How do I change the booking window?

I am trying to enter a recurring meeting beyond 1 year and it declines saying
"I've gone beyond the booking window," which seems to be 1 year from the
start date.  Is there anyway to change this to 2 years or anything beyond 1
year?

Thanks for any help.

The admin needs to change it on the server. See
http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/book180.asp

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Bob" <Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to enter a recurring meeting beyond 1 year and it declines
> saying
> "I've gone beyond the booking window," which seems to be 1 year from the
> start date.  Is there anyway to change this to 2 years or anything beyond
> 1
> year?
>
> Thanks for any help.

0
Diane

change the text in the legend of a chart w/o changing pivot text
I am trying to create a series of pie charts that compares demographic data for clients assisted with multiple housing-related activities (new homebuyer, rehab, foreclosure prevention, etc.) If I want to look at the age of new homebuyers, on my pivot table I deselect all activities except new homebuyer. After I make my pie chart, in the legend the labels are "new homebuyer 18-24", "new homebuyer 25-34", etc. It's pretty self-explanatory that these are all "new homebuyers". I need for the New Homebuyer part to not be shown in the legend, but I can...

Changing Function to use a Date Input
Hi. can anyone please advise me on how to change the function keys.. sa F10, F11 & F12 to use to input a date into a cell. EG. F10 to be 01/01/04 F11 to be 02/01/04 F12 to be 03/01/04 What I require is to go to any cell and press the relevant function ke to Input the associated date Any help would be greatly appreciate Many thank Rob PS using Excel 200 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com First, I'm not sure if you entered Jan 1, 2004, Feb 1, 2004, and Mar 1, 2004 or Jan 1st-3rd, 2004. Here are a couple of macros. The first turns this on, the second turns it...

Windows 7 disk drive problem.
January 23, 2010 Subject: Windows 7 disk drive problem. I can't copy files from my HP Windows 7 disk drive to my hard drive and visa versa. When I got HP support to try to solve the problem my computer crashed. It took them an hour of remote control to get it back running without the original problem of the disk drive resolved. Does anyone know how to do it. Thank you. Gerald On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 22:21:00 GMT, Gerald Hansen <ghansen@tds.net> wrote: >January 23, 2010 > >Subject: Windows 7 disk drive problem. I can't copy files from my HP >Win...

Changing Default DURATION value of 30 min. in activities
Is there a way to change the 30 min. default value in activity types? Even if through the database? Thanks, Oliver The Duration field is represented as a picklist on the activity form. Picklist values can usually be customised through the CRM user interface which would allow you to change the default and add additional values. However, at present the CRM Activity form is not customisable through any supported method. Maybe in a future release. ...

How do you change the data and input data into a chart on Excel?
Jon Peltier's Excel chart info may be useful to you. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ "unclemoko" <unclemoko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9AF9FAFA-B657-4C21-A4CA-56B81EC5C27B@microsoft.com... > ...

Changing data from imported .txt file
When i import data from an old (dos based) program negative numbers appear with the minus behind the number. Does anyone have any idea how i can change them all from 1,234.56- to -1,234.56 so Excel will recognise them? Changing them by hand takes forever. Thank you. If you're using xl2002+ and are using File|Open to open a text file, you'll see a wizard popup. On step 3 of that wizard, there's an advanced button. Click it. There's an option to treat trailing minus signs as negative numbers. If you already have the data in the worksheet, you can use... Dana DeLouis pos...

How do I change headings for columns from numbers to letters? #2

How do I change the user ID for a financial institution?
I had to change my user ID for chase.com because someone kept trying to hack into my account and locking it. Where within Money 2006 can I change my user ID for a particular financial institution? I see where I can change the password for a financial institution, but not the user ID. Thanks. =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbA==?= <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 03 Jan 2008 in group microsoft.public.money: > I had to change my user ID for chase.com because someone kept trying > to hack into my account and locking it. Where within Money 2006 can > I change my user ID for ...

cells changing from number to date
I am putting a number in a cell, then tabbing to the next cell, the previous cell changed from a number to a date. How do I keep the number there? What are you inputting, a fraction?if so, format as # ??/?? -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "mwhite@srgmac.com" <mwhite@srgmac.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E71CED6D-8370-44D1-A4BF-9A6B352205F3@microsoft.com... > I am putting a number in a cell, then tabbing to the next cell, the previous > cell changed from a number to a date. How do I keep the number there? ...

