when I triied to send a web page to one note it say it is disable.

I get a message to talk to my adminisator but this is  a stand alone with
windows 7
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

jtgibson16 wrote:
> I get a message to talk to my adminisator but this is  a stand alone
> with windows 7

Do you have a 64-it version of Win7?

Rainald

0
Rainald
12/18/2009 8:41:53 PM
I also have this problem on a 64 bit version of win 7.  Do not have the
problem on another computer with 32-bit  win 7

"Rainald Taesler" wrote:

> jtgibson16 wrote:
> > I get a message to talk to my adminisator but this is  a stand alone
> > with windows 7
>
> Do you have a 64-it version of Win7?
>
> Rainald
>
> .

How do I disable OWA for all user in Exchange 2000?
Hello, How do I disable OWA access for all users? (5000) We have OWA running and only want specific employees (45) to be able to use this function. (I can enable those 45 users manually, after everyone is disabled) Our primary means of using Exchange is through the Outlook2000/2000 client. We want all users to continue to be able to logon via Outlook. Is this even possible? Pleas help! Ulf Levau Serkon AB Sweden ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- How to disable OWA for a single user in Exchange 2000? (but I need to disable all 5000 users) I...

Temporarily disabling a user in 5.5
Hi- I'm trying to temporarily disable a users email (outlook) account in exchange 5.5. The account will be re-instated in two weeks (time off due to bad email behaviour apparently). I've read the groups and come up with what seems to be a workaround, but in my test scenarios, I can't get everything to work properly. I've tried assigning the primary NT account to a hidden "test" user account I have, as well as changing the alias on the general tab to a non-existant alias. After a considerable amount of time (30 minutes or more) this seems to kick in and I get the ...

Add in for Web Expression 3
First is there a better discussion group for Expression?? - thanks A client has a web site created by a third party, built with Web Expression 2 which used a third party drop down menu. This client in purchasing a new system and wishes to continue working on his web site himself, he wants Web Expression 3 however the application will not load the third part add in. Can anyone tell me when Microsoft will fix Web 3 thus allow the add in or how can he buy Web 2? (I could not find it anywhere). most likely it's the Add-In that is the problem...check the third party website ...

Multiple Graphs from one data table
Hello! I have a data table that consists of 5 columns Date, Time, X, Y, Z I want to have two graphs. The first should have X-axes Date+time and Y-axis values from X,Y,Z. The X-axis should be sorted ascending by Date+Time The second graph should have Time as X-axis and values from X,Y,Z as Y-axis. Here comes the hard bit, the X-axis should be sorted ascending by Time How do I accomplish this?? // Anders ...

How do you create a macros without overwriting the previous one y.
The worksheet that I have has several tabs along the bottom; Report/Report2/Report3 etc…/Deliveries/Credits/Weekly Inventory/Recap What I am trying to do is create a macro that makes a new Report tab daily, I have done the Macro that creates the daily new report tab but the macro I have created always copies the original tab. I would like to find out a way that this macro will always create a copy of the latest report tab. maybe have it find the name of the last sheet Sub lastsheetname() ls = Sheets(Worksheets.Count).Name MsgBox ls End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281...

Three pages inside a page
I have three pages; the main page, the header and the footer. How do I code the Default page so it will display the header on top, the main page in the middle and the footer at the bottom of the page? "Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D19EC001-B975-42CE-A939-8D1B3CF5353F@microsoft.com... >I have three pages; the main page, the header and the footer. > How do I code the Default page so it will display the header on top, the > main page in the middle and the footer at the bottom of the page? If you want to display three pages (mai...

web accessed spreadsheet
Not sure how to put this, but will try. Is it possible to post data to a spreadsheet on a local machine, but make it accessible from a web page (ID/PW required) and do it in real time to reflect on-going changes? If so, how and what is needed on both ends to make it work? ANY suggestions/help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, The Old Guy BTW....Using Excel 2000/XP & FrontPage 2003 ...

Send Excel data to Access through button
Hello :) What I'm wanting to do is send user inputed information from an excel spreadsheet to an access database. The Excel will act as the front end, where data will be entered, and the Access will store all the data. I know that the Excel data can be imported from within Access, but Im looking for a solution that would require the user to use Excel only. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :) -- julesferreira ------------------------------------------------------------------------ julesferreira's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&am...

