Help, Reapearing Deleted Calendar Apointments

We are running Exch. 2003 and Outlook 2007.

I have a user that has four problem items on his calendar.  About every two
mins. they show up in his Deleted Items folder (but they are NOT removed
from his calendar.  By the end of the day he has hundards of copies in his
Deleted Items folder and they just keep comming!

We even deleted one off his calendar as a test but it keeps showing up in
Deleted Items.  Anyone have any ideas what I can do to fix this?

TIA,

Clayton

0
Clayton

More info.

Just foud out the user is using a Dell Axim x50/x50v PDA that is connected
to his PC and syncs with Outlook.

Clayton

"Clayton Sutton" <NoSpam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> We are running Exch. 2003 and Outlook 2007.
>
> I have a user that has four problem items on his calendar.  About every
> two mins. they show up in his Deleted Items folder (but they are NOT
> removed from his calendar.  By the end of the day he has hundards of
> copies in his Deleted Items folder and they just keep comming!
>
> We even deleted one off his calendar as a test but it keeps showing up in
> Deleted Items.  Anyone have any ideas what I can do to fix this?
>

> TIA,
>

> Clayton

0
Clayton
5/27/2010 2:39:46 PM
And when you disable that sync, does the issue stop as well?

Delete the item from Outlook, the mobile device and verify it is not there
in OWA either. Then try to sync again.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

> More info.
>
> Just foud out the user is using a Dell Axim x50/x50v PDA that is connected
> to his PC and syncs with Outlook.
>

> Clayton
>

> "Clayton Sutton" <NoSpam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> We are running Exch. 2003 and Outlook 2007.
>>
>> I have a user that has four problem items on his calendar.  About every
>> two mins. they show up in his Deleted Items folder (but they are NOT
>> removed from his calendar.  By the end of the day he has hundards of
>> copies in his Deleted Items folder and they just keep comming!
>>
>> We even deleted one off his calendar as a test but it keeps showing up in
>> Deleted Items.  Anyone have any ideas what I can do to fix this?
>>

>> TIA,
>>

>> Clayton

0
Roady

SPAM Blocking Help
Hi all, We are looking at buying spam blocking software. I would prefer a software solution that does not require changing our MX record. Are there any products you can recommend? Thanks for your input..... I like GFI Mail Essentials at www.gfi.com with newly released Bayesian Analysis or ORF Filter from www.vamsoft.com . Here is link of products http://www.msexchange.org/software/Anti_Spam/ -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Bob Dickens" <bdickens@-no-spam-shastacollege.edu> wrote in message news:OegzaNl%23DHA.220@TK2MSFTNGP09....

XPath Query Help

Please help....
My screen resolution will not save...no matter how many times I change and apply. The screen will first appear normal...than switch to huge icons/fonts. Also, at times, my screen will go totally black...then come back up..sometimes in the larger fonts again and then switch back to normal. But, everytime I turn my computer off, and bring it back up, I'm back to square one again. I've tried everything and nothing helps...it's really getting me down. Thanks for any help you can give me! "Sally" <Sally@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8...

"default" permission on public calendar?
Hello exch 2k3 sp1 2003 AD mixed I am curious on a public calendar object i have set a mail enabled security group to have author rights, we'll call them "AUTHORS1" and another m.e. group as "EDITORS1" with editor right. The default rights are set to NONE. The people in the editors1 group can make appointments and the people in the authors1 group cant. Until i set the default rights to "author". Also at that time the authors1 group can make appointments but cant see them until i change them to "publising authors" with the defaul still set t...

Help formatting a workbook into a webpage
Hello, I have a workbook that I would like to publish to my website. When I do a file/save as webpage the images are way too large for my browser. Does anyone know if there is a way to "reformatt" the sheets to save in a smaller size? Thanks in advance. ...

delete a file at Windows 2008 server 64bit task scheduler
i have a vb script to zip and then delete the source file (800m file size) there is no problem when i run it directly. but if i put it to task scheduler. the file can be zipped but the source file is not deleted. any help please. tony "Tony WONG" <x34@netvigator.com> wrote in message news:%236ZSXWIdKHA.1592@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >i have a vb script to zip and then delete the source file (800m file size) > > there is no problem when i run it directly. > > but if i put it to task scheduler. > > the file can be zipped but the...

