Can I see My Calendar as others see it

Can I view my calendar as if I am viewing it by someone with whom I share?

no. Your permission levels are greater.

Why do you want to be able to?

--

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook

in Canberra, Australia

..

"laurelpowellcochrane" <laurelpowellcochrane@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:46AD6AD8-5B97-4D06-9F73-2D212B626E05@microsoft.com...
> Can I view my calendar as if I am viewing it by someone with whom I share?

0
Judy

where can I find the list of known bugs in Exchange Server 2003?
where can I find the list of known bugs in Exchange Server 2003? On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:35:02 -0800, kjwchu <kjwchu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >where can I find the list of known bugs in Exchange Server 2003? A list of the unknown ones would be even better. The product release document should address all public known issues. For example, known issues of Exchange 2003 SP1 were address in Exchange Server 2003 Service Pack 1 (SP1) Release Notes which was available for download at the link: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/sp1rn.mspx &quo...

Can you link the value of an x-axis min value to a cell?
When adjusting the axis scale in any excel chart, is it possible to make the minimum (or maximum) refer to a cell or cell name? To me it seems like excel only accepts hard-coded numbers... The reason I need this is as follows: We are tracking certain metrics on a weekly basis, and would like to graph these each week. The front page of charts will have the six most important charts only. So in one week, the chart in the top left corner may represent total revenue, while in the next week it might represent profit margin - same chart, different scale required! TIA puff Unfortunately, you ha...

Can't send outbound email (outside of our domain)
Greetings, FYI - we cannot send outbound email outside of our domain as of yesterday. Rebooting the server does not work. We have also run a repair of the db and a defrag on the db. Also, we are periodically having problems connecting to OWA. We are not on any blacklists and don't seems to have any DNS issues when testing sites like DNSstuff.com... Any ideas? Let me know. Thanks much, Toni Have you checked name resolution on your network? Can you ping the Exchange server name, FQDN and IP address? What happens when you telnet to port 25 on your Exchange server? Anything in the...

Memory error
I have transferred Publisher 2000 to my new system (using Vista), but when trying to print (HP Photosmart 7960) a couple of docs I'd printed on my old system without any problem I'm receiving the message "One or more of the pictures in your publication required too much memory to print rotated at full resolution. Publisher has used a slightly lower resolution to print the image." Half of my document is printing fine, but the other half - the one at a "slightly lower resolution" - isn't printing at all. I know I have plenty of system RAM, so is this a ...

Internet Explorer Script Error when selecting "See Also"
When I select the "See Also" option in Excel 02 help, I get an Internet Explorer Script Error : An Error has occurred in the script on this page Line 1 Char 1 error Object doesn't support this property or method Code 0 URL mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files\Microsoft% 20Office\Office10\1033 \xlmain10.chm::/html/xlfctDATEVALUE.htm do you want to continue running scripts on this page if you press yes, nothing happens, an example of a page with the see also link on is date value Linton, > When I select the "See Also" option in Excel 02 help, I > get an Intern...

How can you get your aol mail sent directly to your outlook
I'm trying to sent up my computer so that my emails go from aol to my outlook 2003. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Thank You! http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA010936921033.aspx "Christine" <Christine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5F554016-3DAC-4304-9D69-5E86619B4534@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to sent up my computer so that my emails go from aol to my > outlook > 2003. If you have any suggestions please let me know. > Thank You! ...

Auditing in Calendars
Hi, This may be more of an Outlook question, but is there a way to audit changes in calendars? These are not public calendars, but actually users. Some people are saying that their appts. are disappearing and they can edit appts. they should not be able to. Permissions show that they should not be able to, but it would be nice to look at a log and see. Anyone ever have a need for this? On 13 Dec 2006 12:06:20 -0800, bobyahoo@gmail.com wrote: >Hi, > >This may be more of an Outlook question, but is there a way to audit >changes in calendars? These are not public calendars, b...

How can I burn a powerpoint with embedded video to a disc?
Hi, I am having difficulty burning a CD where I have the embedded video in the power point presentation. The video won't play in the powerpoint on the disc. I have tried to save the video separately on the CD too, but this has also been unsuccessful and still hasn't enabled the video. Please help :) -- Rysmier Try running Package for CD and package to a folder. This will resolve all the links and put the video in the folder, etc. Then burn the contents of the folder (that is, the presentation and the video file -- you can include the Viewer files if you want th...