Blank pages
I have created a report that is set up and prints like letters. I recently had to put a footer on the letter and now I get a blank page in between letters. Is there a way to not get that blank page since before I added the footer I did not have one? Thanks for all the insight and help. LG, The usual cause of a blank page in between each printed page, is that your data is a bit too wide, given the margin/s you set up. Just move what you just added to the footer to the left, or decrease your right margin (if possible), and that should do it. -- hth Al Campagna ...

what is 11" X 17" paper size called in excel page setup?
in page setup what is 11" X 17" called I don't think excel has a special term for this. It's more of a printer property. (My printer at home doesn't support this size paper, for example.) Jeremy wrote: > > in page setup what is 11" X 17" called -- Dave Peterson On Sat, 8 Oct 2005 07:01:02 -0700, Jeremy <Jeremy@discussions.microsoft.com> brought to our attention: >in page setup what is 11" X 17" called If the size is available on your printer, it is sometimes referred as Ledger. And sometimes tabloid and B size, too: http:/...

outlook will not send only receive
Using Outlook 2000 (9.0.0.2711) on Windows XP Home Edition V 5.1 SP 2 I have unloaded and reloaded Outlook. All configurations are as they have always been. Server is not experiencing any problems. Yet I can only receive email not send. Use Norton 2005 Virus Software, with email protection but worked fine until today. No changes to config w/Norton or Zone Alarm Pro firewall. No changes to anything except Outlook just refuses to send... Any ideas? TIA doco wrote: > Using Outlook 2000 (9.0.0.2711) > on Windows XP Home Edition V 5.1 SP 2 > > I have unloaded and reload...

Cannot Send/Recieve Attachments
Hello all: We are having some major issues here. I had to do a hard repair of our Exchange db and now we are no longer able to send or receive attachments. We get errors such as operation has failed or object could not be found, and when it does send the message cannot be read on the other end. Please help if you can. Thanks, John Did you perform an offline defrag (eseutil /d) after the hard repair? PSS does not recommend running a database in production that has had hard repair performed on it. If you didn't perform the offline defrag, do that first and then post back if y...

Any one know what I should do to get this fixed?
Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9548 Date: 5/16/2006 Time: 5:01:07 PM User: N/A Computer: NORDICS1 Description: Disabled user /o=NORDICAIR/ou=first administrative group/cn=Recipients/cn=sskinner does not have a master account SID. Please use Active Directory MMC to set an active account as this user's master account. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. Assign "Self" to the account. Nue "Steve MCSE MCV A+ NET+" <stvnchrs@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:E6OdnUIqtO...

why page grouping changes when I add pages
Why don't you describe your issue more fully? Are you referring to a booklet? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "edward" <edward@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07C4040E-FCFA-4DB5-B394-73D14CAA2C41@microsoft.com... > I am making a catalog. When I add additional pages to my publication some of the former pages change their graphics grouping order even though the publication was saved previously. Thanks "Mary Sauer" wrote: > Why don't you describe your issu...

Exception List (Allow send out large attachment) from Global Setti
Hi all, I'm running Exchg2003-SP1 with Win2003-SP1. My current policy applied to all user by default, our goal is to have all users able to send internal 10MB, external 5MB: 1. Global Settings --> Message Delivery --> sending message : 10MB. 2. Default SMTP Virtual Server --> Messages --> Limit message size to: 5MB. 3. Internet Mail Connectors --> Content Restrictions --> Allow sizes (enable) only message less than: 5MB. So far these rules work fine. Now I need to allow one of the department to send external email = 10MB. Since this is minor group of user, i can'...

creating a stats page
Hi me and some freind have a pool tabel we wery often so we want to kee track of the scoors but is there a way to put in a button in exce (value on click +1) i mean like i you press the button the number i fromt of it get's mulitplyed (12 after click 13) cos the set up i gonna be like Name | Win | Loss | Fauls | ----------------------------------------------- test 1 | (---) | (---) | (---) | sum thinglike that (---) equals a button btw Please help u -- sweep ----------------------------------------------------------------------- sweepy's Pro...

