Calendar view: today and next 6 days

In Outlook (2007) my preferred calendar view is the week view (day/week/month).
But I wonder how I can create a day/week/month view that always displays today and the next 6 days. So I want to see one week, but not always starting on a monday, but always starting today.
Of course I can manually select the days of the week that I want to see , but I want it to be the default view.
Has anybody ever created a view like that?.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com
0
Leonie

"Leonie Bruning" <l[dot]bruning[at]bge[dot]nl> wrote in message

> In Outlook (2007) my preferred calendar view is the week view
> (day/week/month).
> But I wonder how I can create a day/week/month view that always displays
> today and the next 6 days.

You can't.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian
12/4/2009 2:07:20 PM
This view is not permanent/persistant but you can get it quite easily by
hitting Alt+7
(http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2004/20040126.htm)

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

> In Outlook (2007) my preferred calendar view is the week view
> (day/week/month).
> But I wonder how I can create a day/week/month view that always displays
> today and the next 6 days. So I want to see one week, but not always
> starting on a monday, but always starting today.
> Of course I can manually select the days of the week that I want to see ,
> but I want it to be the default view.
> Has anybody ever created a view like that?. Submitted using
> http://www.outlookforums.com

0
Diane
12/4/2009 2:51:19 PM
If it is any consolation, there is a "next 7 days" view in Outlook 2010.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Leonie Bruning asked:

| In Outlook (2007) my preferred calendar view is the week view
| (day/week/month).
| But I wonder how I can create a day/week/month view that always
| displays today and the next 6 days. So I want to see one week, but
| not always starting on a monday, but always starting today. Of course
| I can manually select the days of the week that I want to see , but I
| want it to be the default view.
| Has anybody ever created a view like that?.
| Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com

0
Milly
12/5/2009 2:21:48 AM
Thanks Diane, this will work for me!.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com
0
Leonie

Preventing Viewing of certain columns by recipient
How does one prevent the recipient of an excel spreadsheet from unhiding columns or rows. For example, I have hidden columns of "cost price" on a spreadsheet and do not want the recipient to be able to view the "cost price" info. Well, you could password protect the sheet (Tools/Protection/Protect Sheet...), but anyone with enough gumption to find these newsgroups could bypass that protection in a heartbeat: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html You should assume that if someone can open your workbook that they have full access to everything in it. A...

lotus notes 6.5.3 local area server connection setup !!!
Hello All, I need to find lotus notes 6.5.3. connection server setup details. After I was installed 6.5.3 .I go to setup local area connection server.Type for Server name: xxxxxxxxxxxx then Destination server address setup to xxxxxx for address after that Open the link to the databases on the server, File - Database - Open but there is no my server name in this point Can anybody to help me about this. thanks. Aydin YILDIZ ay_yildiz1881@yahoo.com No, but a support group for Lotus Notes would be where I would start. = Whatever made you think this is an Outlook issue? --=20 Milly S...

SendObject behavior different after today's Windows XP updates
A client who runs XP and has been using Access2003 successfully for several years installed 3 WIndows updates today and, afterwords, code I wrote which emails orders to a distributor stopped working. In fact, any use of SendObject seems to be broken. The particular thing that happens is that it says the MS Office 2003 license expired in 2006 and he needs to either enter a product key or pay to upgrade the product. We are both assuming it means ACCESS. If he then clicks cancel on the screen wanting him to upgrade , he gets the text of the email that access generates on his s...

create calendar drop down list in Excel sell
i would like to create calendar drop down list in Excel. Is it possible to import it or link a sell to a calendar? Hi try: http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Bo" <Bo@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:0F312DC0-3E90-4A1B-9B3C-7D239A5845A7@microsoft.com... > i would like to create calendar drop down list in Excel. Is it possible to > import it or link a sell to a calendar? ...

How do I turn on "Outlook Today"?
I only recently converted from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. I think when I started, the Outlook Today screen came up (though maybe that was when I started Outlook 2000, which wasn't very long ago either -- I'm a recent upgrade from Outlook Express). Anyway, I've tried to follow the Outlook Help pasted in below, but nothing seems to happen when I click the "Personal folders" heading that has the little icon next to it. (I THINK I'm in the "Navigation pane," but I'm not 100% su9re. If you use a Personal Folders file (.pst) (Personal Folders fil...