Cannot Start Windows Firewall
Awhile ago I disabled windows firewall as I was using Norton 360's firewall. The other day, I uninstalled Norton and tried to reactivate Windows Vista Firewall and it fails to do so. It says to try manually and that does not work either. I even tried restarting the computer and that did not cure the problem. It keeps telling me that the service is not running and when I try it fails to load again. Please help. Firewalls FAQ <http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/firewall.mspx> Exploring The Windows Firewall. <http://www.microsoft.com/technet...

Unwelcome color changes
Any clues what went wrong here? I've been using a spreadsheet for about 2 years. It gets used almost everyday. Over time I've created perhaps 6 or 8 custom colors in the color palette. The sheet is all numbers and I have used color extensively to highlight various cells. Yesterday for the first time I created a new window while using this spreadsheet and had different workbook pages open in each one. I updated data in only one window. After a while I saved the file and exited, then backed it up. Today when I opened it I found these problems with the colors. First, all my custo...

Change public folders
I setup HMC 3.5 and created a new public folder store for hosted accounts. Every account i setup gets an error on send about the offline address book, error no. 0x8004010F I believe this is caused because the organizations are using the hosted folder store, not the default public store. Looking through system manager, all of the folders seem to be created in the Public folder store but the HMC ResourceManagerWebClient/QueryResources.aspx displays the organizations under the Hosted Public Store. How do i move the organizations between the two folder stores? TIA, Moe myarmush at real-war...

Changing the way the home page looks in M07
Hi, I got a new widescreen monitor for Christmas. Is there a way within Money 07 to change the home page layout to allow more than two columns of customized items? Also - off topic - since Road Runner no longer supports news readers, does anyone have a suggestion on how to pick one which offer good value at low or no cost? Mark "Mark Fields" <mark_no_spam_f@siscom.net> wrote in message news:OlUFFK3ZJHA.6036@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I got a new widescreen monitor for Christmas. > > Is there a way within Money 07 to change the home page layout...

Windows Drivers for OPOS devices, where?
Gents, So after researching the logo not printing issue. I assume that many opos drivers are unable to print logos. This was confirmed by several sources. Question is where do I find windows drivers for the OPOS device(receipt printer) ? Usually on the printer manufacturer's website. Marc "Sam Marinelli" <msam@diamondcomics.com> wrote in message news:uNGSEUFNJHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Gents, > So after researching the logo not printing issue. I assume that many > opos drivers are unable to print logos. This was confirmed by several > ...

Window sizing
it In GP10 is there a way to size a window and they keep that size the next time it is opened? For example I open the cash receipts apply window 30 times a day. And each time I have to size to fit the screen. What am I missing? John Trax John, You would need to either write some VBA to have the window open Maximized or you can use modifier to reset the window size. If you use Modifier to reset the window size you will need to manually resize the fields though so it would end up being tedious. -- Lorren Consulting Technology Lead WennSoft Inc. The views or opinions expressed in th...

How to change a publication's start page number
I have created a series of publications and I want to start page numbering for each publication at a specific number..........it was able to be changed under Tools>Options in 2002 but I can not find this feature in Publisher 2003. Can anyone help? Thanks. Wombat146 <Wombat146@discussions.microsoft.com> was recently heard to utter: > I have created a series of publications and I want to start page > numbering for each publication at a specific number..........it was > able to be changed under Tools>Options in 2002 but I can not find > this feature in Publisher 2003....

The Windows Welcome Song
Hello, this is a bit of an unusual question but this was the most relevant forum I could find to ask it... I'm trying to find out who the original composer for the Windows 98 welcome song is. Please realize I don't mean the "Microsoft Sound". The song is called WELCOM98.wav and begins with a deep clock chime and a heavy bassline, is exactly 30 seconds in length and has a tempo of 75 BPM. (video for reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMYnNNiH4is) I did try going through the secret Windows 98 credits but unfortunately they are listed alphabetically not b...

