autocomplete in calendar 03-31-10

Does anyone know to make autocomplete in outlook when you type in appointment
(single click on available time on the calendar and start typing. I would
like to have autocomplete which would take values from contacts (contact Last
and First name)

Is this possible? Thank You!

Already answered by Diane Poremsky when you posted earlier same day. Please
don't post repeatedly.

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook

in Canberra, Australia

..

"zakary" <zakary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know to make autocomplete in outlook when you type in
> appointment
> (single click on available time on the calendar and start typing. I would
> like to have autocomplete which would take values from contacts (contact
> Last
> and First name)
>
> Is this possible? Thank You!

0
Judy

Entourage EWS - Send on behalf

Cross Org Calendar sharing?
We are in the process of merging two Exchange 2003 organizations. Currently we are just using forwarding contacts for GAL population and mailflow. What are our options for sharing free/busy calendar information before actually migrating AD and mailboxes? Regards, Paul I have done this exact thing with this tool. Worked perfectly. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=E7A951D7-1559-4F8F-B400-488B0C52430E&displaylang=en#overview <pfortner@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1127753794.001623.107160@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > We are in the process of merg...

Calendar Entry, invite one person everyone gets invited.
Hi All I have an issue with a client of ours, Where if they invite a particular single user to a calendar entry as an attendee the invite is sent out to all staff. They are running SBS 2003 Premium with ISA 2000 (not sp1) Check how delegation of the particular user calendar was made: in Outlook: tools > options > delegates and uncheck "Delegate receives copies of meeting-related messages sent to me". Xavier "Fisheye" <support@fisheye.nospam.co.nz> wrote in message news:ekECrO6SGHA.4452@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi All > > I have an issue with...

over the air sync WM 6.5 smartphone calendar w/ remote Outlook 200
----- How can I over-the-air(*) two-way sync(**) the calendar of my WindowsMobile 6.5 smartphone with the calendar in my Outlook 2007 which is running in the long-distance remote 64-bit Win 7 PC in my home? ----- If necessary, I don’t mind using an intermediary such as Google Calendar or something else. (*) - - Over-the-air: Using CDMA or GSM latest generation data channel, not WiFi, not Bluetooth (**) - - Two-way-sync: Sync should be 24/7, near-real-time (few minute lag is OK), with automatic push from the phone, and with automatic or manual push from the PC. Windows/...

Metadata Removal 02-08-10
There are a number of products that claim Word 2007's meta data removal tools does not remove all the metadata. Its there metadata that it does not actually remove? Depends on how you define 'metadata'. There is indeed a whole bunch of information left in the document, but nothing you can be identified by. Some of things that are left behind are: - creation date (dublin core) - last modified date (dublin core) - program you created the document with ('Microsoft Office Word' unless you used something else) - version of the program you created the doc...

Product Lookup 03-17-06
I've created a new 'Software Modules' entity, with a many-to-one Account relationship, so that I can add all the modules that a client uses under their account record. This is really great (phenominal, actually -- compared to CRM 1.2) - but now I want more! I would like to keep the module names consistant. Is there a way that I can take advantage of the products entity to create a lookup to select the modules? I get this nagging feeling I should be able to accomplish this -- but I just can't seem to figure it out. You are half-way there. Modify your entity to r...

autonumber 04-23-10
I no I don't need an auto number but basically what I need is a number that counts sequentially 1-[1st month end number] then starts over again for the next month ie 1- [next month end number]. The field and column name is [Financial ID].... I was thinking something like: Private Sub Form_Before Update(Cancel as Integer) If Me.NewRecord and Month([DateofLoanAgreement])=Month(Now()) then Me![Financial ID] = Now() + Nz(DMax( "[Financial ID]", "[Loans - Table]"])+1 End If End Sub I know it's all very confusing but maybe someone could help me ...

