OneNote IE8 send to button

I am running IE8 and do not have a OneNote button in either the toolbar of
under the tools menu.
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

rkalb wrote:
>I am running IE8 and do not have a OneNote button in either the
> toolbar of under the tools menu.

Check the add-ons in IE (Tools | Add-ons ....) if  "Send to OneNote" is
activated.

Rainald

0
Rainald

How do I create a form in Excel that I can send to be filled out?
I want to create a form in Excel that I can send out so people can fill it out electronically and then send it back to me. I need lines in the form and when I add lines I have to widen the column and then it messes up the previous wording. I know it can be done but not sure if I have to protect it, create a template (how do I do that), or lock some of the cells. Help! For lines have you considered simply bottom borders? i.e. wording in A1 bottom borders on B1:E1 Or lines drawn from the Drawing Toolbar. No need to widen any columns. Save the workbook and send it out...

Sending an exe File in OL2003
I have occasion to send .exe files and Outlook2003 won't accept them. I've looked and can't find a switch to change. Is this possible? Thanks, Dennis See if this info helps: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm "Dennis Hughes" <dvhughes@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:e708SS1fGHA.4172@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I have occasion to send .exe files and Outlook2003 won't accept them. > > I've looked and can't find a switch to change. Is this possible? The web site answers a number of questions. I downloaded a "fi...

Sending message 1 of 1
Thanks in advance for any help. I'm using Outlook 2003. For the past couple of days, Outlook reports "Sending message 1 of 1" whenever I do a Send/Receive, even though I am not sending any email. It keeps going until I close the program. I have no messages in my outbox. I've done a virus scan and NAV isn't reporting anything. Thanks again for any suggestions. <opchiasm@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uvnou01d2j7knm9k99ce3l3aooiceleob3@4ax.com... > Thanks in advance for any help. > > I'm using Outlook 2003. For the past couple of days, Outlook re...

Sending contact data to Outlook
Currently, I am exporting data as a text file, then re-importing into Outlook. However, in preparing the database for use by people other than myself (who will not be able to perform the export and then import functions without a lot of handholding) is there another way to do this? In case it is important - I am using a field titled Outlook with a True/False to mark records that qualify to be exported for Outlook. Thanks in advance, magmike Take a look at http://www.tek-tips.com/faqs.cfm?fid=551 -- Hope this helps, Daniel Pineault "magmike" wrote: > Currently, I am ex...

Disabling ESC button in a Wizard
Hi, I have been writing a wiz97 wizard succesfully. But there is one thing: In a certain page I have to temporarily disable all posibilities to close the wizard. Disabling the wizard cancel button and the close (X) button was easy. However, hitting the ESC button still shuts it down. I have overriden the OnCancel() function in that propertysheet, one that bassicly does nothing. It's get called, it does nothing but still after that the wizard gets destroyed. Any help on this? Thanks, Jeroen. I am not sure how you overwrote the OnCancel of a CPropertySheet, since it's doesn't in...

cannot send emails with microsoft outlook 2000
What happens when you try? "leahberko" <leahberko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D49E29DB-ABA7-4CD4-9F39-ED0A615FC7B3@microsoft.com... > ...

SENDING PHOTOS
Normally if you select a photo from a folder and select to send it in an email windows gives you the option to down-size the photo making it a more reasonable size to send via email. My pc has stopped giving me this option. Where can i find the option to turn this function back on please??? have a look at this: http://www.microsoft.com/WindowsXP/digitalphotography/getstarted/shareit/= email.asp >-----Original Message----- >Normally if you select a photo from a folder and select=20 >to send it in an email windows gives you the option to=20 >down-size the photo making it a m...

