Set Default Image as Background

I would like to create a notebook for coaching basketball and it would be
awesome if I could set the background (just like the rule lines) to be a
sketch of a basketball court so I could then draw plays on the overlay.

Is there any easy way to accomplish this short of inserting an image into
each page? Ideally, I would want a section that each new page created
automatically has the background ready to draw plays.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

> I would like to create a notebook for coaching basketball and it would be
> awesome if I could set the background (just like the rule lines) to be a
> sketch of a basketball court so I could then draw plays on the overlay.
>
> Is there any easy way to accomplish this short of inserting an image into
> each page? Ideally, I would want a section that each new page created
> automatically has the background ready to draw plays.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Thanks!

Look here:

http://blogs.msdn.com/david_rasmussen/archive/2007/09/20/making-page-templates-in-onenote-with-background-images.aspx

Bernd
0
Bernd

Setting Outlook settings to new server
We are in the process of moving mailboxes to a new server. Is there a utility or ad policy to automatically configure outlook to point to the new exchange server? Instead of manually configuring the users outlook profile. On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 11:15:01 -0800, Rich <Rich@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We are in the process of moving mailboxes to a new server. Is there a utility >or ad policy to automatically configure outlook to point to the new exchange >server? Instead of manually configuring the users outlook profile. If you are moving the mailboxes in the same org vi...

How to remove black frame/background around the icon <1183463901.227455.123960@e16g2000pri.googlegroups.com>
Hi, I have created a toolbar using Deskband in Visual Studio 6.0. I have added icons for the buttons but for every icon, I see a black background/frame. Even if I open the icon in MS Paint, I see that black frame. Its like all the icons are sqaure in shape and except for the actual picture everything else is black! I have never worked with icons before and I do not know how I can get rid of this. It makes my toolbar look very ugly. Please somebody help EggHeadCafe - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com Normally, icons (.ico) files are actually two bitmaps, a mask bitm...

Paper settings change for specific printer
I just installed access 2007 and my application uses reports to print labels. Specifically a Dymo turbo 400 and 30252 address labels. when i was using acess 2003 i specified to use a specific printer and everything was great. and when i copied updated FrontEnds to my networked computers every thing transfered and the labels printed fine however with 07 the "Specifc printer" has a different page size.. i fixed all the reports on my master FE but the changes didnt stay when i copied FE to other computers and im not sure where to go. i installed all the printers from the s...

Outlook saves image attachment as bitmap
Hi. I have Outlook 2003 running on Windows XP. When I save an image attachments, it only allows me to save it as bitmap. Before, it used to let me choose between bitmap & jpeg. I found an article on Microsoft's website, but it only pertains to Internet Explorer (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=810978#appliesto). I did it anyways, but it didn't correct my problem. Thanx in advance, Candee ...

Setting the default font and font size for Excel comments
Hi, Do you know how to set the default font and font size in Excel for the cell 'Comments'? I have looked in Options as well as in the registry to see if I can change the default from Tahoma (size 8) to another (i.e. Arial size 12). Your help would really be appreciated. Thanks, Clint - UK ...

outlook in sub-domain to set use root-domain question!!!
Dear Sir Please see below more details,(We are using special railway line between Head office in Taipei and branch office in Tao-Yuan) Head office in Taipei: aaa.com(Root domain) Dc server * 2(One of it is GC Server), Front-End Exchange 2003 *1, Back-End Exchange 2003 * 2(One is named mail1, another is named mail2 ) Branch office in Tao-Yuan: bbb.aaa.com(sub-domain) Dc Server *1(No GC Server,No Exchange Server) After using ADMT v3 Tool, when I transfer an account from root named aaa.com(ou) to bbb.aaa.com. After I ins...

Can I set SQL mirroring across WAN?
We have a 100 Mb dedicated DR link to another data center. Want to set up a SQL 2008 database to use mirroring from primary to a standby server at the remote data center. I did a ping test and here is the result. ping -n 100 -l 5120 <target IP> Ping statistics for <target IP> Packets: Sent = 100, Received = 99, Lost = 1 (1% loss), Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds: Minimum = 8ms, Maximum = 19ms, Average = 11ms is the network latency good enough for database mirroring? Does anyone know the min. requirement? Field experience will be fine too....

