how to change font on printed copy of outlook calendar week view

When I print out my calendar by the week the font is too small. I can't find
how to increase the size of the font so it PRINTS larger. I could change it
on the view of the calendar but it doesn't change on the print preview.

Randi Steiger;110316 Wrote:
> When I print out my calendar by the week the font is too small. I can't
> find
> how to increase the size of the font so it PRINTS larger. I could
> change it
> on the view of the calendar but it doesn't change on the print preview.

Which version of Outlook? Did you check the page setup options when in
the print dialog?

--
Slipstick

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)

'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/)
http://forums.slipstick.com

0
Slipstick
12/30/2009 4:20:11 PM
Two things to try:
1) Calendar Printing Assistant.  It wont let you edit the font size,
but it does have more readable layouts.

2) WinCalendar.  It is a MS Office addin that allows you to convert
your Outlook calendar to MS Word or Excel format (+ user selectable
font & font size).
See: http://www.wincalendar.com/calendar-maker.html
0
TechGuy
12/31/2009 10:21:26 PM
The text is "auto sized" so cut the Time range down so that the font has
room to expand.

Randi Steiger wrote:

> When I print out my calendar by the week the font is too small. I can't find
> how to increase the size of the font so it PRINTS larger. I could change it
> on the view of the calendar but it doesn't change on the print preview.

0
Bob