Pivot Table Help
I have a column for the actual date and a column for a grade. I hav created a pivot table to total up information in regards to this data. I need to sum up the amounts by the month not the individual day. However I need to keep the individual date as mm/dd/yy. Is there a way that I can manipulate the pivot table to sum up based o the month only? Date 1/2/04 1/3/04 ... 5/6/04 Grade 2 1 ... 5 The pivot table works ok however I really only need to sum up th totals for each month not for each particular day. Is there a way tha I can use the same day column but only calculate the totals...

Deleted Items come back
Every now and then, a lot of previously deleted emails show up again in my Deleted Items folder. It just happened now and I got 206 emails that were deleted since 12/09! Any idea on what to do? I'm running XP Home and Outlook 2003, SP3. Thanks in advance for any help! Which mail account type are you using? If POP3, check your pst-file for errors with scanpst.exe; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/77 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://ww...

Outlook deleting server messages
I have recently installed Outlook 2007 on my laptop running Windows 7. When I open Outlook, it downloads my emails and automatically deletes them from the server. I need them left on the server so that I can download the same messages on other computers. How can I adjust the setting in Outlook to leave the messages on the server? Using POP3? Open your account settings of the POP3 account-> button More Settings...-> tab Advanced -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, A...

Open a Help File with a button
Hi All, I have created a help file (.hlp) and I want to have my users open it from a button the form. How would I perform this. I tried to run the automated button creation called RUN APP and it didn't seem to work. Matt -- Matt Campbell mattc (at) saunatec [dot] com Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access/200708/1 one approach: create a command button and look at the HyperlinkAddress property. Fill the property with the file path and, as long as the .hlp extension has a valid association in windows, a simple click should open i...

Calendar as web page
I'm using Outlook 2002. When I save a calendar as a web page, it looks just fine in my local website when viewing in the browser. But when I publish it to my website, at the top where the days of the week should be, and at the bottom where the date the calendar was made should be, it says, "The page not found." Everything else looks fine. I have checked to see if I have not published a file related to the calendar, but can't find one. Help! ...

Nested If statement -- please help :)
Hi, I am trying to create a nested if .. I'm guessing this is what I need but it's not working I am trying to categorize total fees <$1,000,000 = A - <$1M Between $1,000,000 and $5,000,000 = B - $1M-$5M Between $5,000,000 and $10,000,000 = C - $5M-$10M Between $10,000,000 and $20,000,000 = C - $10M-$20M > $20,000,000 = E - $20M+ I started with this but it's not working? IF(I2<1000000,"A - <$1M",IF(I2>999999 and <4999999,"B - $1M-$5M",IF(I2>4999999 and <9999999,"$10M-$20M,0))) thank you!!! You can't use Letters in your ...

Help! All file menus and buttons have disappeard in Visio 2003
I''ve been using Visio 2003 for exactly one day. Somehow, all my File etc menus have disappeared along with every menu bar and button. And I see no way to get them back because there is no View menu for me to get to! I've tried all the F1-F12 keys - can someone help me bring my menus back??? Thanks Ben Hi Ben, Following knowledge base articles may help you to resolve the issue: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/305400 - Toolbar, toolbar button, or menu bar is missing in Visio http://support.microsoft.com/kb/291213 - Menus, toolbars, and stencils disappear in full-screen v...

Resource availability conflict
Hi all, we are facing a big problem regarding "scheduling ignores resource calendars"...!!! When someone schedules a task to start on monday with a duration of 6 days (Mo-Sat) and work 48 hours, assigns a resource with standard work week Mo-Fr. a 8 hours, sets "scheduling ignores resource calendars" and uses a server calender with a 6 days week, the task and work package is scheduled as desired. Closing this project, opening a new project and taking a look at resource:usage view the usage is scheduled from Mo-Mo and not Mo- Sat!!! This also applies to PWA ava...

