Print several pages to single paper

Hi, when previewing OneNote pages each page is a separate page of paper in
print. Is there a way to have the pages follow on the same page separated
only with the OneNote page title?

Thanks
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Deejay wrote:
> Hi, when previewing OneNote pages each page is a separate page of
> paper in print. Is there a way to have the pages follow on the same
> page separated only with the OneNote page title?

No, there is no such option.

Rainald
0
Rainald

How do I print Gift Certificates in sequence(00001
I need to print gift certificates in sequence. Print 1-100 and stop. Later print 101-150 and more. Is your question about how to print a certain number of certificates or how to create the documents with consecutive numbers? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "pvg" <pvg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F1FF209-0F85-40DD-A9ED-C4470A209359@microsoft.com... >I need to print gift certificates in sequence. Print 1-100 and stop. Later > print > 101-150 and more. -- ...

Printer driver keeping printed stuff from teh day before to reprint at random
We just moved our shipping operations onto a windows 7(64) platform. This include a USB Eltron 2844 label printer for our UPS operations. Our mainstay application is browser based, and prints UPS labels to this printer by downloading a .EPL file, which is then copied to the printer with a simple batch file. Attempting to print a single label results in printing two to seven DIFFERENT labels, all valid labels, originally printed within the last 24 hours or so, along with AT THE END OF THE PRINTING, the one label we wanted. After trying in vain to determine what was wrong with ...

How to print Z report twice?
Last night I run the Z report but the paper got stuck. When I tried to run it again it shows 0 sales. My trainer told me that the Z report can only be run once. Is it true? If not how can i retrieve the information again and run the report for the 2nd time? You can find it in the journal viewer just like a receipt and reprint it from there. <oez4u@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1154589409.592371.315400@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Last night I run the Z report but the paper got stuck. When I tried to > run it again it shows 0 sales. My trainer told me that the Z report...

Tree view of wiki pages: is it possible???
Hi all, I'm building a wiki site and I'd like to have on the left side menu (the quick launch menu) somehting like a tree view that let me easy navigate the wiki pages... maybe a wiki library is not what I need, because none will add or remove contents... basically I'm using a site as an "instruction book"... and the tree view should make easy to navigate the differents web pages... any suggestion??? Thanks Vit On Mar 19, 5:59=A0pm, Vit <fina...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > I'm building a wiki site and I'd like to have...

Same image/every page
Hi I'm wondering if it is possible to have a png image appear automatically on every page. It needs to sit behind the text, and to further complicate things, needs to shift with the gutter depending on whether it is on a left or right page. This is of course a breeze with a page layout app but the client insists the project be completed in Word. Alternatively, is there something like a Paste in Place command in Word? TIA mw maxxwitt wrote: > Hi > I'm wondering if it is possible to have a png image appear > automatically on every page. It needs to sit behind the text, and ...

Printing Publisher 2007 Docs on HP OfficeJet Pro L7680
I am unable to print more than 9 pages at a time when printing from Microsoft Publisher 2007 and using Vista operating system. Other microsoft programs such as Excel & Word work fine. After talking with HP Help, we've concluded the problem is with Publisher 2007. I have also tried printing to other HP printer models and experience the same problem. How do I fix this? I have two HP printers, neither one has your problem. Have you checked your printer preferences, is one copy enabled? Have you installed the newest driver. This one has a June 2007 timestamp, may be newer than y...

Page Breaks Problem ( Emergency , Gurus.. PleaseHelp)
Can any body help me immediately. Please understand the snario. I am setting the page breaks on my excel sheet. that i had generated b executing code from Visual Basic. When i first time generate the exce sheet the code used to set the page breaks executes right. but when second time execute the code. the code to set the page breaks, Fails. Below is given the code that i am using to set the page breaks. Plese help .. wrkSheet.HPageBreaks.Add Before:=Cells(Row, 1) wrkSheet.VPageBreaks.Add Before:=Cells(1, CmbMaxColumns+1) Follwing is the error that s show when i execute the code s...

