Can I change the organizer of an Outlook 2007 meeting?

If a meeting is already set up by another user, is there a way to change the
organizer (by the original organizer or another) instead of having to delete
the original and resending out a new one?

Thanks!

No.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Jo" <Jo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> If a meeting is already set up by another user, is there a way to change
> the
> organizer (by the original organizer or another) instead of having to
> delete
> the original and resending out a new one?
>
> Thanks!

2
Diane

Excel 2007