Archived Calendar items

Hi - I am using Outlook 2003.

Is there a way to retrieve and view archived calendar items? If so, can
someone let me know how this is done?

Thanks, Anna

"Anna" <Anna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Hi - I am using Outlook 2003.
>
> Is there a way to retrieve and view archived calendar items? If so, can
> someone let me know how this is done?

Just open the Calendar in your archive PST, locate the item(s) you want to
print or view and have at it.  If you have autoarchiving enabled, you can
control whether or not the archive folders are display by checking or
unchecking the box labeled "Show archive folder in folder list" found on
Tools>Options>Other>AutoArchive.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Data archiving
Is there any way (or third party solution) to archive old unused records in CRM 3.0?? Thanks Accounts can be de-activated, Opps can be closed... What Entity are you looking to archive? "Fred Bang" wrote: > Is there any way (or third party solution) to archive old unused records in > CRM 3.0?? > > Thanks I would like to archive emails. We have millions now and is slowing down Activity searches, thanks for any solution you can provide. "chad.buser@ncsi.cc" wrote: > Accounts can be de-activated, Opps can be closed... > What Entity are you looking ...

Alternative to Calendar Control 8.0
I noticed that the Active X Calendar Control 8.0 control is not currently installed on my machines at work, and for now I am assuming that I will NOT be allowed to install it at my highly secure workplace. (I couldnt find it anywhere in the "Additional Controls" area) So.... Does anybody have any bright ideas on how to implement something similar to a calendar control?? I just want an easy way for my users to select a date. Right now we are simply typing a date in a target cell, but I thought it would be nice if we could select dates in a more flexible manner. The...

Remove Calendar items from Favorites Folder Outlook 2003
How do I remove the calendar, and notes items from my Favorite Folders navigation area under Mail? When I right click on the objects I'm not presented with a Remove from Favorites option. ...

Extracting Calendar appointments from Exchange DB
Where do I start?! vb script? odbc? SQL Server Query Analyzer? Thanks Jimbo wrote: > Where do I start?! > > vb script? odbc? SQL Server Query Analyzer? > > Thanks Exchange SDK, CDO Once you understand the different methods for getting to what you are looking for, then you can decide what method (vbscript, C++, etc.) "Douglas Buchanan [MVP]" <dbuchanan@d2removethisltd.com> wrote in news:uANXB5z6DHA.2712@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl: > Jimbo wrote: > >> Where do I start?! >> >> vb script? odbc? SQL Server Query Analyzer? >> &g...

How can I sync multiple calendars separately in outlook?
I have Outlook 2007 and I am having an issue syncing calenders. I am currently using an exchange server from work that syncs my default calendar with the work calendar. I also use Google calendar for my personal information and use this to sync with my iPhone. I was using the Google sync program to sync my google calender into outlook as well. Is there a way to make my google calendar and my work Exchange calendar sync to 2 different calendars in Outlook so that they do not automatically combine? That would be a feature of the sync tool and the last time I used google's ...

Disappearing AutoTextList Items
I recently upgraded from Word 2003 to 2007. Using Word 2003 I used AutoTextList to create drop down lists. After the upgrade to 2007 I found that new additions to my AutoTextList appear in the document along with my old items but are only the old items show up in the drop down list in new documents even though it was saved. Below is what I have been doing: My process for adding items to the drop down list: I select the style I want from the style window I create a blank line I type the new text I want to add to the drop down I highlight the words but not the paragraph marker ...

Lost all my outlook messages, calendar & contacts
I was not able to open outlook - received the error message - Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook which was resolved by uising the recommended solution of entering, outlook.exe /resetnavpane in the Search bar enter. I have now lost all messages received and all contacts and calendar items entered. Any idea how these can be restored? File > Open and browse to your PST file. The default name of the file is outlook.pst unless it has been purposely changed. "canadajack56" <canadajack56@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:89DA0506-5647-44F6-A2B...

CListView losing items
Hi, I have a problem with a CListView in report mode. I can add items but when I add the 10:th (or any > #10) item it's subtexts aren't shown, but is rather shown in the last element in the view (sorted by column #1 (ints showing the row number)) so far always the ninth element. result: 1 text 10 11 2 text 3 text 4 text 5 text 6 text 7 text 8 text 9 text corsponding to # 11 I can't figure this one out. Can someone please help me? For something like this you should post some code.. But here is how to fix half of your problem. get the return valu...

Discontiuned inventory items
Once an item in inventory has been marked as discontinued and has a quantity on hand of zero, the user should have the option of removing it from lookup lists throughout the sales order processing and inventory modules WITHOUT removing history for the item and deleting the item. Can you please tell me how to do this? Is there a way to get the quantity to zero so that I can delete it? We are changing part numbers (again). I have over 700 parts in GP's and need only about 75 and I have never, in five years, been able to figure out how to do this. Any help you can give me would ...

matching items #2
Peter I am aware of the using filter on what worksheet, however i am being bit basic with what i am trying to achieve. I need the information t be on a seperate worksheet in a completely different arrangemen basically like a report with the information what i need being shown. am strying to show the principle in what i am trying to do with m quaestion. Thanks anyway. Ton -- tony lindsle ----------------------------------------------------------------------- tony lindsley's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1499 View this thread: http://www.excelf...

Error "Unable to Read Item" opening .msg files
I am having intermittent problems where a user will have saved a .MSG file from Outlook 2003, and then is unable to open it later. By default, these saved files are marked read-only, and the following error is displayed "Microsoft Office Outlook - You don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation." If the read-only option is unchecked, they receive the following error trying to open the file "Microsoft Office Outlook - Unable to read the item." This problem seems to occur randomly to different users. All of my users are using Outlook 20...