Can't customize the Outlook Today Page
I ma having trouble customizing the "OutLook Today" page in outlook 2000. Everytime I click on the Costomize Outlook Today, nothing happens, I can drag it to the desktop, it will open then, but it won't save any of the settings. I have removed and loaded outlook and still nothing. I have tried running the repair option on office and that doesn't work either. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. This is happening under both XP and Win98 SE. I believe all update have been added. -- Regards, Bob Frost Canterbury House Bed and Breakfast 802.457.3077 Bob <bo...

Vlookup next row
I am attempting to use vlookup with values that have many decimal places. The problem is they are close enough for an exact match so I must use an approximate. I always get a value that is one before the value I wish to have because it takes a value lesser than the one I am trying to match. Is there a way I can get it to take the value in the next row? The numbers are in numerical order. Thanks One way: Instead of =VLOOKUP(A1,J:K,2,TRUE) use =INDEX(K:K,MATCH(A1,J:J,TRUE)+1) In article <4363DF28-A994-4D9A-9C84-3E3AA7BC6800@microsoft.com>, "Mark" <Mar...

Enlarged Input Box and today's date input
I have a sheet that I want a salesperson to record daily notes with a client. When they click on the cell I want a flyout type box (or enlarged box) that can scroll up and down to see past notes. I would like the lines to be entered bottom up so the last entry will be the one that shows in the cell when the cell is not selected. I would like the input line to automatically have today's date in the beginning and the cursor be next to that so an entry can be typed in. I hope this isn't too big a request! Thanks! Steve You may want to look at Data|Form to see if that does what...

Calendar Report in CRM
I'm trying to write a report in CRM that will display data in a calendar format. I've been banging my head on this for weeks and I haven't turned up anything online. I have some dates with titles attached I just want a calendar to display those titles on those date. I wouldn't think it would be that hard but it is. Help! ...

Word as email editor #6
I'm using Outlook 98 and Word 2000. I want to use Word as my e-mail editor in Outlook 98. When I go to Mail Format to turn on Word as my e-mail editor, it doesn't allow me to choose Word AND also choose HTML as my message format. One without the other basically is useless, i.e. why bother to use Word as the e-mail editor if I can't send elements other than text. ALSO, when I try to send an e- mail directly from Word, under File, New there is no "General" tab which means I can't choose "e-mail message." It's as if a chunk of something is mis...

admin setting calendar sharing
Is there a way as an admin that you can configure sharing of contacts, calendars and mail in exchange without login each user's account and configuring the setting in outlook. If so, could you reference a book or a web article that I could read. John http://support.microsoft.com/kb/924261 Perhaps this? "John S" <JohnS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4A47B74F-4715-4C05-B08C-FB3723FAA970@microsoft.com... > Is there a way as an admin that you can configure sharing of contacts, > calendars and mail in exchange without login each user's account ...

Pictures #6
How do you save all the pictures at once to a folder. When I select all, I don't see that option. ...

Creating a button that goes to the next new record
I am fairly new to access and i am trying to build an inventory database that lists all our grounds maintenance equipment. I have all the records typed in but would like a button for adding new equipment as it is purchased. Ideally the button will take me to the next new record rather than an existing one. What is the easiest way of doing this? I am using Access 2003 At the bottom of your form, there are navigation buttons, like this: |< < [ 5] > >| * of 77 records The star button takes you to a new record. If you don't see this, open the form in design view, an...

Hi: With Outlook Express I was able to see the whole source file of the email, including the full header. How can one do the same with Outlook 2002? Thanks, aap View > Options... -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:044f01c3a62b$736b6b10$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hi: > > With Outlook Express I was able to see the whole source > file of the email, including the full header. > How can one do the same with Outlook 2002? > > Thanks, > > aap > >-----Original Message----- >Hi: > >With O...

Outlook Attachments View
When I open a message that has attachments, Outlook 2003 currently lists them all at the top of the message. It was more useful to me to have them listed at the bottom of the message (as was the case in 2000). Is there any way to set a default so that all incoming message attachments can be viewed at the bottom of the screen? No, not possible. What is wrong with the location at the top? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "mt_talent" <...

Why I cannot view all items in the Resource View window in Visual C++ 2005 ?
Why I cannot view all items in the Resource View window in Visual C++ 2005 ? We have upgrade our compiler from VC6 and EVC++3.0 to Visual C++ 2005. the resource file have 5 diferent language. Thank's Marc Which items can't you view? Is there some sort of pattern? Tom "Marc Lefebvre" <Marc__Lefebvre_NoSpam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:e16tkOjlGHA.1552@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Why I cannot view all items in the Resource View window in Visual C++ 2005 > ? > > > We have upgrade our compiler from VC6 and EVC++3.0 to Visual C++ 2005. &...