Code about setting Y Axes scale.
I couldn't understand the lines between 35-42, why he thought the dbMinScale after the change is the one he want. What the logic of this code section. Any one who could understand please help me. thanks in advance!:) Private Sub USP_SetYAxesScal(ByVal i_strWSName As String, ByVal i_strChartName As String, Optional ByVal i_intDecimal As Integer = 2) Dim dbMaxScale As Double, dbMinScale As Double, i As Integer, j As Integer Dim xTargetChart As Chart, vTemp() As Variant, blnInit As Boolean, dbMax As Double, dbMin As Double 1 On Error Resume Next 'get max/m...

How do I set up mixed page orientations in Publisher 2003?
I'm trying to create a duplex publication where one side is in portrait and the reverse is in landscape. I've tried looking in the halp and through all the menus but it seems that I can only have one or the other. Can anybody help? Publisher (any version) does not support this. The workaround most frequently offered is to design your landscape page, group the all the objects, then rotate 90 degrees. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "T. Mitchell"...

Error trying to make an account default
I have a new computer and my outlook 2003 is not letting me assign a default account to send and receive. I get this error: "The Specicied Account could not be found. It might have been deleted." I have four accounnts setup and have tried removing the accounts and recreating them and still get the error. when the account has been made, it tests fine. None of the four can be made default. Thanks in Advance! ...

FormatAutoshape->ColorsAndLines->Fill->Color->Background
Does anyone know what the above switch does? As far as I can see, it forces a fill of white. I am using Office 2003 with Windows XP. It forces the fill to match the backgrouns fill at any point (I guess you have a white background). Give your slide a background picture or gradient (right click > format background), cover it with eg a plain blue rectangle. Now insert a circle and do as you did above. Move the circle around to see how it works. -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials...

Setting Text in a ComboBox
Hi, Does anybody know why I cannot set the text in the edit control of a CBS_DROPDOWN style CombBox control using SetWindowText()? I was able to change the text in the edit control part of the ComboBox manually. Thanks, Vincent. I don't know why can't you? Post some code. You should be able to m_MyCombo.SetWindowText("The Text"); Ali R. "Vincent Yu" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5e2b01c3ad48$5309d630$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, Does anybody know why I cannot set the text in the > edit control of a CBS_DROPDOWN style ...

setting up a book cover?
I've been reading about this, the only directions I could find for doing it is how to set up a book (for pubish on demand, mainly) in WORD. This has a very brief discription of how to to set up the cover design (if one has no choice) in Word. Since I have Publisher (2000) I'm thinking that would be better, of course. I don't have a specific book and cover in mind, just would like to learn to do it. The directions for Word has how to set up the measurments, with extra on the edges for "bleed" and figuring the space for the spine (going by pages in the book...

set value of a group of activex control points
Have a spreadsheet that has some 20+ activex control points (option buttons). Is there a way to group all these controls together & set their initial values the same? Trying to setup a "reset" type of operation that would clear all control points. I can do them individually via properties, but it's too time consuming. Any suggestions? ...

pvt table field settings!
hi! i am receiving data every day from 10 different places as under.! for example: DATE 11.01.2009 PLACE "A" TOTAL NUMBER OF RECEIPTS 10 TOTAL OF RECEIPTS AMOUNT 1000 DATE 11.01.2009 PLACE "B" TOTAL NUMBER OF RECEIPTS 50 TOTAL OF RECEIPTS AMOUNT 1500 DATE 11.02.2009 PLACE "A" TOTAL NUMBER OF RECEIPTS 15 TOTAL OF RECEIPTS AMOUNT 1000 DATE 11.03.2009 PLACE "C" TOTAL NUMBER OF RECEIPTS 10 TOTAL OF RECEIPTS AMOUNT 1000 -likewise i'm receiving daily data from all the 10 places..! what i want is a pivot table report on a...