Birthdays 03-16-06
I have a question concering the birthday field in Contacts. What do I have to fill in there? 1. The date of birth, for example "1982-10-21" 2. The birthday, for example "2006-10-21" When I fill in the 1982 variant, I don't get the person when I use the Advanced Search option (search for birthday's within the next 7 days or something like that). When I use the 2006 variant, I DO get the correct results. But what happens when the date passes 2006-10-21. Does CRM automatically update the birthday field to 2007-10-21??? Hi, What you are trying to achieve isn&...

1 ChartSheet, 10 worksheets
xl 2000 I currently have 2 embedded charts on each of 10 wkshts ( R1 to R10). I have my own toolbar that jumps to each chart with buttons G1 and G2. I would like to have 1 chart sheet at the back of the book and when I press G1 or G2 it will take me to the chart sheet and display the correct data for the active sheet. For instance, if I am on sheet R1 and I press G1 xl will jump to the chart sheet and display the data in ='R1'!$T$7:$AB$7. This is the ref for one line. The number of lines varies from one wkshts to the next and from day to day(I have a wkbk for every day of the year)...

date format 01-02-10
How can I set a date format for any cell and user has to use that format otherwise user is not allowed to enter any date. Hi you can only do it with code. The following is some event code which would ensure that only dates can be entered in column A, strating from row 2. Adjust to suit your nededs. also, date format has been set as dd mmm yyyy e.g. 02 Jan 2010, again change to suit the format you want. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim edate As Date If Target.Row < 2 Then Exit Sub ' change row number from 2 if required If Target.Co...

Subform 03-17-07
I have a subform that will not show all records that are associated with the main form.At this time I have to go back to a "backup" to reinstall the database and then re-enter the lost records.I have 900 records in the mainform and 1600 records in the subform database....

Version 10 Upgrade
In preparation for an upgrade from version 9 to version 10, I've installed a test server with a copy of SQL 2005, GP 9, Service Pack 4. The upgrade failed. In researching the failure I found a reference to a previous version with a product ID I don't recognize. select * from du000020 order by prodid returns companyID PRODID versionMajor versionMinor -32767 2346 7 50 2 2346 7 50 4 2346 7 50 0 3104 8 0 What is companyID -32767 and what is prodid 2346? CompanyID 2 ...

Date query 01-21-10
I have a table which contains a field called "DUEDATE", data type is DATE/TIME, formatted as LONGDATE. I use it to enter in dates when projects are due. How can I write a query which returns "DUEDATE" items for the current date. Example: Today is January 21, 2010 and I want to retrieve everything from the table with "DUEDATE" of january 21,2010. If you only store the date part and only want to return records where the DueDate is the current date, set the criteria under DueDate to: =Date() Duane Hookom MS Access MVP "Iago" <Iago@d...

dates 10-10-07
Can I take a date from one field and use it to automatically calculate a date in another. How would I do that? In the criteria area of access? On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:23:00 -0700, Calvin <Calvin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I understand the dateadd function but I want to add to the date in the field. >I don't want to have to go into every record and put the last date in to add >to it? is there a faster way to do this. Could you please give me some detail >instructions I am really struggling with this. I am reading the help and I >just don't know how to...

Can't open Outlook 04-28-10
When trying to open Outlook, I get the following message: Cannot start microsoft office outlook. Cannot open the outlook window. Other Office products work fine. "Harley13" <Harley13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0C7142B7-B90A-425C-A9F9-3B8127BA1B56@microsoft.com... > When trying to open Outlook, I get the following message: Cannot start > microsoft office outlook. Cannot open the outlook window. Other Office > products work fine. > > A quick search either here or in Google would have given you the solution to this very ...