Want to make complex header on 2nd and 3rd page
I need to make a quotation which consists of a first page, thats fully on its own and then two pages which has a same header. The header, though, consists of quite a lot of text and also a company logo and that was byond the header functionality. How to get the 2nd and 3rd pages with a complex upper part? Bart Exc 2003 ...

Prinding each row of Excel sheet on a seperate page dispallying one record on each pa
From a spread sheet ,I need to print out a row on each page seperately that is printout each record on the row on one page seperately. Can any one please advise how it can be done ? Fro example Row 1 Data 11 Data 12 Data 13 Row 2 Data 21 Data 22 Data 23 Row 3 Data 31 Data 32 Data 33 I would want to print out Data 11 and Data 22 on one page then Data 21 and Data 22 on the second page and data 31 and Data 33 on the third page Pleae advise if and hwo this is possible. Thank you Sanjeev --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Sorry ...

Lines of text move when viewed in print preview and printed
I am inserting pictures with-in paragraphs of text. I have tried formating as both exact and in-line, using top/bottom. The text moves up 1-2 lines when printed or viewed in print preview. This change in text lines also happens when view is changed from 50% to 100%. I am working with two column text and the pictures are inserted into each column. How can I fix this problem? What version of Windows and Publisher are you using??? You people that think we have crystal balls or are mind readers are exasperating! -- >-----Original Message----- >What version of Windows and Publi...

Slightly OT: Online print house for custom greeting/note cards
Howdy, I somehow got "volunteered" (again) to create a few different designs for notecard/greeting cards for a non-profit org. so they can sell them to raise money. I'm looking for a cost effective online source (print house) that can take uploads of my designs. 4 color face & folds etc. I've looked at a few, but was wondering if anyone has any input Tnx, Rob Can't help you - I use a local printer. Sorry. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message news:%233wnw3P1...

Invalid page fault #4
When I start up Outlook a message displays this program has performed an Illegal Operation. Further explanation describes " Outlook caused an invalid page fault in clthood.dll @0197:61c05319". Just started doing this. When I try to reinstall Outlook, I get a message Unable to run setup. Any suggestions? Hi, Are you sure that the name of the file is correct ? Is it clthood.dll ??? Please verify .. Hope this helps !!! With Regards, Sudharson.AN "Mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4cf201c3ffcf$168c6a40$a001280a@phx.gbl... > ...

keeping footer from resizing when using the fit to page function
How do I keep the footer from shrinking in excel when i use the "fit to page" option for my worksheets. I'd like it to stay the same size no matter what the font of the worksheet is. ...

Macro to open print window and set to print entire workbook
I need help getitng a macro created to open the print window, then se it to 'print the entire workbook'. Then the macro would stop. At whic the user would then specify additional specs for printing. I.E. # o pages, paper size etc. I am trying to default the 'print entire work book option' withou restricting the user from other print specs. I have a macro that will print once a button is clicked on th spreadsheet but it goes directly to print and does not let the user se other specs. I.E. # of pages, etc. Thanks in advanc -- retseor ---------------------------------------...

Deleting a single character in a text field
In one of my tables i have a field that has a text values like '123.23123' i would like , to delete the full stop. How can i do this. I cant do it in excel as the number of records that i have is over 200000. hi, ma1000 wrote: > In one of my tables i have a field that has a text values like '123.23123' i > would like , to delete the full stop. How can i do this. I cant do it in > excel as the number of records that i have is over 200000. Create a update query, use Replace([yourField], ".", "") as new value. mfG --> stefan <-- ...

