pages not sync'd in a sharepoint folder

hi,
we are using ON07 on a global basis now and as such we are trying to share
onenote files on a sharepoint site.

when other people contribute to the shared page, they can see their own
edits, but no one else can?

however, the pages are fully sync'd

in addition, when we try live-sharing on the same sharepoint location, it
works just fine.

any ideas?

thanks
--
alec
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

apologies, it has just updated the page now - but it took about 30mins!

is there a way to reduce this update time?

thanks
--
alec

"alec" wrote:

> hi,
> we are using ON07 on a global basis now and as such we are trying to share
> onenote files on a sharepoint site.
>
> when other people contribute to the shared page, they can see their own
> edits, but no one else can?
>
> however, the pages are fully sync'd
>
> in addition, when we try live-sharing on the same sharepoint location, it
> works just fine.
>
> any ideas?
>
> thanks
> --
> alec

Sharepoint and Exchange
Has anyone successfully set up Sharepoint services on a box with Exchange 2003 (without breaking OWA, OMA, etc)? I had some major problems as you will see here: http://www.itwriting.com/blog/?postid=212 I know I *should* be using either SBS or a separate server; however neither option works well for me; this is basically a test environment. I do find it irritating that the Sharepoint doesn't have an install option that is less intrusive. The install options are either "take over IIS on this machine" or "server farm". I don't want a server farm. I know there ...

Move page between publisher
I have two Publisher files and need to move one page from one file and insert into another file. Cannot not find the answer in help. Open the files in separate instances of Publisher. Group the objects on the page you want to move, lock them together, click and copy the entire group, then paste it into the other Pub file. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "ss0806" <ss0806@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6AE6131E-8165-4E56-8B30-56E5B06EB9E0@microsoft.com... > I have two Publisher files and need to move one page from o...

Can't Download Sent Items or other folders from a POP3 Account
I am unable to figure out how to download messages in my sent items folder and other folders from my POP3 account. The inbox works fine. I have Windows XP and Microsoft Outlook 2003. If there is anything else you need let me know. ...

How do you change the default folder
How do you change the default folder of where Outlook saves attachments from the temp folder to the users My documents? Melinda ...

picture manager and my pictures folder not having same pictures
My mother got a new computer with Office 2007. She deleted some pictures from her My Pictures folder and they still remained in Picture Manager. Then we noticed some pictures in her My Pictres folder do not show up in Picture Manger. What gives? And which area is it that is used for a screensaver? That is how she knew something was off when pictures she deleted from My Pictures were still being shown in her screensaver (which is set to show slideshow from My Pictures) and we discovered the pictures were not in her My Pictures folder, but showed up in Picture Manager when we opened ...

Moving publiv folders
Hi. I have added a new Exchange server. It's a member server in the domain. The original server is a domain controller. I have moved all the mailboxes, and enabled OWA with SSL and form based authentication. No problems so far. Now I want to move the public folders, so the users that now are connected to the new server can se the public folders. I user "Move All Replicas" on the "Puclic Folder Store" on the original server. Then it looks like the folders are moved (the folder names are displayed and a little clock is displayed). But the folders remain on the...

open mdb from web folder
I've set up a webdav web folder online to use for storing/editing several files. Doc files excel sheet etc all works fine. But when I try to open a ..mdb access file it gives the following error: ------ Unable to open data access page The file you attempted to open was not recognized as html. You may have selected the wrong file or tried to open a database file off of a web server. ------- Why is this? Can I work around this? Fix this? A registry fix? Security setting? Anything? Cant find any help or documentation on this anywhere. ...

OE locks up when I select "sent items" folder
I get the permanent hourglass when i click on the "Sent Items" folder. I have tried various steps to resolve, including a SP repair. All updates are installed. Any suggestions. larry Goode wrote: > I get the permanent hourglass when i click on the "Sent Items" > folder. I have tried various steps to resolve, including a SP repair. > All updates are installed. Any suggestions. Hi - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. Y...

Printing from a Master page
I am trying to print a document and the text area is overprinted in black. Anyone know how to correct that? Might think about a printer driver update. Is this only happening on one publication? What version Publisher? Not sure I understand what is happening. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "sherlynn" <sherLynn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6169A241-2AE6-4DD7-A932-E5432A55C777@microsoft.com... >I am trying to print a document and the text area is overprinted in black. > Anyone...

SMTP MailBox Store folder appearing in the Queues
I am running an Exchange 2003 SP1 standard server. I have noticed in the Queues a new folder that appeared called SMTP Mailbox Store that has a X400 protocol. I have looked at several other similar systems and do not see that folder. I am a little paranoid on this server since I did not patch it for the latest vulnerability until a couple of days after the release of the patch from Microsoft. Is there anything I should be looking for or monitoring? TIA John Hello John, Thank you for posting. According to my research, the folder does not indicate any problem. If your server ...

deleting pages in publisher 2002
When deleting p.5 (or any page) of my 19 page document, last page deletes instead! What's happening here? How can I delete my page? I'm using "edit" delete page. Also, I am not in Master Page mode. K. On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:39:35 +0000, KLeDrew wrote (in article <CA87F080-CAF5-4A38-956C-FDF8896CA92A@microsoft.com>): > When deleting p.5 (or any page) of my 19 page document, last page deletes > instead! What's happening here? How can I delete my page? I'm using "edit" > delete page. Also, I am not in Master Page mode. > > ...

Blocking forwarding in public folders
Exchange 5.5 I need to create a new public folder which my users and people outside of the company will be posting to. Unfortunately, the data being posted is proprietary and the originator would like us to block the ability of our users to forward the posts outside of the company (for this folder only). Can this be done, and if so, how would I go about doing it. Thank you. that would not be easy, if it's even possible...if people have the rights to view the folder contents, and they also have rights to send/receive Internet email, I don't see how you could stop them from forwarding...

