How do I send my Outlook calendar to my desktop?

I would like to see my calendar created in Microsoft Outlook on my desktop.
I have found information that says it can be done but I cannot find any
instructions to accomplish this task.

Post link to said info?

Dan wrote:

> I would like to see my calendar created in Microsoft Outlook on my desktop.
> I have found information that says it can be done but I cannot find any
> instructions to accomplish this task.

0
Bob

>I would like to see my calendar created in Microsoft Outlook on my desktop.
> I have found information that says it can be done but I cannot find any
> instructions to accomplish this task.

If you have Vista or Windows 7, there are gadgets you can use.  For Windows
XP, see this:
http://www.google.com/search?q=%2Boutlook+%2Bcalendar+%2Bdesktop
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Desktop Alert Settings
Hello is there anyway to get the desktop alert for new mails for all folders including the default folder 'Inbox' ? Using Outlook 2003 See http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/mailalert2003.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data -Creating a Permanent New Mail Desktop Alert in Outlook 2003 ----- "Vik" <anonymous@anonymous.com> wrote in message news:uLkpNgLQFHA.3156@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hello is there anyway to get the desktop alert for new mails for all > folders in...

Synchronise Outlook 2003

Sending email but outbox is empty
Hi NG, When I press send/receive Outlook shows in its status bar that it works on sending emails (Sending messages 1 of 4) but there is not mail in outbox. As a result I currently cannot send any other mails since Outlook keeps working on the 4 emails I don't see. Any ideas, I am clueless? - Thanks a lot for any help!!!! Dirk ...

Sharing Outlook #2

Outlook user profiles

Where do I find archived calendar infromation?
Outlook 2003/Calendar Where is the archived calendar info and how do I view it? Should be in your Archive PST file (most likely named Archive.PST) , open it using the File menu > Open > Outlook Data File "Pegleg" <Pegleg@usnavyret.mil> wrote in message news:7rv7f4dv281krpl7hghglfd6odqlmvf205@4ax.com... > Outlook 2003/Calendar > > Where is the archived calendar info and how do I view it? ...

Outlook 2003 cuts off lines

Sending URL in Outlook XP

Manage Calendar
Is it possible to manage somebody else's calendar? My boss wants his assistant to be able to manage his calendar from her desk. Is this possible? He wants her to have reminders pop up on her computer. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Jasper The easiest way I know is to have your boss's assistant set up as his Delegate. Then she can manage his calandar as if it were her own. marx404 Does that give her access to everything in his mailbox also? Thanks, Jasper "marx404" <404@404.com> wrote in message news:MoCdnRtYxddb8_DdRVn-uw@adelphia.com... &...

Outlook Signatures #4

Importing Outlook 2003 to Win 98 Outlook

OL2K7
Does anyone know if there is a way to reset holidays? I've got a bunch that have been duplicated due to a Blackberry sync issue and would like to start from scratch. Any & all help is appreciated. "Tony" <|toxendine@hoopercorp.com|> wrote in message news:%234ZSwKfaKHA.5572@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if there is a way to reset holidays? I've got a bunch that > have been duplicated due to a Blackberry sync issue and would like to start > from scratch. Any & all help is appreciated. Display your calendar in the By...

Outlook 2003: export accounts settings

Public Folder Calendar Reminders
We use MS-Exchange with Outlook in our organization. Further, we have set up a group calendar using public folders in Exchange to track group appointments. We enter appointments into this group folder and then invite the applicable people to the appointment. We have been unable to configure the folder to automatically set reminders for these appointments when we enter them. Any suggestions? ...

Outlook 2002 cannot see address book

Outlook/Exchange 2000 connection problem

Normally in Europe I cannot send e-mails now from USA
I just went for holidays to USA and brought my notebook with me - and now I receive mails in my Outlook Epxress, but cannot send e-mails in my different accounts. With gmx-account I solved the problem changing form 25 to 587, but with my other account nothing helps. The message I get is (in german, sorry) Fehler bei der Verbindung zum Server. Betreff *****, Konto: 'Liga für Kinder- und Jugendgesundheit', Server: 'mail.kinderjugendgesundheit.at', Protokoll: SMTP, Port: 587, Secure (SSL): Nein, Socketfehler: 10061, Fehlernummer: 0x800CCC0E Thanks for you...

Promoting Email to CRM Activity in Outlook
Is there a way to associate an email to two accounts when promoting it to a CRM Activity? Lynn Lynn, if you'd like to link the email to multiple regarding objects, you're out of luck. Only one regarding object can be set, though the email will also be linked to all of the senders/recipients ('activity parties'). Ilana. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "MattNC" <MattNC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70F78E3C-272A-4515-B393-38700C767B65@microsoft.com... > After you click the &qu...

Outlook 2002
We have a single user who is attaching multiple documents through DOCSOpen to an email message. If he saves this message so he can send it later, it will not send. He just hits the SEND button and nothing happens. According to him , this doesn't happen when he sends an email straight away. Only when it is saved. He has to restart his machine for the email to send. DOes anyone have any ideas? We are running XP with Office XP (2002-SP2) Thank you in advance ...

Hot to Stop Outlook 2007 Forcing Images to Bitmaps
Hello, How can Outlook 2007 be set to not convert images to bitmaps? I've just been upgraded to Office 2007 and am having problems with images in Outlook 2007 emails. In Office 2003 I could do up charts in Excel, then to a [Copy as Picture]|[As shown when printed], followed by a [Paste Special]|[Picture (Enhanced Metafile)] in Outlook emails. This would give me an identical image as the Excel chart pasted into the body of the email so people could see the chart as they read the email without clicking about with attachments. It worked great in 2003 and kept the size of the email...