Default Mail Programme #2
Hi For some reason, my default mail programme seems to keep reverting back to Internet Explorer. I go into TOOLS - INTERNET OPTIONS - Programmes Tab - and select Microsoft Office Outlook as the email programme to use. However, when I try to synchronise mail with my Palmpad, the mail doesn't synchronise, and when I check the default programmes, it has changed back to Internet Explorer. Is there anyway to stop this keep changing at random - its a nuisance when I try and snch the palmpad. ...

Deletion settings in Mailbox Store Properties
Our company would like to enforce a policy to permanently delete items 30 days or older from each mailboxes Deleted items folder. The mailboxes all reside on the Exchange 2003 server. Under Mailbox Store Properties, Deletion settings, the Keep deleted items for (days) is set to 30, yet the items are not being deleted. My thoughts are that it is because we do not have the Mailbox Manager scheduled to run. Is that correct? I am a little hesitant to run it because I am worried about what else it might "manage". I only see one recipient policy and that is for email addresses. ...

email background color
Just reinstalled Outlook 2000 on repaired win98 system. Now received HTML emails display with a grey background. I'm not finding where there are settings to control this? ...

Saving a scrollable image in bitmap and jpeg format
I have a picture control in which i am diaplaying images of various sizes if size go beyond the size of the dialog then scrollbars becomes active so view the hidden image. But when wriiten two functions to save that bitmap following problems occured: 1> For the first function it was saving only viewable area of teh bitmap 2> for second if i have specified the dimensions as 800 X 600 and picture control diamensions is 345 X 330 then it is taking area outside dialog to get image of the 800 X 600 How can i save the image with same dimensions with which i am displaying it ? Thanking in ant...

Offline setting in Outlook 2002
Running a laptop with Windows XP SP1 & Outlook 2002. Outlook is configured as a MAPI client (for use w/ Exchange 2000 server). User also has an .ost file configured locally on the laptop. The laptop is often connected to the corporate network via VPN using a Cisco VPN client. From time to time, while connected via VPN, Outlook goes into Offline mode. Restarting Outlook does not result in the program coming out of Offline status. I've found that the only way to resolve this issue is for the user to log off/on again and restart Outlook. At present, I've configured Outloo...

Changing Default Tabs
I created a document in Publisher 2002. I changed the default tabs to .125". When I reopen the document, all the tabs are at .5" and it messes up all the formatting. Why doesn't the new default setting of .125 "stick"?, and how can I fix this? Thank you. Was the file from an earlier version of Publisher? Custom tabs that you previously set in Publisher 2000 are not saved when you save a publication in Publisher 2002 or in Publisher 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/891825/en-us This article could be helpful. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.co...

change formula for trendline settings
Hi I am Karthik. I wanted to know how to change the formula for the trendline setting(power function) form the default cx^b to c*(x-e)^b. I am in urgent need of it so if any would reply to this I would be very thankful to them. Thanks in advance. Regards, Karthik. Excel has no native way to accomplish this transformation. I suppose I would try to hack something using Solver. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "karthikpoly" <karthikpoly@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

I Need a Formula for setting up what to charge for equipment rent.
i need a formula to set hourly charges for renting out construction equipment such as Backhoes, Bulldozers etc. You need to determine what the formula to calculate these charges are, in English, and then maybe we can help with the SS formula. -- HTH RP "chippian" <chippian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:85434E7B-D99B-4FCE-9382-DF5FE1DE8EFF@microsoft.com... > i need a formula to set hourly charges for renting out construction equipment > such as Backhoes, Bulldozers etc. =IF(renter="BVL",$2/hr, $1000/hr) with grin best wishes -- Be...

Fixed multi-color background!
Can anyone help with this: I need to be able to highlight my chart background as (in rows from top to bottom): Red, Yellow, Green, Yellow, and Red. So I can have my Line chart run through it. I have only one data series (values) that run on 16 columns. I've tried to hilite it, but Excel will only hilite the entire background (plot area) at once. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks. Hi, The multiple coloured background can be created by using a dummy dataseries. For your chart you would use a stacked column. Have a look a the technique shown by Jon in his example. http://peltie...