Can it be done???????????????
Hi folks, I spent a lot of time on this project but I couldn't figure out the solution for it? Is it possible to be done? Please help.... This is an urgent and very important to me. Here is my data: M1 M2 M3 M4 100 10 -15 95 The M2 value is not 10. It is an increase 10 from M1. The M3 value is a decrease 15 from M2. The M4 value is equal to 95. I need a column chart: Column1 shows M1 value 100. Column2 shows M2 value 10 but not from 0 to 10. It is from 100 to 110 with a horizontal line connect to column1. In other word, the ending point of column1(100) ...

Error 3201 You can't add or change a record...when delete/deleting
Hi. I have two tables, one called tblExpungements and one called tblProsecutors. tboProsecutors has primary key called ProsecutorID, then other fields such as ProsecutorFName, ProsecutorLName, etc. tblExpungements has a foreign key called ProsecutorID which is linked to the tblProsecutor table. I have a form based on tblExpungements. There is a drop down box on this form for the foreign key field: ProsecutorID which looks up the Prosecutor's name in the tblProsecutors table. Everything works fine when you fill in the form completely and save it. However, the prob...

How do I transfer calendar to another pc?
This is such an easy question, probably, I'm a little .... ashamed to put it, but, here goes... I've entered all my calendar stuff on my main Desktop PC. I now want to put it on my laptop and my work PC by saving onto my USB Removable Drive. BUT I CAN@T WORK OUT HOW TO DO IT!!!!!! Grrrrr. Please help, someone. Thank you, New bug. Create a personal address book (PAB) which will create a .pst file. Then you can copy the .pst file to another location. You do this by going to tools, email accounts, add a new directory or address book. Click Address Book Click personal address boo...

Transform table into calendar format
I have a table with dates (column A) and events (column B). I wanted to know how I automatically create a calendar template with the events I have on this separate sheet. Send me an email to: pashurst <at> auditel.net (change the obvious), and I'll send you a file that does just what you describe. Hope this helps. Pete On Nov 18, 9:55=A0pm, Matheus <Math...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a table with dates (column A) and events (column B). I wanted to k= now > how I automatically create a calendar template with the events I have on = ...

Can I clean up AFX_DATA_MAP, etc sections in .NET 2003
I have an app that was created with VS 5.1 and in there, there are sections hidden inside comment lines such as: //{{AFX_DATA_MAP(CPropPageTOTParam) ... //}}AFX_DATA_MAP and other code section identifiers all starting with //{{AFX_... Now that I'm using .NET 2003, these markers seem not to be used. Code lines are inserted in the class header and code files but without regard to these text markers. My question is: Can I clean up the code to get rid of all the superfluous text now I am using the .NET 2003 and don't plan on going back to VS6.0? Ed -- Edward E.L. Mitchell ...

Where can I find basic Outlook 2003 training material?
We are migrating from Lotus Notes to Office/Exchange 2003. I am looking for the basic training material as my end-users barely know how to use Lotus Notes let alone having to become familiar with Outlook. All of the material on this site assumes some prior knowledge of Outlook. I need something that starts at the beginning, like "how to send an email". AirborneCIO <AirborneCIO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We are migrating from Lotus Notes to Office/Exchange 2003. I am > looking for the basic training material as my end-users barely know > how to use Lo...

Can't get email on one email account (long)
using outlook on office 2003 11.6359.6408 sp1 on xp sp1 On one of my 5 email accounts I cant receive mail have 5 email accounts, one of them here in the uk is ntl, and on this account I couldnt receive email ntl were having email problems and advised so on their status page I waited 24 hours for them to complete their maintenance, but still no email. I waited a further 2 days, now 3 days in total and still no email ntl advise they have now fixed their problems I posted my query on a website where tech's from ntl help out they advised me to: "What I'd like you to do now is test...

Only owner and higher level can modify service activity, Tasks etc
I know that this is possible, because at my previous job we had CRM and they were able to make it is to that the Techs were not able to modify or close other tech Tasks, Service Activity. I was just wondering how this is possible??? Thanks This is done by configuring the security roles for the business unit. Set the access level for the write privilege to be owner in the security roles assigned to the techs. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "John" wrote: > I know that this is possible, because at my previous job ...

Cannot Open Service Calendar!
Hi Everybody, I got a error message when I open the Service Calendar "Record Is Unavailable" The record that your are requesting is currently unavailable.Either the record was not found or you do not have sufficient security permission to view it. I have try to restore the CRM Database to the backup one and try restart the server. but the problem is still there. below is part of the MSCRMSerive.log to here Crm Exception Message: Pointer record exists but referenced record of type 8 not found: 32a7cb86-70e1-da11-9ea9-0013d4091a14, ErrorCode: -2147220969 [2007-01-08 09:03:04.5]...

