All my Reminders are gone? Is there a way to get them back?

All my Reminders are gone? Is there a way to get them back? Some backup
folder or something? I am sharing this computer, so I don't really know what
happened.

Thanks

Did someone turn the Reminder option off? If so, you can turn it back on for
future reminders but past due reminders are dismissed forever.
Look in Tools, Options, Other, Advanced, Reminder options - you need display
the reminder checked.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?

"Aurora" <Aurora@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> All my Reminders are gone? Is there a way to get them back? Some backup
> folder or something? I am sharing this computer, so I don't really know
> what
> happened.
>
> Thanks

0
Diane
2/5/2010 3:42:18 PM
"Aurora" <Aurora@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> All my Reminders are gone? Is there a way to get them back? Some backup
> folder or something? I am sharing this computer, so I don't really know what
> happened.

I hope you each have your own Windows username and don't both use the same
one.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian
2/5/2010 5:18:45 PM
Yes the Reminders are on. I can go into reminders, but the list is empty.

We don't have different log ins, it's a small office and 4 of us share 2
computers and we all use same files all the time, so we don't ever log out.

> Yes the Reminders are on. I can go into reminders, but the list is empty.
>
> We don't have different log ins, it's a small office and 4 of us share 2
> computers and we all use same files all the time, so we don't ever log out.

There's no way to reinstate reminders that have been dismissed.  Perhaps the
person sharing your PC dismissed them.  Make them have their own account.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

How do I get my e-mail to be sent to Microsoft Outlook?
I have recently been introduced to Microsoft Outlook. My e-mail address is from comcast, and I am unsure of how to get my e-mail from my comcast e-mail address to appear on Outlook. Please help. Thank you. In general, comcast will have to support POP3 E-Mail (for E-Mail that you receive) and SMTP E-Mail (for E-Mail that you send) (there are some other formats supported as well, but POP3 and SMTP are the most common). Assuming that it does, you need to enter the proper parameters into outlook (basically server names, account IDs and logon passwords). Once you have done this, you ca...

Can not get Excel macros to save chart format -lost in space!
Help??? I've been searching this forum for 5 days trying to find a problem similar to what I am having without any luck. I have been trying to use Excel macro to record the creation, formating and saving of a simple bar chart against my Excel data range but the macros do not run for the chart. I am able to creat the charts okay but the macro craps out when I run it. I keep getting " Set ActiveChart = ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(Chart1)" type errors as if it's not recognizing the chart that I just made. I am an advanced Excel person BUT not so with VB coding. ...

Get Free Certification Q&A and Latest dumps
Hello guys, Now you don't need to worry about passing the certification exam. Visit http://www.FreeExamking.com and get certifications questions and answers and latest dumps for 9i 10g 11i, ccna, ccnp, mcse, mcse 2003, mcts, mcp, a+, scbcd, db2 and many more. ...

I want my Welcome Screen back!
I am using Windows XP Pro SP 3 I've had it setup for 4 users for the family members of my home and we use Fast Switching with the Welcome Screen (which conveniently allows you to see all 4 users, click on them to unveil a password field and then you can log in) Then two days ago I noticed some rogue "anti virus" software on there and quickly found instructions to remove it which including installing and using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software. It scanned my PC, found dozens of problems, and I had it fix them. Then when I reboot my PC suddenly no longer has ...

Get part of the Address
I currently have the address City State and Zip all in one cell. What is the easiest way using code to separate City, State Zip into different cells? Thank You Michae -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try using 'Data - Text to columns' for this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "daniels012 >" <<daniels012.1b73pt@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:daniels012.1b73pt@excelforum-nospam.com... > I currently have the address City State and Zip all in one cell. > What is the easiest way using code to separate City, ...

Simple hack to get $2000 to your home.
Simple hack to get $2000 to your home at http://lifeisbeatiful.co.cc Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ...

