceived purchase order. The first is to receive, either partially or in full, the order in order to 'create' an invoice. The other way is to create a manual check & apply it once the order is received and invoiced. Neither of these is ideal. Both options leave a poor audit/paper trail. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the bu...

2007 Office security updates
The following updates for microsoft office in vista 32 bit have been failing to update since March 10 - Security Update for Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 (KB982158) Error details: Code 8007066 Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 8 for Windows Vista (KB982381) Error details: Code 800736CC Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB982331) Error details: Code 80070663 Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB981715) Error details: Code 80070663 Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB978380) Error details: Code 80070663 Update fo...

Communicator 2007 R2 will not start
I have installed Office Communicator 2007 R2 on Windows XP with SP3. The installation goes smoothly and completes. However, when I attempt to start the hourglass appears for a few seconds and nothing happens. There are no error messages logged in the Event Viewer. It appears others have had similar issues, however the posts lead to a dead end. I found one solution on 'Experts Exchange', but I do not want to subscribe to this service, since I already have this service. Is there someone who knows the solution to this problem, that will not lead to a dead end? T...

Receiving email in outlook 2007
Trying to send/receive, send works fine but can not receive any emails. Receiving error 0x800ccc0f the connection to the server was interrepted. the server responded - ERR concurrent connections limit in avast exceeded (pass:20,processes:Rps.exe[20]), there is a collision with another program. I checked all settings and they seem fine. Anyone else getting this message or know what I should do. Thanks for you help. Mark wrote: > Trying to send/receive, send works fine but can not receive any emails. > Receiving error 0x800ccc0f the connection to the server was interr...