Printing to Adobe
I get a runtime error everytime I print an invoice to Adobe 6.0. What's the deal? The invoice prints to the adobe distiller and creates the PDF. However MS Money crashes, sometimes it restarts itself to the sign on location other times, it just closes. Is there a fix? Below is error I get: Program: msmoney.exe R6025 - pure virtual function call I am using: MS Money 2006 Small Business version 15.0.150.513 In microsoft.public.money, Caddant wrote: >I get a runtime error everytime I print an invoice to Adobe 6.0. What's the >deal? The invoice prints to the adobe distiller an...

print preview does not match page i am working on
In this white space (not the subject line), let us about the problem in more detail If print preview is showing only part of the worksheet, then you need to reset the print area in the File | Print Area dialogs best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "gillygalloo" <gillygalloo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9739F8B9-CBC6-4722-88FA-AEC01F6348FC@microsoft.com... > ...

Size of single bracket in Equation (Word 2007)
Hi group, I'd like to change the size of a single bracket in an equation - how can I achieve this? For example, in Latex I could do something like this: F\biggr|_{a} , where biggrl gives me a large sized "|" ... Cheers -Ralf as a work-around I came up with a trick: I used a single Matrix column with 3 rows - inserted the single "|" on the right-hand side - I put the actual equation in the centre of the matrix field and the other matrix fields I left empty ... the result looks pleasing Cheers -Ralf On Feb 1, 1:15=A0pm, "ralf.schaa" ...

how to change font on printed copy of outlook calendar week view
When I print out my calendar by the week the font is too small. I can't find how to increase the size of the font so it PRINTS larger. I could change it on the view of the calendar but it doesn't change on the print preview. Randi Steiger;110316 Wrote: > When I print out my calendar by the week the font is too small. I can't > find > how to increase the size of the font so it PRINTS larger. I could > change it > on the view of the calendar but it doesn't change on the print preview. Which version of Outlook? Did you check the page setup options w...

how to retrieve data from password protected web pages?
how can I retrieve data from password protected web pages in excel? ...

Outlook Web Access
I cannot open e-mails forwarded to me from several AOL users. OWA shows "The page cannot be displayed" message. I can open all other e-mails. Looking at the details of the message I find these content types: multipart/mixed, text/plain, message/rfc822, multipart/alternative, text/html, application/msword. text/html is the only one represented in the registry and is in Level2MIMETypes registry entry. Any help on what may be blocking these e- mails is greatly appreciated. ...

Multiple Calendars
I have created multiple calendars for my boss, for different program components. He has the need to print these calendars frequently, but finds it extremely frustrating to have to change the header for each calendar he prints. I must say it seems obvious to me that there should be a way to have separate headers for each calendar, obviating the need to change the header for each different calendar printed. Another issue is the impossibility of emailing the calendars. We do not have ready access to a web server and I have not been able to save as html without a webserver. I tried e...

linked pages not working properly in mspub2000 for windows
Hi, On a pc, I created a 31 page document possibly done in Pub.98 that functioned perfectly. Now, while trying to edit/revise that document on a new computer in Pub 2000, finding that when I add new/additional text, instead of the text linking to the next page, it links to a page at the end of the document. For example, I am typing on page 20 and instead of the text continuing onto page 21, it jumps to the end of the document (page 31) I have tried to create links between pg 21 & 22, but can't create a link- I get a message that there is 'text'. It will only link to a bla...

How to print 4 panels on 8.5" x 14" paper
I have been trying to print a document that I made on a 4 panel layout. I changed the paper size to 8.5" x14" and I changed the layout to landscape. The document does not print out correctly. Can anyone help me? Please define "does not print out properly". Just because you change the paper size does not mean that your design will automatically rescale itself to fit in the new size. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Katie" <Katie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03F70C7F-D27B-4122-908C-20A926F0A6CA@microsoft.com... &g...

Printing a Report 2" X 4"
I am using a DB where you select members that have signed up for and art event and print labels using a Dymo printer. The label contains member info, art info, and calculations for sales tax and totals. My problem is that if I make a Label report the calculations do not work the same a making a report. How do I size a report for a 2" X 4" report, which is the Dymo label I want to use, or how do I make calculations work on a label report? Thanks for any help you can provide. -- Doug Small The Dymo printer should have software that creates the 2"x4" label s...