GP 10.0 home page Runtime Error
Hello: This client was getting the "The specified module could not be found error", upon logging into GP 10.0 for the first time after a new install. I remedied this home page issue, by registering the msxml2.dll file in C:\WINNT\System32. Finally, this got the home page to at least appear. But, now we get this Runtime Error that says "Class not registered". We have installed the XML Parser and the Office 2003 Web Components and have registered the msxml3.dll file. No success. Any ideas? Security is ridiculously tight a this client. Would it do any good to mes...

synching Entourage calendar
I am trying to synch my calendar with tungle.com and my new blackberry and it is only synching some recurring events in both cases which leads me to believe that the problem is on the entourage side. On 2010-02-21 21:44:16 -0500, anna said: > I am trying to synch my calendar with tungle.com and my new blackberry > and it is only synching some recurring events in both cases which > leads me to believe that the problem is on the entourage side. How do you sync with tungle.com?? Are you using SyncServices and then some sort of application? Are you exporting to a file? In a...

Help with a query 02-18-10
How do I get my query to return all of the text to the right of the ~ character. For instance for the following string "Terms Template ~ Bob's Communications" I just want Bob's Communications to appear. Thanks, Terry Carroll Can you guarantee there always will be a '~' character? You can use the INSTR() function to find the position of the squiggle, then the MID() function to take the portion of the string from that position. I think this will do it (wont work if squiggle is missing). MID(MyString,INSTR(MyString,'~')+1) Look these funct...

Archiving the Outlook 2003 Calendar
My archive utility seems to be only working sporadically. When I attempt to archive my calendar, sometimes it works and I get a .pst file that is 2,000 kb (+). At other times it creates a .pst file that is only 265 kb in size and contains on data. Is there anything I can do to alleviate this? I'm asking that it archive items older than the current date (but I've also tried archiving items older than yesterday and had similar results). Sometimes it works fine, sometimes it doesn't. Any suggestions will be appreciated. ...

Opera is Audo Updateing on Win98 to 10.52 Here how to fix the error!
Opera is Audo Updateing on Win98 to 10.52 Here how to fix the error! Opera Error Failed to load the Unicode compatibility layer oUnifinsi.dll because. The specified procedure could not be found. The Fix is Right Hand Click on your Opera Icon on Desk Top Click properties Click Find Target In the Opera Folder Click on Opera.exe Then it will do it's update to 10.53 Error initializing Opera: module 10 Click ok Click on Opera.exe one more time. now your Opera 10.53 it up and running on windows 98 ...

Create a day per view calendar
Is it possible to create a calendar with a day to view? I want to make something that'll fit the general day view flip type desktop calendar with my own pics etc. I can't seem to get the calendar date range to be anything other than months for a start and then I'll need to get two or three of each day on a page (to save printing costs). -- Sue ...

Delegate can print calendar
Can a Delegate print a my Calendar, if so where do I make the setting to allow it to happen. ...

Viewing multiple calendars in Outlook 2003
How do I create the option of viewing other calendars while viewing my own. The other calendars I prefer to view are public in the firm. Here are the steps to be able to view other people's calendars while viewing your own in Outlook 2003: 1. Open Outlook. 2. Select View from the menu bar and make sure Navigation Pane has a check mark next to it, if it doesnt then select it. 3. Now Select Go from the menu bar and Select Calendar. 4. Near the bottom left side of the calendar window you should see "Open a Shared Calendar......" Click on it. 5. Now enter the first and last na...

Shared Calendar Problem
Hi, one question: in my company the users have shared them Calendar to everyone makes change. One user send a schedule invite and receive the answer, everybody receives too. It is a Exchange problem? Thanks. P.S. Exchange SP2 ...

Error Code 80070490 03-22-10
I've tried understanding all the other posts with the same problem but I'm not computer smart at all and I'm completely lost. I have Windows Vista and I've read that you have to restore your system to fix this problem, but first off I have absolutely no idea how to do that, second, I just have way too much stuff on my computer that I can't imagine losing. I'm fine with restoring my system if someone could help me figure out how, and if someone could tell me someway I could save all my stuff, or move it and put it back on after. I have mostly software that ...