How do I get rid of Adobe Reader icon?
I think after I installed acrobat reader 9 I started to get this red icon next to the print button that does "save this document as a PDF document". I don't like it, it annoys me, and I want rid of it. Removing it works but then it just reappears again next time I start up excel. Any other changes to my icons 'stick', but this little critter just won't go away. I tried uninstalling reader 9 but this didn't solve it. I can't find an option to get rid of it. Help!! Adobe Reader can't produce PDF files. Adobe Acrobat CAN. IF you want to remove ...

re: best way to move columns between 2 excel docs
Ok, here is my little project: In execel.doc A I have some columns that I want to move to Excel.doc B, and the columns are always positioned the same way in A, they never change their position. How do you transfer them to B, to append a running process of pre-existing prefilled from previous days ? Any code samples ? Macros ? Please help!!! :- ) I am reading a book on application-level programming, VBA for Access, so I understand more and more everyday. How much work do I have here ? Thanks. ...

Making reminder alarm ring?
Am using Outlook 2003, with SP1. I can set reminders to make an alarm sound (like a harp), when a reminder comes due (it's in Tools > Options > Other > Advanced > Reminder Options > [X]Play sound). But Outlook has to be up and running, else no alarm sound. Is there a way to set Outlook to be sort of in the background (not just minimized, but really in the background) enough that when a reminder comes due, the alarm will sound, and either the reminder window pops up or an icon appears in bottom-right task bar? (Seems like there IS a way for it to check *e-mails* in t...

If I press F9 I get error message "operation failed"
If I press F9 to download all messages I get error message "operation failed" but I can download messages from each email account manually using menu bar receive. Is there a remedy? ...

How to get the certificate for an SSL server (HTTPS)???
Hi all, I do not belive it!! I tried to obtain the certificate for an SSL server (http connectio) but I cannot. I use "INTERNET_OPTION_SECURITY_CERTIFICATE" or "INTERNET_OPTION_SECURITY_CERTIFICATE_STRUCT", calling with InternetQueryOption (or CInternetSession::QueryOption). Dosen't matter what option I have the function fails and the result is allways ERROR_WINHTTP_INCORRECT_HANDLE_TYPE (The type of handle supplied is incorrect for this operation.). Knows anybody how can I do this? Knows someone a piece of code where InternetQueryOption realy runs? Or is ther...

Getting 'unspecified error' sending email with embedded image?
I'm using an email newsletter template in Word, and including image files. I cut and paste the final word version into Outlook, and send. When I format the images to appear in front of the text, and try to send as an email, I get a message 'unspecified error' and the email won't send. If I format the images behind the text, the email can be sent, but the images do not appear in the received email. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot, Judy ...

How do I get my formula to stay the same
I have a worksheet to calculate 12 week averages, and every week I need to add a row, but my formulas automatically change so do not include the new row. What do I need to do to stop the formula changing everytime I insert a new row? Tell us the layout of the worksheet: what cells have data, what cell has average. Then we can be of more help Bernard "BertiesMum" <BertiesMum@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF72CB7F-2866-47DF-AA47-909371817130@microsoft.com... >I have a worksheet to calculate 12 week averages, and every week I need to > add a row, b...

Get control of a Userform by the Name
I want to change the text of a form. I know the name of the form and the name of the control in it. How to get the control of a form if I know the Name? Below post refers to adding a form. But I already have a form, just need the control of that! http://groups.google.co.in/group/microsoft.public.excel.programming/browse_thread/thread/beedb666e1d7a29b/f2df993ded867dd4?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=form+by+name#f2df993ded867dd4 Thanks a lot in advance Regards' Joe If you are talking about a VBA user from in VBA window press F4 (View properties window) and click on the control....

Is "Go To Page" the only way?
Hi there, I'm a 2007 Publisher newbie. I am used to the 2003 version & I really utilised the little pages you had at the bottom left of the screen to flick from page to page. I can't seem to find this option in 2007. I am currently changing pages via Edit/ Go to page.. which quite frankly is a PITA. Please someone tell me how to view my pages in a more user friendly way? Many thanks The sort option is missing from some Publisher 2007 applications. There is a registry fix here: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs It is FAQ 6 -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/...

getting rid of paragraph markers in word
I have these strange markers in word files, probably self imposed by not knowing what I was clicking. They dusappear in "print preview" and do not print. How do I turn them off? Thanks. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "sgsully" <sgsully@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18614E5D-F77A-49FB-89BB-BA041F15F20C@microsoft.com... >I have these strange markers in word files, probably self imposed by not &...

