Finding old items in Outlook 2003 Calendar

We have recently created a shared Calendar to use as a holiday planner.  I
have entered the history so that a full year can be recorded.  When I do a
find on an individuals name I cannot retrieve anything before the current
date.  Nothing has been archived and I cannot find anything to change in

"pav" <pav@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> We have recently created a shared Calendar to use as a holiday planner.  I
> have entered the history so that a full year can be recorded.  When I do a
> find on an individuals name I cannot retrieve anything before the current
> date.  Nothing has been archived and I cannot find anything to change in

It's possible you changed the organizer fields to yourself by entering the
history and so the original organizer won't be in the shared calendar.  How
you moved or copied the data to the shared calendar is useful in being able to
tell.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0