Outlook 2007 Beta F5 for Send and Receive...
Is there a way to activate F5 for a Send and Receive shortcut? Thanks! BTW... CDO Colaborative Data Objects is not installed w/ Outlook 2007, but it is available as a separate download to keep all your little app'ies working smoothly. "Theoretically" that is... :D F9 is the shortcut for Send and Receive in OL 2003 as well as OL 2007. If you are talking abt chaning the shortcut from F9 tp F5, I am sorry, I am not sure about how to acheive that. -- Regards Sudharson AN "EastAsia" <Private@AsiaWorld.com> wrote in message news:eAk8vv8fGHA.4940@TK2MSFTNG...

problem of receive email from one domain, but others are fine
Hi, I meet some problem of exchange server, seems i could receive emails from all domains, except one. here is the SMTP log: 210.3.34.131, hk2k02.tommy.local, 2006-4-29, 0:52:04, SMTPSVC1, MAIL, 210.22.128.196, 0, 23, 307, 250, 0, EHLO, -, +hk2k02.tommy.local, 210.3.34.131, hk2k02.tommy.local, 2006-4-29, 0:52:04, SMTPSVC1, MAIL, 210.22.128.196, 0, 23, 307, 250, 0, EHLO, -, +hk2k02.tommy.local, 210.3.34.131, hk2k02.tommy.local, 2006-4-29, 0:52:04, SMTPSVC1, MAIL, 210.22.128.196, 0, 51, 53, 250, 0, MAIL, -, +FROM:<SRAGHAV@tommyhilfiger.com.hk>, 210.3.34.131, hk2k02.tommy.local, 2006...

Add One Condition!
Can this be added to "tblHorseDetails.Invocing=No" So as The Yes Records are eliminated tblHorseDetails.Invoicing is a Yes/No Field Thanks if you can help me with this...............Bob recHorseOwners.Open "SELECT OwnerID,OwnerPercent FROM tblHorseDetails" _ & " WHERE HorseID=" _ & val(tbHorseID.value) & " AND OwnerID > 0 ORDER BY OwnerID ", CurrentProject.Connection, adOpenDynamic, adLockOptimistic recHorseOwners.Open "SELECT OwnerID,OwnerPercent FROM tblHorseDetails" _ & " WH...

Print page breaking
Hi, I'm need to print my spreadsheet, but I would like the data grouped by columns A and M. Does anybody know if and how I could make my print settings so that there will be a page break anytime there is a change in the column A or M? Thanks, John ...

Error message when sending #2
Sometimes in Outlook 2003 when I send a message I get a small dialogue box immediately after saying - "The Item.Close Command Cannot Be Performed During A Item. Send Event" the message The message seems to go without any problems, but seeing as I am testing this before I roll it out to my users (130+) I would really like some advice on why this is happening and how it can be resolved. Kind Regards Nigel Got any add-ins installed? Make sure that they are all Outlook 2003 compatible. Also try it on an add-in free machine. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.c...

Send this sheet
I hit the wrong short cut keys, and now a toolbar of some sort has displayed, which prompts me to send the sheet via Outlook. I don't have Outlook, I don't want to send the file, and now I can't get rid of this toolbar, which takes up about an inch of valuable space at the top of my screen. Any ideas on how to get rid of it? I can't see it mentioned under "Toolbars", but it's in the toolbar area... Thanks in advance - it's driving me crazy. Daniel ...

I Don,t Send & e mail?
I Don,t Send E-Mail in microsoft outlook 2003 by POP3 server (mail.yahoo.com) and SMTP Server (mail.yahoo.com) How to Use of Microsoft Outlook 2003 ? asdollahkazemi@yahoo.com <asdollahkazemi@yahoo.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I Don,t Send E-Mail in microsoft outlook 2003 by > POP3 server (mail.yahoo.com) and SMTP Server (mail.yahoo.com) > How to Use of Microsoft Outlook 2003 ? Unless you pay Yahoo! for the privilege, you can't use POP/SMTP with Yahoo! servers. -- Brian Tillman ...

Changing opening view and send/receive
When i open Microsoft Outlook XP 2002 I get the Outlook Today screen. How do i change this so I get my inbox on opening. Secondly I have a broadband connection and would like new mail to arrive and be sent automatically as soon as it arrives or is sent (like work emails) instead of having to manually press the send/receive button. How do i do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks. Shabs schrieb am 14.01.2005 15:23: > When i open Microsoft Outlook XP 2002 I get the Outlook Today screen. > How do i change this so I get my inbox on opening. Extras | Options | More | Ad...

Cant send urls, pages
Just upgraded from 2002 to 2003. Now I can not send interesting websites to friends, associates, or send links the way I used to. I went in and adjusted several security levels to no avail. It is probably something simple but I am not seeing it ~Thank Michele Katmido <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Just upgraded from 2002 to 2003. Now I can not send interesting > websites to friends, associates, or send links the way I used to. I > went in and adjusted several security levels to no avail. Include the URL in a plain text message and it will get through. Don...