Backing up Money data to online location?
2003 does not allow an easy way to save a back-up to an online location, such My Yahoo briefcase. I have to take the file, and upload it manually. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Will there be an online back-up option in future releases? I'd like to see it go to MSN via my Passport, for instance. I'd upgrade for that. Given the size of a backup and the availability of sync with the web, this might not make it anytime soon. "Iron Flatline" <tiredofvirusspam@anonymousnewsgroupreader.org> wrote in message news:emn3z882DHA.3140@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > 2003 doe...

Is there any easy way to find out the version of MDB file ?
We are using MS Access 2003. We just find that there is a MDB file that hasn't been used for a number of years. We would like to know is there any easy way to find out which version of MS Access (Like Access 97 / Access 2.0) it is created ? When we open it, it asks us to "Convert" or "Open it". Thanks http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=2e861e76-5d89-450a-b977-980a9841111e&DisplayLang=en may be of use. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft...

Writing data back to main form
I have a form that pops up when a certain value is selected in an Option Group on my main form. The user enters free from data in an unbound box on the popup form, then submits the "comment" through a background macro. The macro should write the "comment" back to the main form via a SetValue command, however, the macro is halted because it can't find the original form, which has remained open. Is SetValue the correct command to use in the macro? ...

Get external data locks csv file
I have a scenerio where I am querying a csv file off from a network drive using excel. This file is appended with information written by another computer. When I import a text file using a database query with the microsoft text driver I intermittently experience a permission denied on the computer writing to this csv file. There is no need for excel to lock the csv file qhen querying (as I am not writing to the file). I modified the DSN file to add readonly=1 which did not work. How can I resolve this issue? Thanks for your help. Dustin ...

Can you suggest any way to turn off Saving to Excel?
I've been asked to disable Exporting from CRM to Excel. (I'm not making this up.) Perhaps management has temporarilly lost its senses. Your mission is impossible. Do not accept it You cannot disable exporting from CRM to Excel "Larry" <Larry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6D35176-EEA5-48A8-9798-3181E5FAD1E0@microsoft.com... > I've been asked to disable Exporting from CRM to Excel. (I'm not making > this > up.) Perhaps management has temporarilly lost its senses. How about this likely response - "But Larry, if the ...

Problems getting store to mount.
I had a storage group with 2 mailbox stores in it. I removed one of the stores permanently when I noticed that the other mailbox store was offline. When I tried mount the database I receive the following error: An internal processing error has occured. Try restarting the Exchange System Manager or the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service, or both. ID no: c1041724 Exchange System Manager I've restared the server and still no luck. There is another Storage Group on the server with a mailbox store and it works fine. The other errors in the Application log that appear when I ...

How do I bring back the Outlook 2003 startup wizard?
Hi all, I am setting up a PC that will be used by multiple users. They are moving from Outlook Express to Outlook 2003 using a regular POP3 mail server (not Exchange.) I've done this plenty of times before and normally, when a new user runs Outlook for the first time, they get the "Welcome to the Outlook Startup Wizard" screen. It detects the existing Outlook Express message store, asks if they want to import their settings and mail, etc, and all is good! Well, I made the mistake of running Outlook once on the user profile I used to make the default profile on a new PC. ...

EXCEL- Is there a way to slow down the calculation speed?
I have a spreadsheet which has a large amount of DDE links int bloomberg. They have recently updated their API DDE so that the updat frequency is alot higher than before. This is causing the spreadshee to recalculate to often (pc running close to 100pct all the time). I there a registry value I can change that slows down the frequency o excel updating. I dont want to change to manual update due to the fac the spreadsheet has to be live and updating price changes. Any ideas -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com flashflash, You could se the calc mode to manual and then use a mac...

subtract date in access to get age
I have forgotton how to subtract 2 dates in acces to get the age, has anyont got a quickie for this?? cheers See Chip Pearson's DATEDIF page. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:39:02 -0700, ian <ian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have forgotton how to subtract 2 dates in acces to get the age, has anyont >got a quickie for this?? > >cheers Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca> wrote ... > > I have forgotton how to subtract 2 dates in acces to get the age > > > See Chip Pearson's DATED...