Customize Outlook Today #48
Hi, The "Customize Outlook Today" button no longer works when you click on it. One of us thinks that the problem is Exchange related and the other thinks that the problem lies with Windows XP. Which one is correct and how can we fix it please? Thanks and regards jvk <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > The "Customize Outlook Today" button no longer works when > you click on it. One of us thinks that the problem is > Exchange related and the other thinks that the problem > lies with Windows XP. http://support.microsoft.com/...

Dynamic source data based on Today
I am creating a production barchart that is updated daily. I want the chart to plot from 3 days old to 4 days in the future. I would like the middle of the chart to represent today. Tomorrow's data will become today's data when everything shifts by one at midnight. I am pretty new to macro so please speak in laymans terms. No need for a macro. Adapt the ideas at Dynamic Charts http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/dynamic_charts/index.html particularly example 2 -- Tushar Mehta http://www.tushar-mehta.com Custom business solutions leveraging a multi-disciplinary app...

Customize Activities Views?
Hi all, Just wondering if it's possible to customize Activities views like adding a new one or adding more columns in an existing one. (actually like you can do in most of the CRM objects like Accounts, Cases etc...) I'd like to add the Creation Date column in all activities views so that I can sort them on creation date... Thanks Eric Unsupported customization: http://[server]/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001902} Guids (id) can be found in the SavedQueryBase table. I hope this helps, Rob Bakkers, Avanade Netherlands "Eric"...

Go to next cell if full 01-16-10
Hi everyone, I need help if possible: In cell 'A1' I would like to enter data I would like to transfer this data to a different cell lets say its cell 'D1' buy 'Cut & Paste'. Is it possible to have a macro to identify that cell 'D1' contains data so next entry will be pasted in cell 'D2' and next in cell 'D3' and so on. Thank you for your kind support. Albert Try the Event-Macro in the sheets level: =========================================== Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Application.EnableEv...

"customize current view" for ALL folders / subfolders
I've finally got the view setting on my Inbox the way I like them (View - Arrange By - Current View - Customize Current View) and would now like to apply those settings to all my other folders and have it be the default set-up for new folders. I have found that I can change one folder at a time by using File -> Folder -> Copy Folder Design. But I can only do one at a time and I have more than 30 subfolders. It would seem there would be an option to change the default settings for all folders (and new folders). TIA, /NeXTstep NeXTstep <na@na.na> wrote: > I've fin...

MTA Error: Access violation (0xc0000005), Faulting application emsmta.exe, version 6.5.7226.0
Hello Folks, I have an issue with MTA on Exchange 20003 Cluster. I ran MTACHECK and it didnt report any error. Here are events explaining the problem' Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeMTA Event Category: Field Engineering Event ID: 9405 Date: 6/20/2005 Time: 2:41:11 PM User: N/A Description: An unexpected error has occurred which may cause the MTA to terminate. Error: Access violation (0xc0000005) at Address 0x4699b5 reading from 0x0. [BASE DISP:ROUTER 14] (16) For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. =========================================...

Unable to send email #6
All of a sudden I can no longer send emails. To my knowledge I have not changed any settings. The following message is what appears in my inbox within the "undeliverable email:" The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'jsscmack@carolina.rr.com' on 8/13/2004 11:35 AM 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for jsscmack@carolina.rr.com Can anyone tell me what I need to do? Thanks, Sherry Sherry <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > All of a sudden I can no longer send emails. To my > knowledge I have not changed any settings. The ...

Outlook express 6, schedule an email
How do I schedule an email to be sent later at a future date? Michael Morris <mikemorris1@hotmail.com> wrote: > How do I schedule an email to be sent later at a future date? Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. I think the answer, however, is "you can't." -- Brian Tillman ...

6 Assorted Flavor Bigelow Tea (03-0303) Category: Tea Service
List Price:$31.94 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B00125PE8K Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00125PE8K Item #: 03-0303. For over 50 years, Bigelow has been crafting tea for the true tea connoisseur". To this day Bigelow is still a family owned company. Their goal is to make sure you get the best tasting cup of tea possible. Because they think flavor is so important, Bigelow over wraps and seals each and every tea bag in a stay fresh foil packet so that all the goodness stays in until you get ready to have a cup of tea. A great way to samp...