Unable display folder
Hi, My system can not receive email. I upgrade it from Office 2000 to Office XP. Screen has message: Unable to display the folder. Microsoft outlook could not access the specified folder location. The .DLL file for the information service could not be found. MAPI was unable to load the information service PSTRX.DLL. Be sure the service is correcty installed and configured. I need help. Please email me cchen@glbtecx.com or call 949 450 8725. Thank you. .. ...

in what order should i place multiple brochure pages?
i am wondering in what order should i lay out my pages in my brochure so it will print correctly . . . I would use one of the brochure templates, create, print it out and edit to my liking. -- Don Vancouver, USA "critic" <critic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB2EA24A-EC9F-44EB-AB02-209FF66A1F77@microsoft.com... >i am wondering in what order should i lay out my pages in my brochure so it > will print correctly . . . ...

Excel macros page breaks but not on row 1 and column value in footer
Hi, I have seen some posts that are similar, but no one seems to have the problem that I am having. I will post my macro in this, for anyone that is interested. My users get a csv file every month, and we have to clean it up. This macro does that. My last issues are this: 1) having the spreadsheet create page breaks whenever the value in column B changes. Below is just that code. Code: col = 2 LastRw = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count For X = 2 To LastRw If Cells(X, col) <> Cells(X - 1, col) And Cells(X, col) <> Range("B1") Then ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.HPageBreaks...

Management Reporter
Hi, Please can you explain to me why if MR is run on IIS why it cannot be accessed as a website and instead seems to need a MR client installed? If it is possible to run \ view reports via Internet - how do I go about doing this please? I ask as my client wishes to have MR incorporated into their Sharepoint website - please advise if this is possible and if so then how? Thank you Neil ...

Publisher should allow the deletion of multiple pages
I wish publisher would allow for the deletion of muliple pages much like the options available when printing pages. lejianzhong <lejianzhong@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I wish publisher would allow for the deletion of muliple pages much > like the options available when printing pages. Suggestion: Try here: How to Contact the Microsoft Wish Program http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q114491 -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Help, my views got messed up and "folder options" is now restricted
I have no idea what has happened here, I think vista somehow messed something up when I connected to a file share, but even that seems odd since I've been doing this for 6 months. I'm using Windows 98SE and have files shares on a LAN to a Vista 64 Home Premium machine. I can't choose "folder options" in the My Documents folder or any random subfolder. When I try to do so, I get a message "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator". I _AM_ the administrator, and there i...

How do I have a long excel spreadsheet on multiple pages?
I am trying to insert an excel spreadsheet into Publisher 2007 that is longer than a single page. How do I make the spreadsheet bleed into the next page? Is this possible? I know that it is possible to do in text boxes, by linking, but how do you do it for excel spreadsheets? Tables do not bleed from one page to the next in Publisher, might do your project in Word. Are you inserting the spreadsheet as an object? If this is the case, copy your spreadsheet. Position the spreadsheet, crop up until it fits your space. Next page, paste/crop down to where you left off on the firs...

Conflicts with Front page 2003 sp3 (Windows XP)
I made one change on one page. Went to publish and I found "Conflicts" on every page. They were "Unchanged" the last time I opened FP. Help does not address this. What would cause this to happen. How would I correct it? Any direction would be appreciated. -- BB Engel BB Engel wrote: >I made one change on one page. Went to publish and I found "Conflicts" on >every page. They were "Unchanged" the last time I opened FP. Help does not >address this. What would cause this to happen. How would I correct it? >Any direction would be...

Tab Pages Visible only when certain criteria met
I have a database and have set it up so that I have 6 tab pages. The first contains general information and always needs to be visible. I have radio buttons set which have the same headings as the tab pages and I want to click the radio button and make the tab page visible. Example: General Data is open but radio button 2 is checked, this record should now show the General Data page and page 2. Any help would be very much appreciated. Private Sub Frame5_AfterUpdate() Dim lngLoop As Long For lngLoop = 0 To (Me.TabCtl0.Pages.Count - 1) Me.TabCtl0.Pages(lngLoop).Visible = Fa...

How can I e-mail only one page of an excell spreadsheet? #2
I need to e-mail a one-page spreadsheet, but what gets sent is thousands of blank pages after the data page. I need to make changes on a Front Page edited web site. hi, See this site http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm regards Frank >-----Original Message----- >I need to e-mail a one-page spreadsheet, but what gets sent is thousands of >blank pages after the data page. I need to make changes on a Front Page >edited web site. >. > ...

delete items from search folder
I am unable to delete items from a search folder. Every time I try to delete an item, it gives me the message: "The item could not be deleted. It was either moved or already deleted, or access was denied." I am not using an exchange server, just POP3 mail accounts. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Source and Destination Folders have different types of items
Help, I cannot Archive a very large file because I get a message which tells me that the Source and Destination files contain items of a different type and that I should make sure they contain same type of items. How do I do that? Thanks. Patty <Patty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Help, > I cannot Archive a very large file because I get a message which > tells me that the Source and Destination files contain items of a > different type and that I should make sure they contain same type of > items. How do I do that? Thanks. Examine the properties of the two fol...

Folder & File Permissions
Hi, I have SBS 2003 and a terminal server on Server 2003, on the terminal server the users are using a dos program that has a printing program with it. This program polls a particular folder and then prints whatever it finds in there, if 2 people are running the printing program at once then when a job is sent they will both open the file and try to print this will then error and neither will print the job. What i am trying to achieve is that only the creator of the file can see it. If i have 2 users looking at the drop folder that is used by the program, when one of them cre...