Spreadsheet Opens in 2 Windows ??
Hi - I'm running Excel 2002 as part of MS Office XP. I have one spreadsheet that has begun opening two windows whenever I open the file - filename.xls:1 and filename.xls:2. This only happens with one particular file, and has just recently started with that file, so I'm sure it's something I've done. When I update the file in one window, it also updates in the other window. How do I get this thing back to opening normally, in just 1 window?? Thanks a bunch. Whit Open the file, press Ctrl + F4, save the file, you (or someone else) saved the file when you had 2 windows of the s...

Error on Windows Update
Im not sure why but my labtop asus does not seem to allow me to get updats or recieve any it keeps poping up as error C004F012..if anyone can help me plz contact me at cory_mommyboy11@yahoo.com Please post your internet drivers license number if you need assistance. cory_mommyboy11@yahoo.com wrote: > Im not sure why but my labtop asus does not seem to allow me to get updats > or recieve any it keeps poping up as error C004F012..if anyone can help me > plz contact me at cory_mommyboy11@yahoo.com ...

Open hyperlinks in new window as default?
I'm using Word '03 to compose for a blog and generally would like all links to open in new windows. Currently I have to set this for each individual link. Is there a way to spec it as the default? Thanks, Paul -- Using Office 2003 sp3 on Windows XP Home Behold, I will allure her, I will lead her into the wilderness and speak tenderly to her - Ho. 2.14. http://onfollowingchrist.wordpress.com/ On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 19:22:41 -0500, Paul B wrote: > I'm using Word '03 to compose for a blog and generally would like > all links to open in new windows. Currently I...

Written instructions for Windows Live Mail
Does anyone know who has written instructions for Windows Live Mail? Checked Books-A-Million and they didn't have any? Don't recall seeing one at any of the usual places store or online. -- ....winston ms-mvp mail "MarlonH" wrote in message = news:8010F0B5-77D2-420F-99A6-02FECAD4E5D4@microsoft.com... Does anyone know who has written instructions for Windows Live Mail? = Checked Books-A-Million and they didn't have any?=20 Thanks winston. I have the Windows Vista "Plain and Simple" book but it only touches the basics of Windows Live ma...

How can you change the text layout of the calendar?
I would like to change the text layout of the weekly calendar. The week is set in 2 lines. I would like to put set it in 1 line (August 1-August 7). I would also like to have the day (Monday, August 1) set on the left hand side of the page, rather than the right side. You can extend your "Work Week" to all 7 days and then use the Work Week view to get all days on the same line, but you can't change where the date header appears. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve...

IE will not access Windows update page
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage browser address shows: <http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com> "updates are ready for your computer "KB952069" will not install and notification continues to pop up after automatic updates says "Installation Compete" Dell Mini 1010 Windows XP Home 32bit SP3 1gb RAM I cannot access Microsoft Windows Updates. All other sites work just fine. Original issue: Could not install any programs Software ran: Malwarebytes, Adaware, Spybot, Trojan Remover and CCleaner After finding various critters affecting PC...

Gray Left Pane in Add-Remove Program window
hi In Windows 2000 - Add Remove Program window has a left gray pane having different buttons. What is this control? Is it a tab control with some properties adjusted? How to implement it in a program? Regards Manu It's called a shortcut bar. http://www.codeguru.com/controls/outbar.shtml Ali R. "ManuN" <manun@cybage.com> wrote in message news:eNNoJJXyDHA.2000@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > hi > In Windows 2000 - Add Remove Program window has a left gray pane having > different buttons. > What is this control? Is it a tab control with some properties adjusted? &...

windows explorer has encountered a problem
I need help with error message on windows xp sp3: windows explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close, etc.... This is then followed by the DrWatson Postmortem Debugger error as well. AppName: explorer.exe AppVer: 6.0.2900.5512 ModName: split.dll Mod Ver: 2.0.1.0 Offset: 00001206 Any help would be greatly appreciated. sp "sp" <sp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7430707-695B-4549-B77C-49917FCBCE2D@microsoft.com... > I need help with error message on windows xp sp3: windows explorer has > encountered a problem and needs to cl...