Navigation Button error (using Access 2007)
I am using my own Navigation Buttons for my form with an lblNavigate label. (I created lblNavigate on the form by using three spaces.) I am using lblNavigate to try and duplicate the record "x of y" label that appears in the standard navigation toolbar). I found some code that works except for one problem: When I open the form it says 1 of 501 instead of 1 of 1564. I have to press the Next button and then the previous button to get the accurate count. Any ideas of what’s causing this error? I put the below code in the form's On Current Event: Private Sub Fo...

customization button not visible
Hi folks Got the following issue: On both web and outlook client the "customization" button isn't visible. On the web client I can help myself with deleting the cookies. But it seems to work only for one session, after closing and starting the explorer again, the button is gone. On the outlook client it wasn't possible for me to get the button. Any idea? Thanks, Pascal Hi Pascal, You should find the resolution here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/910050. Ensure that you exit the outlook client before starting the web client. HTH, Niths "redIT - Pascal Lanz...

Copy Record Button Function
Hi. I have two forms that I would like to add a copy record button to. But I get error messages [Run-time error 3414] when I try. It points to this line of code when I click debug: If Not rs.EOF Then Me.Bookmark = rs.Bookmark After troubleshooting for a bit, I realized that both forms have lookup boxes in the form header section. If I delete the lookup box from the form I can add a duplicate record button without a problem. Is there anyway to have both the lookup box and the duplicate record button on the form simulatneously? Here is the code for one of the lookup boxes ...

stop existing read confirmation from sending
HI, I have a read confimation that is trying to send that cannot and I want to stop it. The problem is I do not know where to find it. The email came in on an account I can only recieve on. so a read confirm was requested and attempted to be sent by Outlook 2003. It fails because this network has to be connected to in a way I cannot right now - to send email. Hence outlook keeps trying to send this READ CONFIRMATION every few minutes and errors out. How can I find it to cancel the request, it is not in the outbox? This is a real problem. It's a hidden message - you can de...

New Problem
In Access 2007: In a form I created a button, used the wizard to set it to go to next record when clicked. When I click it, I get this: The expression ON CLICK you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: Ambiguous name detected: PRINT_CLICK. Now, if I wrote the VBA/Macro, I could understand it not working if I made a mistake, but this button was generated by ACCESS and doesn't work. Same problem with Previous record button and Save Record button. Thanks in advance, Vito I would guess the problem is not with the buttons, but with the f...

Auto Send date stamp not updating
I have a series of e-mails set up to auto-send each morning at 4:30am. They do go out when scheduled, but retain the date they were created on instead of updating to the date they were really sent or received, which could be several days back. This means people aren't seeing them because they don't appear with the most recent emails received (since many people keep the in-box sorted by date received). PS...this worked fine the last time I used it in the Fall of 2003. ...

Sockets: setsockopt SO_SNDTIMEO does not set the send timeout.
Hi everybody! I'm trying to set a 1 second "send timeout" to a SOCKET, using setsockopt. Apparently it works, because the return value of setsockopt is non-zero. BUT when I check the value of the "send timeout" via getsockopt, it's still 0, before and after calling setsockopt. You can see code below. Does anyone know what may be happening? Thank you very much! Best regards, Ricardo V�zquez. Madrid, Spain. --CODE----------------------- int nRet1 = -1; int nLen1 = sizeof(nRet1); if (getsockopt( m_listenSocket, IPPROTO_TCP, SO_SNDTIMEO, (char*)&nRet1, (int*...

find&select button,help please?
Hi everybody, i'm using excel 2007,when i press the find&select button it dosen't sow me the cell i'm looking for,it has been disabled,although when i look the rows one by one i can find it,how can i able the find&select. i'd appreciate if u'd let me know,cuz i'm in trouble here ...

Outlook 2003
Hi All, We are currently on Office 2000 Pro, and are looking at whether to upgrade to 2003. Whilst there are many considerations, one point raised was the inability of OL2000 to send a personalised newsletter with an attachment. *Background* We send our newsletters by email, in PDF format as an attachment, along with a link to our website which also has a copy on it as part of the covering email body. As far as we have been able to ascertain, without using VBA, OL2000 can do a personalised newsletter (Dear XXXX where XXXX is a mail merge field from Word and changes for each email), but ...

