check date of creating agenda in Calendar ?

I am using microsoft Outlook 2003.
Is it possible to find out the date of creating the note in the calendar ?

Reason to know about this, it's because we are using an open calendar in the
office to input our own appointments.  We want to find out what date the
note/appointment was entered.

Please help.

thanks
Karen

Thanks for the reply,Sue,
Sorry, I don't understand how you mean by displaying the folder ?

Let me elaborate a bit about my issue :

There was a note in the calendar, say: e.g. "vacation-John" under the week
of 19th July 2010, i.e. the "vacation-John" was input on the date of 19th
sliding through the whole week on the calendar, till 23rd July 2010.

Is there a way to find out when was this "vacation-John" created ?

thanks
Karen

"KarenY" wrote:

> I am using microsoft Outlook 2003.
> Is it possible to find out the date of creating the note in the calendar ?
>
> Reason to know about this, it's because we are using an open calendar in the
> office to input our own appointments.  We want to find out what date the
> note/appointment was entered.
>
> Please help.
>
> thanks
> Karen
Can anybody help please ?
Or there is no such possibility, please let me know if somebody can confirm
to me ?
I remember there was one time, I right hand clicked the "note text" on the
calendar-day, there was "properties" which displayed the date created.  Now,
I couldn't see the "properties" anymore ?

Any help please ?

"KarenY" <KarenY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Let me elaborate a bit about my issue :
>
> There was a note in the calendar, say: e.g. "vacation-John" under the week
> of 19th July 2010, i.e. the "vacation-John" was input on the date of 19th
> sliding through the whole week on the calendar, till 23rd July 2010.
>
> Is there a way to find out when was this "vacation-John" created ?

No.  You can find out the date the entire calendar entry was last modified,
but that applies to any field in the entry.  There is no specific date entry
for just the note pane.

You can see the modified date for a single item by opening that item, then
clicking File>Properties.  You can see the modified dates for all items by
viewing your Calendar in a table view like Events and adding the Modified
column to the heading line using Field Chooser.  See "Add or remove fields in
the view" in Help.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian
5/28/2010 12:43:02 PM
Thank you very  much for the reply.
This has helped already !

Karen

"Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

> "KarenY" <KarenY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>

> > Let me elaborate a bit about my issue :
> >
> > There was a note in the calendar, say: e.g. "vacation-John" under the week
> > of 19th July 2010, i.e. the "vacation-John" was input on the date of 19th
> > sliding through the whole week on the calendar, till 23rd July 2010.
> >
> > Is there a way to find out when was this "vacation-John" created ?
>
> No.  You can find out the date the entire calendar entry was last modified,
> but that applies to any field in the entry.  There is no specific date entry
> for just the note pane.
>
> You can see the modified date for a single item by opening that item, then
> clicking File>Properties.  You can see the modified dates for all items by
> viewing your Calendar in a table view like Events and adding the Modified
> column to the heading line using Field Chooser.  See "Add or remove fields in
> the view" in Help.
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
>
> .

Problems with creating a newsletter

Oldest date for Duplicate Cust. #

2011 Calendar templates
what's up with the calendar templates? why can't i find a 2011 calendar in Word 2007 templates or online. i would like both a 12 month calendar 1 month per page and the 6 months per page Can anyone help me? Thresa See http://www.spreadsheetguys.com/downloads/templates/calendar or http://download.cnet.com/Excel-Calendar-Template/3000-2077_4-10346449.html -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com &quo...

OWA Calendar Views
I am hosting an Exchange 2003 SP1 server with many users connecting via OWA. Many of the users (including my boss) are not fond of the 7 day view and much prefer the 5 day "Work Week" view within Outlook. Are there any modules that I can load to implement this "Work Week" view within OWA? I am aware of the control click method in the OWA calendar but my boss does not like that solution. Thanks in advance, Nick ...

Dates #9

Qrp Date functions

date tracking

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

Customer check data

Short time vs short date

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

Date Calculation

why does my spell check not work?
My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? In what program / version "karen" <karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA8883BD-0958-4AB0-93FF-F43E4FB9D176@microsoft.com... > My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? ...

creating a backup on 2002 for Money 98

date modified

Date function quit working

Date format 04-11-06

OWA Calendar
Hello, Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have some sort of tools to do this? Users could still make changes through Outlook and we would like to be able to display the calendar on our website. Thoughts? TIA, Jason "Jason King" <jasonk@bham.wednet.edu> wrote in message news:%230ps86yIFHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently > make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have so...