Error when closing mail msg while calendar item is open
This error is reproducible on a number of machines at where I work. We have recently upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2003. If I try to close a mail message while a calendar item is open in a different window, I get an error message. "error mailitem". That is it, no other information. This happens if either the mail item or the calendar item is opened first, but the mail item is closed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Deleted emails #5
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to retrieve deleted emails in Outlook? They were deleted from the deleted items folder about 2 hours ago :(. Sadly we are not using exchange. Thanks. http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm should help. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Scotch Monster %*} asked: | Hi there, | I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to retriev...

display each days calendar automatically
Wud like to set up outlook to show "todays" calendar at boot up each day you want outlook to start in the calendar? tools, options, email, advanced. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM "Kitt...

HELP PLEASE #4
Hi, 1) How do I unblock attchments in outlook 2003? I think its aregistry setting somewhere. I would like to add a few file formats to the list of safe files. 2) I have a lot of folders and subfolders where I organise my email in outlook. I would like to stop outlook opening these folders every time I have a new message in them? Any ideas would help. Thanks Rad .. ...

my hard drive was replaced, Can I recover calendar.
my hard drive was replaced and I lost my calendar, can it be recovered on line? Unless you have either a backup or can get it off the old drive, its probably lost. If it was an exchange server or Hotmail/live calendar, you will be able to recover it when you configure the account in outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto...

Outlook 2010 calendar sharing not working
I am having problems with the outlook 2010 calendar sharing. When trying to access my shared calendar via the web site it doesnt even attempt to show my calendar, instead it shows this page: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA103887591033.aspx I have tried re publishing but doesnt work? Anyone else have similar problem? Thanks Nathan "Rascals Castles" <Rascals Castles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56031234-C926-4F23-98C9-007EAEEDC2A5@microsoft.com... >I am having problems with the outlook 2010 calendar sharing. Th...

Deleting Favorites in IE8
I cannot modify or delete 'favorites shortcuts'. I get an error message that says that I must be the administrator. I AM the administrator... -- Rich K. Hi, Which version of Windows? (Including SP level- e.g. Windows 7, Vista SP1, XP SP2 , 32-bit, 64-bit, etc. Right-click Computer/My Computer> Properties to obtain this information) Can you delete Favorites if you right-click the IE icon and "Run as administrator?" If right-clicking the IE icon doesn't present the "Run as administrator" option, try another IE icon (quicklaunch bar, start menu, ...

All Day Calendar Events appear as 2 days
Hello: I have starting to feel the effects of DST... I have a public calendar. I have a series of all day events. Just after March 11th these appointments are showing as 2 day events. I applied the patch to most of my workstations, but will not apply the Exchange patch until this weekend. I am a little confused by this behavior. Does anyone have any suggestions? Harrison Midkiff an all day event is something scheduled for 24 hours, when they get off by an hour, they overflow to the next day, which is what happened, you need to patch the exchange server then run tzmove to fix ...

Help!! I have problem deleting 2500 rows of filtered rows!!!!
I have total of 156 columns and 3900 rows with 20 columns of formula for each row. My filtered result is 2500 rows. I tried to delete 2500 rows in my excel but it took me more than half an hour to delete it either by vba code or manually by excel. I tried using office clipboard manually, it paste the data as value and my formula isn't there anymore. Anybody has any idea how to write a vba program to solve this problem and how to write a office clipboard in vba. Please help... anybody... :( DESPERATE FOR THE ANSWER -- shirley_kee ---------------------------------------------------...

MS Outlook 2010 beta
Hi I am using MS Outlook 2010 beta with a IMAP/SMTP type account and I am finding that all the emails I download and read are staying on my webmail server account. I cannot find a setting option anywhere to "delete server copy" Can someone please help me Thanks "Asha" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message news:uP1$9g9oKHA.1892@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi I am using MS Outlook 2010 beta with a IMAP/SMTP type account and I am > finding that all the emails I download and read are staying on my webmail > server account. I cannot find a setting option an...

Calendar Sharing Problems.......
Stat Windows 2003 Serve Exchange Server 200 20+ Clients on XP Pr Outlook 200 I setup the exchange server a few weeks ago and had everything workin perfectly including the calendar sharing. Well they unleashed th admin assistant from hell on it to start setting up appointments an now two of the calendars will not share properly. When we try t access them remotely we get an error message that says Unable to open the free/busy information. I have been the the help topics on it and it doesn't seem to b helping. Why would they have worked one day and not work the next. What did she chang...