No Auto Send??
Hello All, I have an XP Pro box running Outlook 2002. The problem I am having is that when they compse an e-mail and hit send it will stay in the outbox but if you hit the send and recieve button it will send it right away. Anyone have any ideas?? Thanks in advance!! KW Question Answered: Check box "Send Imeediately when connected" under tools/options/mail setup. "kwicks" <no_spam@killspam.com> wrote in message news:%236oTEEdlEHA.3520@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hello All, > > I have an XP Pro box running Outlook 2002. The problem I am having is that >...

Send button in Outlook
For some reason I have lost the send/recieve button on the toolbar of outlook. Have tried to access this button using the toolbar options but cannot get it back. As a result I cannot send e-mail's. Can anyone help?? Do you have an account properly configured? If all settings look correct create a new (second) profile and see if the button shows now. If it shows now you can remove your previous profile. To create a new profile (do not copy it); Control Panel-> Mail-> button Show Profiles To access your current pst-file in the new profile; File-> Open-> Outlook Data File....

Can you automatically date stamp emails that you send out?
My emails need a date stamp on them as I send them. It does not appear that you can do this..does someone have an idea to do this? Thanks invest wrote: > My emails need a date stamp on them as I send them. It does not > appear that you can do this..does someone have an idea to do this? > Thanks Well, you'll get a timestamp in your message headers when they get to the recipient. What is it you're trying to do/track/see? ...

send filtered datasheet form to NEW report through code
I have a form that is in continuous datasheet view. I have the filter by form on my custom menubar that opens with the form. Works great. But I want to also add to my menubar a button to send this filtered data to a brand new report to be generated. Esentially I want the user to beable to go through the same setup the designer goes through when they use the new report wizard, except that I want it to already know to select the data from the open datasheet for the report record source, and then the user can go through the process of deciding what fields to group and sort on. What code can I ...

File Send To doesn't work
The File Send E-Mail option is not present from the Office Button in Excel, but is present and functional from the Office Button in PowerPoint. I use Windows Vista Home Premium Edition, Windows Mail and the MS-Office Home & Student 2007 suite. Why would it be available in PowerPoint and not in Excel? ...

Notes in Outlook or OneNote?
Hello, I have been using OneNote to write my notes. Outlook supports notes. I am wondering if I should drop OneNote and use notes in Outlook, or use both. Please give me some advise. Thank you. Talal Itani Outlook's notes are so primitive as to be almost useless. Comparing the two is like comparing a stick of gum to a steak dinner. :) -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com "Talal Itani" <titani@verizon.net> wrote in message news:ed8Th.5081$SK3.4208@trnddc03... > Hello, > > I have been using OneNote to wri...

Switchboard Button Does Not Work
I've created many switchboards in previous versions of MS Access but this is the first one I've done in Access 2007 and I've come across a problem that has not occurred before. I currently have 2 swichboards (the main one, and a secondary one that is reached via a button on the main). When the database is first opened, all the buttons work fine. However, when I run a routine that imports data and then carries out a number of validity checks on that data (again, something that I have done numerous times in the past), the button on the main switchboard that links me to the se...

IE8
Using IE8, W7 and Live Mail. I can't e-mail a web page link or page. Both options show in the Page Tab but they are greyed out and can't be used. How can I get these useful options to work? -- RonJ ...

Sending mails from Personal Folders
Replying to a mail in a personal folder does not file the mail in the Sent mail folder: If I create a new mail from within personal folders, the sent mail folder gets updated. However, (frustratingly) if I replay to a mail that I've moved into persoanl folders (which I do to keep the online folders down to a manageable size) the sent mail gets saved to the personal folder that I'm in and NOT the sent folder. Is there a way to fix this? Many thanks. chris.baldry@bt.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > If I create a new mail from within personal folders,...