default appointment times problems - span 2 days???? help??

When i re-open outlook and go to the calender, all the appointments times
have changed to 1am on the start day - 1am on the day after it waqs meant to
finish. So a 12 day appointment is now shown as over 2 days.
How do you change the default appointment time settings so an appointment
which is just typed into the day is from 9am - 5pm for example and will stay
as a 1 day event when opening and closing outlook?

All day events are 12 -12, not 9-5. If you want it 9-5, you need to make it
for 9-5.

All day appointment change to 1 -1 if you change the time zone or DST
settings after making the appointment. See the time zone changer to fix
these for permanent moves -
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=e343a233-b9c8-4652-9dd8-ae0f1af62568&displaylang=en

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Yacht Captain" <Yacht Captain@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When i re-open outlook and go to the calender, all the appointments times
> have changed to 1am on the start day - 1am on the day after it waqs meant
> finish. So a 12 day appointment is now shown as over 2 days.
> How do you change the default appointment time settings so an appointment
> which is just typed into the day is from 9am - 5pm for example and will
> stay
> as a 1 day event when opening and closing outlook?

0
Diane

ExMerge and Recurring Appointment
I have a user who deleted a recurring appointment. She used this recurring appointment to track work she completed each day. In deleting the appointment she ended up deleting all historical occurences of it as well. We were not able to recover it through deleted items or recover deleted items, so I did a restore to a recovery storage group of a week old full backup and used exmerge to dump everything in her mailbox to a pst file. When I open the pst file, I see her calendar items but this particular recurring appointment and its history are not there. Anyone have any idea why or what co...

SQL deadlock problem

how do i add time up in exel
everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though i only enter even numbers ,this is to add my hours worked in a month Tell us what's in a1:a30. If they are all even numbers, you should definitely get an even result. But if they include minutes, you can get an odd number of hours. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "loadie" <loadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12306C49-050C-4DED-AD75-2ECEE54A24F7@microsoft.com... > everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though > i &g...

docmd.transfertext problem

Exchange update problem

Timed Rental
Retail Management Systems Ltd. has just released a new addon for Timed Rental. RMS TimeZone allows you to rent out 'zones'. The easy thing is, you decide what a zone is. Whether you own a golf dome, billiard hall, shooting range (see list below for many other industries) you have the power to specify base pricing, minimum times, and additional per minute pricing. The visual interface tells the employees which zones are occupied/rented, by which customer, and how long the zone has been in use. TimeZone supports an unlimited number of zones. This add-on provides easy to use mouse...

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

help with simple maths in excel

Help with income/expenses

Default Roles and Tasks in Canadian Payroll
Installs of Dynamics GP version 10 should have default Security Tasks and Roles pre-installed. Currently all tasks and roles have to be built from scratch - causing many customers to delay migration to the version 10. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. h...

Need help with Auto Filter

Planned Open Market Days

Outlook default to paragraph

Time differances
1 have 4 boxes start time end time lunch hours worked 09:00 17:00 1.00 7:00 09:00 17:00 0.30 7:70 (should be 7:50) (B3-A3)*24-C3 How do I make it 9.5 hours by changing forumla Thanks Trever, =(B3-A3)*24-C3*24 Format for General, Number, or anything except Date/Time. Format - Cells - Number. You'll get 7.5. If you got 7:50, as you requested, it would look like hours and minutes. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "Trever B" <TreverB@discussions.microsoft.c...

Help with a simple database
I am attempting to use Excel to develop a simple database for my office. The database basically lists a variety of orders purchased from various vendors, and my goal is to categorize and sort each vendor seperately. For example: GC Group 4/24/03 7831.1 $1,000.00 Alpha 1/20/03 7003.1 $2,000.00 Chandler 5/6/03 7050.1 $345.50 Is what the main chart looks like. Now, what I'm trying to accomplish is, suppose I added Tomsen 4/20/03 7873.1 $200.00 to the very bottom, Excel would automatically create a new tab (or even worksheet, if possible) tit...

HELP! remote data not accessible msg

Looking for help on timing within a function
At the facility I work, our associates use a very basic access database to sign out individual work orders on an interval of around every 12 minutes. They have asked if it would be possible to put a timer on the front page of the database to show how long they have been working on the current work order, updating each time they sing out another order. I am not very adept at access nor is the rest of our management staff. Is it possible to add this function, so they can better keep time of their work being done? Use the Form Timer event. Here is an example of how it can be done. In this ex...

matching contents #2

This formula doesn't work: = day(today())
This formula doesn't work: = day(today()) Except from spreading one formula into 2, is it possible to make it workable in 1 formula? If so, how? -- Additional information: - I'm using Office XP - I'm using Windows XP ���H����O�D�`����. �p��������B, ���Ѫ̤��[�祿!! My ability is very limited. Hope you will not mind to enlighten me if I do wrongly. What doesn't work? For today (7 May 2004) =DAY(TODAY()) returns 7. In article <eYuAXhDNEHA.624@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>, "0-0 Wai Wai ^-^" <x@x.com> wrote: > This formula doesn't work: = day...