how do I save outlook calendar and archives to use on my new PC

Hi, I am looking to get a new computer.
I use the calendar/diary on Microsoft Outlook and use it for business. Can
anyone recommend the best way to safely back it up.
I don't want to lose the information current and archived. Can anyone tell
me the best way to transfer it over? Thanks

http://www.slipstick.com/config/move_outlook.asp

daveg wrote:

> Hi, I am looking to get a new computer.
> I use the calendar/diary on Microsoft Outlook and use it for business. Can
> anyone recommend the best way to safely back it up.
> I don't want to lose the information current and archived. Can anyone tell
> me the best way to transfer it over? Thanks

0
Bob

Attaching Contacts to new email

New to excel

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

New Implementation

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Save as .doc
In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? REBeyer wrote: > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? Not that I know of. You can save as .txt, open in Word, and save as a Word doc, though. "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" wrote: > REBeyer wrote: > > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? > > Not that I know of. You can save as ...

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

New Record

using the journal on outlook