FBI FORENSICS CAN FIND DELETED FILES xxxaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaa\a
begin 644 306dfrq1j.txt M66]U)W)E(&EN(%-E<FEO=7,@5')O=6)L92 M($ET)W,@82!0<F]V96X@1F%C M="$-"@T*1D))($9/4D5.4TE#4R!#04X@1DE.1"!$14Q%5$5$($9)3$53#0H- M"E1(15)%($%212!42$E.1U,@3TX@64]54B!#3TU0551%4@T*5$A!5"!93U4@ M5$A/54=(5"!93U4@1$5,151%1"X-"@T*(2$A(4)55"!42$59($%212!35$E, M3"!42$5212$A(0T*#0I#;&EC:R!H97)E(&9O<B!D971A:6QS(&]N('1H92!% M5DE$14Y#12!%3$E-24Y!5$]2#0H-"D-L96%R('EO=7(@8V]M<'5T97(@;V8@ M:6YC<FEM:6YA=&EN9R!F:6QE<PT*=&AA="!Y;W4@8V%N;F]T(&1E;&5T92X- M"@T*=W=W+G...

Multiple My Calendars showing appointments in To-Do Bar
I have divided my calendar into different calendars, personal, business, etc. So now the calendar folder is empty but the sub-calendars have items. My problem is that the To-Do Bar will not show upcoming appointments for anything other than the Calendar folder. Is there a way to change this? Thanks, David no, it can't be changed in the current version. Why not use categories and custom views instead? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dai...

Exchange 2010: Are the Shared Calendar Issues Resolved?
Hello-- I work for a large corporation that is currently running an Exchange 2007 cluster with clients on a mix of Outlook 2003 and some 2007. We are having issues with delegates and scheduling and have referred them to the article regarding Essential Do's and Don'ts and yet the issues of random calendar items disappearing, etc. etc. continue to occur. See: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA011276781033.aspx So, my question is if any of the consequences associated with the items mentioned on the website I referenced are resolved with Exchange 2010 and the ...

Excel can not multiply?
I am working on a new spreedsheet and wanted to multiply the total of 22 columns by a constant. No mater what constant I put into the formula =SUM(E53* ) Excel gives me the wrong answer. Now I have cleared contents in every cell thinking it may be something left over but that did not help. I have used two calculators and two human calculations and they come up with the same answer which is different from the Excel answer. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Post your *exact* formula. -- Regards, RD ---------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Can you solve my problem?
Hi How can I randomly select six different numbers at any one time i.e lottery numbers. I have tried using the formula below, =INT(RAND()*49)+1, which works OK but I get repeated numbers in a line of six, can anyone help? Keith For one way, see: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/randint.html Usage: Select six cells and array-enter =RandInt(1,49) In article <boA7e.20406$Uc7.7578@newsfe2-win.ntli.net>, "Keith Robinson" <Keith.Robinson28@ntlworld.com> wrote: > How can I randomly select six different numbers at any one time i.e lottery > numbers. I have ...

Can I un-reconcile transactions in Money 2006?
While balancing Money against my monthly statement I got mixed up and checked the transactions that I didn't want to reconcile instead of those I did. Now is there any way for me to un-reconciling those transactions or must I delete and re-enter all of them? In microsoft.public.money, Aymi wrote: >While balancing Money against my monthly statement I got mixed up and checked >the transactions that I didn't want to reconcile instead of those I did. Now >is there any way for me to un-reconciling those transactions or must I delete >and re-enter all of them? File->...

I can't recieve mails from hotmail
I recieve mails from my domain but cannot recieve from outside like hotmail What happens to the mail items sent from other domains? Can you send yourself one from one of your web mail accounts? "Zeeshan" <Zeeshan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6FDB4E5D-B791-430E-AE6B-C28D29E32355@microsoft.com... >I recieve mails from my domain but cannot recieve from outside like hotmail What application were you using for the hotmail emails? Outlook? OE? I notice you were in a domain, I suggest you make sure you installed the ISA client if there is any ISA Firewa...

Creating a public folder (Calendar) as a resource. in Exchange 2003
I want people to be able to use this resource for scheduling a meeting and blocking time for the confrence room. the calendar would be the confrence room. I want to have users be able to look at the calendar as a public folder and not have to open another users file. can this be done in Exchange 2003... If this works I will be setting up 4 confrence rooms and a speaker phone as resources. I really would appreciate your help ..... James There are a few ways to set up resources in Exchange, but if you want to do it this way, then when you create the new PF (or any new folder in Outlook),...