Calendar OL 2002 #2
Archiving does not seem to delete items from calendar. How does one clean up calendar automatically say every 6 months or so? ...

select multiple items from dropdown
hello everyone, i have a table which is populated using a form. one of the fields is person's name, the dropdown for which picks up data from a second table (which has an index and person's name). what i want to do is modify the form so that a user can select multiple items from the dropdown, but i havent been able fo find a way to do so. i am using access 2003. i know that access 2007 lets you do that, but i dont have an option of upgrading right now. i would appreciate your suggestions thanks, vc-programmer Create a related table, where you can store many options for one...

edit variable length items in "Access" database tables
In my database table I am holding a variable length item in a database record; the item may be from two to six alphabetic characters long. Trailiing spaces pad the item where required. To print out the item in a report, the item itself is sandwiched between two fixed-length items separated by an oblique stroke, (forward slash): - ***/variable length/***. How can I suppress the trailing spaces in my variable length item when printing results ? Yours Sincerely, CHARLES WALKER Take a look at the RTrim function or even the Trim function. RTrim(SomeField) will trim trailing spaces off a...

outlook 2003 calendars
How to display and print start and end times for all appointments on a monthly calendar. ...

Can I arrange items on my clipboard in a specific order?
Is it possible to change the arrangement of items in my clipboard to a certain order to make it more usable for me? Thanks! ...

Reading other users 'sent items' folders
Hi all, When using delegate access - Is there 'any' way of granting access for others to view the sent items folder? This does not appear as an option. Alternatively is there any other method to implement this? Many thanks - ras - Hi Craig! In Outlook you can right-click on Sent Items, select Properties, open Permissions tab and delegate appropriate permissions for other users. R.V. "Craig Pilkington" wrote: > Hi all, > > When using delegate access - Is there 'any' way of granting access for > others to view the sent items folder? This does n...

Tracking PST items in CRM
I have a user who wishes to track email that's stored in a PST file on his computer in CRM. When he clicks the "Track in CRM" button, he gets an error message about it not being in an active folder or something similar. Is it possible to track PST items in CRM? Thanks in advance. Only the default Outlook/Exchange/PST folder is being synch with Microsoft CRM. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Herb Powell" wrote: > I have a user who wishes to track email that's stored in a PST file on his > computer in CRM. When he clicks ...

Settings for archiving Outlook messages
Is it possible to autoarchive an email message and instruct Outlook to save the message with a particular name? For example, I would like to be able to archive emails to specific folders and have them be saved by date, with the name of the subject heading in the title. For example, a message received on July 9th with subject heading, "Bids received," I would want to autoarchive in a project folder as, "10-07-09 - Bids Received." I know how to do this manually, but is there a way for Outlook to do it automatically and in a file format that I can open? Tha...

Shared Calendars not Displaying User Name
Outlook 2003 / Exchange 2003, both fully patched and running on XP Pro SP2. Shared calendars added under "Open a shared calendar". Header of calendars only displays "Calendar", not the username of the shared calendar owner. How can I get Outlook to display the username, please. At the moment I have multiple calendars open and they all are headed "Calendar". Not very useful :-( TIA, Bill http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2005/20050809.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for W...

Startup Item pops up twice, taskbar color flips
On an Acer Aspire One, I put a notepad TO DO file in All Users Startup and it comes up twice. On this machine, I also have a wierdness in that the taskbar sometimes comes up Blue XP and others grey (like Win 98). - = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm http://www.facebook.com/vasjpan2 ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows...

Can't open archive folder
I made an archive folder from Outlook 2000 on an old laptop, and put the *.pst file on a little jump drive. Then I opened Outlook 2007 on my new laptop (XP) and made a file folder called Archive Folders, and copied it over from the drive to that folder. When I click on the *.pst file it will not open on the new machine. I get the message "Cannot open this item. Outlook blocked access to this potentially unsafe item." But it's clean, everything went thru Norton first.... how can I get my old emails to transfer over to the new machine and open? -- Stinsoneer Copy from...

excel calendars
I've created a two page excel spreadsheet. Tab 1 has all the raw data. Tab 2 has a 31 day calendar template and it is automatically filled in and/or updated once the data is changed in tab 1. The only manual work I have to do is put the days of the week at the top of the calendar. There is one flaw and I was hoping someone might have a solution. A traditional calendar always starts with Monday in the top left and works it's way to Sunday as you move to the right. My calendar on tab 2 starts with the 1st day of the month and moves on to the 7th day of the month on row 1. Hen...

Exchange/Outlook 2003 Master Team Calendar Solution
Hi, I have a client who is using Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003 in an SBS 2003 environment. They would like to have certain appointments in their personal mailboxes automatically update and populate into a Master Team Calendar in their public folders. The goal is to see everyone's appointments on one calendar without having to do double entry. They presently use a 10 year old software called ECCO which allows them to view all company appointments on one calendar. They would like to get off ECCO completely and use solely Outlook I've seen several add-ins/programs (i.e MS Team Cal...

language issues outlook calendar
Hello, I've run today into two quite interesting issues. Users of OL2K3 are having the wrong language version in their calendar folder. For one user an upgrade from French to Spanish has taken place and now she has a French PLUS a Spanish calendar. Also I have a user who has simply Dutch instead of French. Do you have any idea where I can change the language settings in Outlook clients? Thanks for your comments. Sandor Teglasy Start Outlook with /resetfoldernames. Then transfer the data to a singular folder and remove the other one. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-o...